Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,448 members, 7,808,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku (57169 Views)

2023: Wike Will Work For Tinubu – Ibrahim Masari / Fayose: Why We Overlooked Over-Voting At PDP South West Congress / Fayose: Why Osinbajo Visited Abuja Salon For Hair Cut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by kenedy175(m): 12:01am On Jun 30, 2022
OkoAmarashy:

Atiku will split SE votes with Peter Obi.
Okowa will pull a chunk of SS votes, Wike will push some to APC, Peter Obi nothing for him there.
Tinubu has SW on lockdown.

Is it in the North Peter Obi plans to get votes?

Lol... please where are you from and where are you based?

Atiku Won't split any vote In SE with Peter Obi. That's comical and funny to think of.

Okowa isn't liked by deltans talk more of South South people. Wike would have been a much better option to get a chunk of South South vote for Atiku. SS and SE are for Obi. It's a no brainer

Tinubu may have SW on lockdown. He'll definitely have more votes than the rest in SW.

Atiku has the core north locked down for himself. Obi can get something in the north central. It may not be convincingly.

So this is how I think it will go..

Atiku will take the core north. Kwankwaso will also do well in the north. People thinking that Tinubu stands a chance In the core north don't know how northerners play politics.

The north central will be a battle ground which I think Obi will do well in even if he doesn't get the majority.

SS and SE are already in the cooler for Obi. Wike would have done damage to Obi in the SS if he was Atikus running mate.

SW will be lockedown for Tinubu

My assertions are based on the fact that I'm from the SE, lived almost my whole life in the core north and currently In the SS.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by ponishah: 12:03am On Jun 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

He needs HE Wike more than Wike needs him wink
Wike is a major financier of PDP and he has the clout an Okowa does not have. Atiku will substitute Okowa eventually or forget Wike.

Dream on...
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by stanluiz(m): 12:04am On Jun 30, 2022
OkoAmarashy:

Peter Obi ko, Paul Okafor ni.
Look at Anambra. Is that how you want Nigeria to be?
Is he the governor of Anambra ?
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by OkoAmarashy: 12:05am On Jun 30, 2022
stanluiz:
Is he the governor of Anambra ?

If his own state is in such horrible condition, is it in his place to make noise about solving Nigeria's problems.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by stanluiz(m): 12:07am On Jun 30, 2022
OkoAmarashy:

So you want Nigeria to like Lagos that is the most 2nd unlivable city in the world.

Even war torn tripoli in Libya is more livable than Lagos grin

3 Likes

Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by checkolatunji: 12:07am On Jun 30, 2022
Subsea:
Obi Presidency is all Nigerians need right now. Nigeria's situation is critical at the moment, and the worst thing that would happen to us is for extremely corrupt and business-as-usual type of politicians like Atiku and Tinubu that lavish money on cronies and other corrupt practices to win. Peter Obi who didn't spend shishi to emerge, someone who already hates waste and corruption will definitely ensure that resources are judiciously used for the masses benefit. By cutting out waste, Peter Obi government would be able to re-channel the resources to areas that need it.

God forbid Obituary

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by stanluiz(m): 12:09am On Jun 30, 2022
OkoAmarashy:

If his own state is in such horrible condition, is it in his place to make noise about solving Nigeria's problems.
But he is no longer the governor. He left office 8 years ago.

Anambra was peaceful when obi left office in 2014. Direct your blame to the former Governor Willie obiano.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by OkoAmarashy: 12:10am On Jun 30, 2022
stanluiz:
So you want Nigeria to like Lagos that is the most 2nd unlivable city in the world.

Even war torn tripoli in Libya is more livable than Lagos grin

But Peter Obi lives in Lagos, Obiano lives in Lagos, Ekwueme lived in Lagos, Emeka Anyaoku lives in Lagos.
Even kanu was arrested the first time in Lagos.
You Igbos prefer to go to Lagos than to go to Heaven.
Every successful igbo person must take refuge in Lagos. You only go back to the East for burial after you die.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by kaey10(m): 12:11am On Jun 30, 2022
OkoAmarashy:

Have you been to Anambra?
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:11am On Jun 30, 2022
@ Bat 2023.
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by stanluiz(m): 12:14am On Jun 30, 2022
OkoAmarashy:

Does Anambra have 247 light?
All Anambra Governors always live in Lagos at the end of their tenures. All of them from Ngige to Obi to Obiano.
You fools think everyone has short memories.
Just wait make campaign start. Una go smell pepper.
Does Lagos have 247 light ? Is there any state in Nigeria that have 247 light ?

Peter obi live in GRA Onitsha not Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by nadisms: 12:14am On Jun 30, 2022
Pure and undiluted analysis.

Many people who have never lived in the core North will doubt you. I have lived in sokoto and I agree with you

Let me add: Obi will do very well in North central than Tinubu. Atiku might take the lead but it will be a battle ground between obi and Atiku

While SE and SS are heavily in LP's bag. It will shock people because SE/SS don't play zombie politics.

Lagos votes would be heavily divided.

The election is between Obi and Atiku. Anybody who thinks Northerners will abandon their brother would receive the greatest shock in the history of Nigeria.

Let me add: Christian Northerners will vote Obi ... If you doubt me, just watch and see... next year go shock people sha... If you have never lived in the North ,west,east,south ,you will be thinking tinubu will deliver...

I have stayed in all the regions in Nigeria and I can tell you how they will decide in this election

Mark this post

kenedy175:

Lol... please where are you from and where are you based?

Atiku Won't split any vote In SE with Peter Obi. That's comical and funny to think of.

Okowa isn't liked by deltans talk more of South South people. Wike would have been a much better option to get a chunk of South South vote for Atiku. SS and SE are for Obi. It's a no brainer

Tinubu may have SW on lockdown. He'll definitely have more votes than the rest in SW.

Atiku has the core north locked down for himself. Obi can get something in the north central. It may not be convincingly.

So this is how I think it will go..

Atiku will take the core north. Kwankwaso will also do well in the north. People thinking that Tinubu stands a chance In the core north don't know how northerners play politics.

The north central will be a battle ground which I think Obi will do well in even if he doesn't get the majority.

SS and SE are already in the cooler for Obi. Wike would have done damage to Obi in the SS if he was Atikus running mate.

SW will be lockedown for Tinubu

My assertions are based on the fact that I'm from the SE, lived almost my whole life in the core north and currently In the SS.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by kaey10(m): 12:14am On Jun 30, 2022
OkoAmarashy:

Does Anambra have 247 light?
All Anambra Governors always live in Lagos at the end of their tenures. All of them from Ngige to Obi to Obiano.
You fools think everyone has short memories.
Just wait make campaign start. Una goes smell pepper.
I don't know how things are now but before I left Anambra in 2019, they have constant electricity.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by kenedy175(m): 12:20am On Jun 30, 2022
nadisms:
Pure and undiluted analysis.

Many people who have never lived in the core North will doubt you. I lived in sokoto and I agree with you

Let me add: Obi will do very well in North central than Tinubu. Atiku might take the lead but it will be a battle ground between obi and Atiku

While SE and SS are heavily in LP's bag. It will shock people because SE/SS don't zombie politics.

Lagos votes would be heavily divided.

You're very right. People that haven't lived In the north think Tinubu stands a chance there. I just laugh when I hear them say this. Northerners will never abandon their own. Never!!

The NC is going to be a battle ground as you said. I can't really see a convincing winner there.

Lagos vote go shock people sha. Even if Tinubu wins Lagos, Obi won't lose Lagos. Lol

Putting the abysmal performance of APC in the last 8 years, this election is clearly not In their favor.

Las las, 2023 presidential election is between Obi and Atiku everything being equal.
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by stanluiz(m): 12:22am On Jun 30, 2022
OkoAmarashy:

But Peter Obi lives in Lagos, Obiano lives in Lagos, Ekwueme lived in Lagos, Emeka Anyaoku lives in Lagos.
Every successful igbo person must take refuge in Lagos. You only go back to the East for burial after you die.
lol , I guess innoson, Tonimas, Dozzy oil, Chicason etc lives in Lagos ?

Oga shift pack one side. You know nothing cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by propertyhunter1: 12:28am On Jun 30, 2022
Subsea:
Obi Presidency is all Nigerians need right now. Nigeria's situation is critical at the moment, and the worst thing that would happen to us is for extremely corrupt and business-as-usual type of politicians like Atiku and Tinubu that lavish money on cronies and other corrupt practices to win. Peter Obi who didn't spend shishi to emerge, someone who already hates waste and corruption will definitely ensure that resources are judiciously used for the masses benefit. By cutting out waste, Peter Obi government would be able to re-channel the resources to areas that need it.

Yin yin yin yin yin

Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by stanluiz(m): 12:29am On Jun 30, 2022
OkoAmarashy:

Obiano lives in Texas USA not Lagos.

Why you too dey lie ? So you think everyone lives in that overhyped Lagos ? You must be a dreamer.
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by excanny: 12:40am On Jun 30, 2022
Which part of the South? Not SouthWest definitely.
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by Benaddy: 12:41am On Jun 30, 2022
Don't worry time will tell
kenedy175:

You're very right. People that haven't lived In the north think Tinubu stands a chance there. I just laugh when I hear them say this. Northerners will never abandon their own. Never!!

The NC is going to be a battle ground as you said. I can't really see a convincing winner there.

Lagos vote go shock people sha. Even if Tinubu wins Lagos, Obi won't lose Lagos. Lol

Putting the abysmal performance of APC in the last 8 years, this election is clearly not In their favor.

Las las, 2023 presidential election is between Obi and Atiku everything being equal.
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by kenedy175(m): 12:44am On Jun 30, 2022
Benaddy:
Don't worry time will tell
Pretty soon
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by Benaddy: 12:52am On Jun 30, 2022
Sure, hope you won't shout ringing
kenedy175:

Pretty soon
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by naijaking1: 12:57am On Jun 30, 2022
Fayose, the only Yoruba politician I trust.
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by Sannisege: 1:05am On Jun 30, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Wike or no Wike Tinubu can never win Rivers so I will advise you to stop dreaming.People in the SS/SE do not play zombie politics
Wike only needs to make Tinubu get 30% in Rivers. That’s all.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by Sannisege: 1:07am On Jun 30, 2022
stanluiz:
Obiano lives in Texas USA not Lagos.

Why you too dey lie ? So you think everyone lives in that overhyped Lagos ? You must be a dreamer.
So why is Obiano not living in your Shit hole Anambra after Obituary transformed it to Dubai?

3 Likes

Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:08am On Jun 30, 2022
Factcheck0001:
Oshoko has spoken n we know he’s low key with tinubu,no wonder ekiti state governor elect went to pay him a visit

Make fayose bring wike to jagaban tent n we make things happen,make wike show tambuwal say if northerners are cunny they ain’t wise

Wike with Jagaban?? Lol
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by kenedy175(m): 1:09am On Jun 30, 2022
Benaddy:
Sure, hope you won't shout ringing
I hope you don't ring or rig. Lol

We know how corrupt APC is sha. They do the unimaginable and unthinkable. They have taken corruption to a legendary level
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by Teenaira: 1:10am On Jun 30, 2022
Subsea:

Are you referring to the Perpetual liar Peter Obi or another one. If by mistake he becomes the president then Nigeria is in a real big shit. His outburst so far shows he doesn't understand the country's problem or he is playing to the gallery and so, everything about the country will collapse and he will easily blame Buhari. Anyway, he can only be president on Twitter.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by eeetuk(m): 1:20am On Jun 30, 2022
"Mr Fayose, in an exclusive telephone interview with PREMIUM TIMES, said power must shift to the southern part of Nigeria in 2023 after the expiration of President Muhammadu Buhari’s second term.
According to the former Ekiti governor, Mr Atiku failed to fulfil his promise to Mr Wike when he settled for the Delta State governor, Ifeanyi Okowa, as his running mate."

Who believes Mr. Kayose claim above?
Not me!
That is not a good rationale for me not to support someone. Governor wike will not support any southern candidate for the presidency of Nigeria unless that person is Nyesom Wike. If he says anything less, it is a lie.

And besides, Gov. Wike has no political capital that should be of any concern to Mr. Atiku Abubakar election chances. Mr. Atiku Abubakar will win all the states in South/South and Southeast with or without Mr. Wike support.
And in addition, Mr. Atiku Abubakar will win at least 16 out 19 Northern Nigerian states to win the presidency.

So, if i was advising Gov. wike, I would tell him to get on board with Atiku Abubakar/Ifeanyi Okowa presidential campaign because victory is assured.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout / Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did / Deji Adeyanju Reacts To The Redesign Of Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.