Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Akinlade Dumps APC In Ogun, Blames Injustice - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akinlade Dumps APC In Ogun, Blames Injustice (26130 Views)

Amosun And Adekunle Akinlade Meet Buhari (Photos) / Adekunle Akinlade Emerges APC Ogun Governorship Candidate / Adams Jagaba Defects To PDP, Dumps APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinlade Dumps APC In Ogun, Blames Injustice by Rotadbd: 9:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
There should be a law restricting change of party really, at least they should be in a party for minimum say 5 years before changing, all this changing to and fro, back and forth like some children playing "in and out, center" game is confusing our democracy.
Re: Akinlade Dumps APC In Ogun, Blames Injustice by rolams(m): 9:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
Wahala dey oooo!
Re: Akinlade Dumps APC In Ogun, Blames Injustice by Akerele44(m): 9:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
9jahotblog:
Akinlade should decamp to Pdp and work for Pdp victories in the poll in 2023 election

So painful Amosun owns his supporters and Amosun is now with Tinubu
Re: Akinlade Dumps APC In Ogun, Blames Injustice by DBossNG(m): 9:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:
We sane Yoruba youths have decided to put tribalism behind us. We unshakably support the mandate of Mr Peter Obi for a better Nigeria. We cannot sacrifice the future of our children in exchange for peanuts and stipends from the drug pusher, Yekini Amoda Ogunlere.

grin
Re: Akinlade Dumps APC In Ogun, Blames Injustice by femijay8271(m): 9:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
Starz825:

Ask Peter obi make he connect you with the hotel job na
grin

Are you mocking me or what?
Re: Akinlade Dumps APC In Ogun, Blames Injustice by ABIBLESS: 9:29pm On Jun 29, 2022
If we all believed that APC & PDP are not good.
It means aspirant that belong to 2 parties should not be voted for including Peter Obi because he was the member of PDP. He just left recently.
Obi is also part of those that destroyed this country.
Re: Akinlade Dumps APC In Ogun, Blames Injustice by package7(m): 9:29pm On Jun 29, 2022
Oga Akinlade, I wish you all the best in your greener pastures.
Re: Akinlade Dumps APC In Ogun, Blames Injustice by haffaze777(m): 9:37pm On Jun 29, 2022
9jahotblog:
let’s keep our fingers crossed. It’s just that AA is not a stable politician but unstable politician. After Dapo Abiodun did 8 years in power, the power will now go to senator Yayi

I doubt the bold,Ogun state politics is not predicateble like that,APC may lose Ogun state if they give their ticket to yayi after Dapo Abiodun.
Re: Akinlade Dumps APC In Ogun, Blames Injustice by Jack500: 9:42pm On Jun 29, 2022
Vyzz:
cool

It is no secret that apart from Peter Obi.

Majority of all these politicians are in government for their self interest especially Tinubu.

I call them political yahoo boys.

A political hobo who are razzle dazzled and razzmatazzed.

I say we end their political career, occupation and live work by voting Peter Obi in the coming election.

I have ruled

Just shvt up. Peter obi that is moving from one party to another, changing party like diapers is not for his selfish interest, but Tinubu that built and has been maintaining his party is the one selfish? You need brain
Re: Akinlade Dumps APC In Ogun, Blames Injustice by Awesome01(m): 9:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
Voiceofthestree:
He forget how we work for him and make him go be honourable when he enter finish he change all him number only Afeez have his number he will call several time he won’t pick I beg him give me job he deh posses me I meet him twice at ilaro then he said I should submit my cv to one useless woman leader no story although he tried but we that work for him we never benefit anything from him that’s serves him right

I was actually expecting this.move from him again because he lost the senate candidacy to Yayi who came home from another state to defeat him in the primaries. He should be ashamed of himself.

I was at Idiroko border for a visit in 2019 during the Governorship campaign, I asked so many people what he has done for the people of his constituency during his tenure as their House of Rep. member, and nobody could pinpoint even 1 borehole or project he did for them. He is only riding on the fact that Yewa people had been marginalised over the years.

From then, I knew he has no antecedent to help his cause. For a Senator in Lagos West to come back home to Ogun West and defeat him and the sitting Senator Olubiyi in the primaries shows that they are both failures in my opinion.
Re: Akinlade Dumps APC In Ogun, Blames Injustice by IbadeHQ: 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2022
femijay8271:
Just because I started supporting Peter Obi... Come see names wey people for here dey call me....some dey call me ipob grin hahahahaha

Well on Peter Obi Mandate I STAND GIDIGBA

pls i need a hotel or restaurant job in Lagos

U no get work and you're campaigning for a retard. U join those Nkpuru nmiri satanic ipigs to campaign for a serial loser. May u not labour in vain.

Re: Akinlade Dumps APC In Ogun, Blames Injustice by IbadeHQ: 9:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kennitrust:
No reasonable Nigerian will be in the same party with this vulture

If u call Tinubu a vulture, what would you call TA Orji and Ikpeazu. I don't know what Tinubu has done to Ipig Lunatics that warrant all these insult as if he's the governor Abia state since 1999. By there utterances' u shall know them.

Re: Akinlade Dumps APC In Ogun, Blames Injustice by Voiceofthestree: 10:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
Awesome01:

I was actually expecting this.move from him again because he lost the senate candidacy to Yayi who came home from another state to defeat him in the primaries. He should be ashamed of himself.

I was at Idiroko border for a visit in 2019 during the Governorship campaign, I asked so many people what he has done for the people of his constituency during his tenure as their House of Rep. member, and nobody could pinpoint even 1 borehole or project he did for them. He is only riding on the fact that Yewa people had been marginalised over the years.

From then, I knew he has no antecedent to help his cause. For a Senator in Lagos West to come back home to Ogun West and defeat him and the sitting Senator Olubiyi in the primaries shows that they are both failures in my opinion.

One thing about Yewa politics is Money the slot goes to the higher bidder Akinlade and Olubiyi can’t send money like Yayi Yayi nah cheerful giver and that’s what yewa people as a whole needed.... Akinlade is not a politician I was part of the team that went to The airport to welcome him home back in 2014 but after he got to power he forget everyone that works for him. Yayi buy his way in because Yayi spend money blindly and that’s what win Yewa people heart
Re: Akinlade Dumps APC In Ogun, Blames Injustice by Awesome01(m): 10:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
haffaze777:
[/b]
I doubt the bold,Ogun state politics is not predicateble like that,APC may lose Ogun state if they give their ticket to yayi after Dapo Abiodun.

Bros, despite the fact that politics is unpredictable, the political game-plan in Ogun state in APC is looking like Yayi will succeed Dapo Abiodun.

However, the only thing I see there is that Dapo Abiodun himself may actually loose the seat to another party because people are really complaining about his ineffective governance.

My opinion though.
Re: Akinlade Dumps APC In Ogun, Blames Injustice by Awesome01(m): 10:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
Voiceofthestree:

One thing about Yewa politics is Money the slot goes to the higher bidder Akinlade and Olubiyi can’t send money like Yayi Yayi nah cheerful giver and that’s what yewa people as a whole needed.... Akinlade is not a politician I was part of the team that went to The airport to welcome him home back in 2014 but after he got to power he forget everyone that works for him. Yayi buy his way in because Yayi spend money blindly and that’s what win Yewa people heart

Bros. I would have agreed with your analogy if you had said Nigerian politics is all about money. However, singling out Yewa as money politics does not sit well with me. Money politics is a national or general thing.

Thank God, you knew him very well, however if we leave out your personal beef with him which is understandable, ( because thats the modus operandi of most politicians).

Can you tell us his achievement / antecedents in his constituency during his Rep. Membership that would make his people ignore money and follow him.
If you know, please enlighten us.
Re: Akinlade Dumps APC In Ogun, Blames Injustice by HRMK: 11:00pm On Jun 29, 2022
THIS AKINLADE OF A MAN IS SIMPLY WASTING HIS PRECIOUS TIME IN POLITICS!HE LACKS THE ALL IMPORTANT PATIENCE TO SURVIVE IN POLITICS!A MAN THAT IS PRESENTLY GOVERNOR HAS RIGHT TO BID FOR HIS SECOND AND FINAL TERM!WHY NOT BID FOR ANOTHER POST TO KEEP YOU TILL THE END OF HIS TERM AND THEN CONTEST?YOU ARE GETTING NOTHING FROM YOUR NEW PARTY ANYWAY!IT IS THE BITTER TRUTH BCS NO PARTY WILL TRUST YOU!!
Re: Akinlade Dumps APC In Ogun, Blames Injustice by Basher8583: 11:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
femijay8271:
Just because I started supporting Peter Obi... Come see names wey people for here dey call me....some dey call me ipob grin hahahahaha

Go to Anambra and get job wey Peter Obi don create jaburata.

You go get sense las las
Re: Akinlade Dumps APC In Ogun, Blames Injustice by Voiceofthestree: 11:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
Awesome01:

Bros. I would have agreed with your analogy if you had said Nigerian politics is all about money. However, singling out Yewa as money politics does not sit well with me. Money politics is a national or general thing.

Thank God, you knew him very well, however if we leave out your personal beef with him which is understandable, ( because thats the modus operandi of most politicians).

Can you tell us his achievement / antecedents in his constituency during his Rep. Membership that would make his people ignore money and follow him.

Yes I agree with you that Nigeria politics is all about money but Ibadan politics is different they do real politics in Ibadan with your money deh go shame you put. One thing I know that Akinlade do when he was fed honarable nah Job haaa he really tried he give youth job I know like 8 different people who benefit in this and he always provide them with federal job two people in custom 3 in ss 2 also in University of agriculture and other in feral secretariat Abeokuta I know this very well.... in fact I press it but is unfortunately
Re: Akinlade Dumps APC In Ogun, Blames Injustice by Voiceofthestree: 11:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
Awesome01:

Akinlade give yewa youth federal work this I know for sure nah the only thing way he do be that way I know oooo but Yayi nah cheerful giver and he make use to tout but Akinlade no sabi all this agberonism politics Yayi as a Lagos base guy man that know what up take over from all of them Yayi den spend money Akinlade and olubiyi be akagon
Re: Akinlade Dumps APC In Ogun, Blames Injustice by Awesome01(m): 11:45pm On Jun 29, 2022
Voiceofthestree:

Akinlade give yewa youth federal work this I know for sure nah the only thing way he do be that way I know oooo but Yayi nah cheerful giver and he make use to tout but Akinlade no sabi all this agberonism politics Yayi as a Lagos base guy man that know what up take over from all of them Yayi den spend money Akinlade and olubiyi be akagon

Good point bro. However, you didn't answer my question directly . I meant visible achievements. Afterall you will agree with me that these guys get constituency allowances from the federal government purse, where did he spend his? What projects did he do?

What about empowerment stuffs like grinding machines, sewing machine etc that they collect from federal level to distribute in constituencies. I have witnessed Ladi Adebutu distributiing things like these at the Akarigbo's Palace in Shagamu once. They were both at the HoR at the same time. And these things were not bought with their personal money.

Getting jobs for some people is a personal thing. I got my best job ever through a neighbour. There is a difference between getting people jobs through slots and job creation for people. Or can you tell me the name of the organisation he created to employ people?

IFYI 'm not castigating him, but if someone is given the opportunity to lead at the lower level and there is no visible achievement reflecting on his own people, how do you expect people from other regions to take him serious.? He is the major part of his own problems.
Re: Akinlade Dumps APC In Ogun, Blames Injustice by Ingocof(m): 11:51pm On Jun 29, 2022
femijay8271:

Contact Peter Obi for that, he has them in abundance even though he lies effortlessly about them.
Re: Akinlade Dumps APC In Ogun, Blames Injustice by 9jahotblog: 1:18am On Jun 30, 2022
haffaze777:
[/b]
APC will give their ticket to yayi with the influence of Tinubu.
Re: Akinlade Dumps APC In Ogun, Blames Injustice by 9jahotblog: 1:20am On Jun 30, 2022
Akerele44:

So painful Amosun owns his supporters and Amosun is now with Tinubu
yes

1 Like

Re: Akinlade Dumps APC In Ogun, Blames Injustice by Kennitrust(m): 6:10am On Jun 30, 2022
IbadeHQ:

If u call Tinubu a vulture, what would you call TA Orji and Ikpeazu. I don't know what Tinubu has done to Ipig Lunatics that warrant all these insult as if he's the governor Abia state since 1999. By there utterances' u shall know them.
if you were sensible enough, you would have advice that your sick candidate to go and rest. Presidential job is not anyhow job. You get?
Re: Akinlade Dumps APC In Ogun, Blames Injustice by femijay8271(m): 7:04am On Jun 30, 2022
IbadeHQ:

U no get work and you're campaigning for a retard. U join those Nkpuru nmiri satanic ipigs to campaign for a serial loser. May u not labour in vain.

So u are telling me now that it's Peter Obi that's running the country since seven years ago right?
Re: Akinlade Dumps APC In Ogun, Blames Injustice by IbadeHQ: 7:07am On Jun 30, 2022
Kennitrust:
if you were sensible enough, you would have advice that your sick candidate to go and rest. Presidential job is not anyhow job. You get?

One thing you Ipob miscreants don't understand is that the more you abuse this man the more popular he is. My Advice, just sell your candidate and leave him alone. Please note this page, Obituary will not see third in this election I bet you. or is Tinubu the cause of the picture below?

Re: Akinlade Dumps APC In Ogun, Blames Injustice by 9iceprince(m): 7:08am On Jun 30, 2022
femijay8271:

Go find one in Anambra
Re: Akinlade Dumps APC In Ogun, Blames Injustice by femijay8271(m): 7:10am On Jun 30, 2022
Ingocof:

Contact Peter Obi for that, he has them in abundance even though he lies effortlessly about them.

Am just one out of the millions of people in Nigeria that's is searching for job....Who have been running the country since? APC/PDP. We need a new hands not the old ones
Re: Akinlade Dumps APC In Ogun, Blames Injustice by Gandollaar(f): 7:15am On Jun 30, 2022
famology:
Lol...... shuooooo naija politicians are shameless
Yeruba politicians are shameless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops / Peter Obi Lands In Owerri For LP Campaign / Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.