Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Learn How To Write Striking CV - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Learn How To Write Striking CV (237 Views)

ARTICLE.... How To Write The Scope Of Study Of A Research Paper / Zimbabwe Fires All Striking Nurses, To Hire Unemployed Nurses And Recall Retired / How Much Will It Cost To Write TOEFL In Nigeria? Help Me With Materials Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Write Striking CV by princeugboga: 8:45pm On Jun 29, 2022
Do you know that most graduate applicants don’t get invited for interviews because of the ATS software?

Recruiters and Employers have limited time to go through thousands of CVs and Resumes submitted by Applicants, so the ATS software is adopted to handle such overwhelming tasks. As good as this innovation may seem especially to recruiters, it has become the undoing of a lot of applicants.

Stay with me let me show you how…

Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) are software applications that scan resumes and other job recruitment documents for relevant keywords such as skills, job titles, and educational background. To pass the ATS scan, your resume has to be formatted properly, and include the right words.

If you want to get to the interviewing stage

You have to make your resume ATS friendly: use an ATS compliant template, add the right keywords, and make it a great read for the actual human recruiter.

Join 100s of graduates for a training this Friday where I will show you:

- What an ATS friendly resume is.
- How to make a resume ATS compliant.

Send I'm Interested on WhatsApp
Re: Learn How To Write Striking CV by Hahjascho(m): 11:39pm On Jun 29, 2022
princeugboga:
Do you know that most graduate applicants don’t get invited for interviews because of the ATS software?

Recruiters and Employers have limited time to go through thousands of CVs and Resumes submitted by Applicants, so the ATS software is adopted to handle such overwhelming tasks. As good as this innovation may seem especially to recruiters, it has become the undoing of a lot of applicants.

Stay with me let me show you how…

Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) are software applications that scan resumes and other job recruitment documents for relevant keywords such as skills, job titles, and educational background. To pass the ATS scan, your resume has to be formatted properly, and include the right words.

If you want to get to the interviewing stage

You have to make your resume ATS friendly: use an ATS compliant template, add the right keywords, and make it a great read for the actual human recruiter.

Join 100s of graduates for a training this Friday where I will show you:

- What an ATS friendly resume is.
- How to make a resume ATS compliant.

Send I'm Interested on WhatsApp
Is it for free?

(1) (Reply)

Corporate Sales Officer / Wealth Advisor / French Language Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.