Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

You Can Register Your Business,company, NGO, Schools, Churches Easily - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Can Register Your Business,company, NGO, Schools, Churches Easily (219 Views)

Why You Need To Get Your Business, Company, NGO Registered With CAC / Why You Need To Get Your Business, Company, NGO Registered With CAC / NGO To Engage Radical Impartation Program To Promote Sdgs In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Register Your Business,company, NGO, Schools, Churches Easily by Samwise042(m): 8:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
To those small business owners on my list, I want to talk to you this morning.

I mean you that runs small business-like:

- Hairdressing salon
- Barbering salon
- Foodstuff shop
- Pure-water business.
- Boutique
- Shawarma/Bole spot
- Pedicure & Manicure.
- Tailoring
- Shoemaking.
- Phone/laptop repairs
-Bend down and select the kind of business.
- Dry-cleaning business
- Phone Accessories shop etc.

Don't think that you've to grow, and become globally like those big big companies before the need to formally register, legalize, and certified your business will come.

That's a big LIE that seeks the downfall of your business.

If truly, you've your business at heart – you'll take the bold step today to obtain just CAC Business Name Certificate for your business.

See, not that I don't know that the CAC certificate is insignificant to you right now, but mark my word, inasmuch you're in business, and a day will come that you'll need it to open some business doors.

Take it or leave it one day you'll see the need to register that your business name with the Nigeria Cooperate Affairs Commission (CAC).

1.The need may be as a result that you want to sources for funds to expand your business.

2. The need may be as a result that the Federal government is giving out grants, and your proof that you are in business is your CAC business registration certificate.

3. The need may be that you want to participate in an entrepreneurship program, and your access code is your CAC certificate.

4. The need may be that you want to submit a business proposal or travel abroad for a business conference, and your passport is only but your CAC certificate.

5. It might be that you want to secure a business contract, and your investor demand to see your CAC certificate.

See, inasmuch you're in business this day will surely come.

No need of perching on the fence as a business person. Get certified today!

Just hire me, and I'll serve you.

Call | Text | WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

What Is A Business Central Functional Consultant Certificering? / The Most Legitimate Platform / The Kentucky Rain Flood Death Toll Rises To 25: US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.