Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden (29965 Views)

US Behind Drone Attack To Assassinate Putin - Russia Claims / The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) / Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by eleko1: 12:53pm On Jun 30, 2022
Johel:

They been hating from day one,just waiting for a reason to showcase their hypocrisy...Your papa Na Ewure.
Awon obi ni Aguntan

1 Like

Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by Thisis2raw(m): 12:54pm On Jun 30, 2022
Johel:

If China alone decides to back Russia,NATO will be humbled.
wait do you know how many countries that make up NATO? And the military power of those nations put together?
Guy think.

1 Like

Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by anonymous1759(m): 12:56pm On Jun 30, 2022
enonche85:

Cuba is not an ally of Russia.

As for Venezuela, other South American nations will not let them.

Who are Cuba allies with ? Who are the Southern American nations that’s stop Venezuela? Please don’t say what you don’t know.
Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by Johel(m): 12:56pm On Jun 30, 2022
Thisis2raw:
wait do you know how many countries that make up NATO? And the military power of those nations put together?
Guy think.

Lol...bro...I'm tired arguing with y'all...do your research on Google.

1 Like

Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by Johel(m): 12:57pm On Jun 30, 2022
eleko1:
Awon obi ni Aguntan

Type in English...You slowpoke.
Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by eleko1: 1:02pm On Jun 30, 2022
Johel:

Type in English...You slowpoke.
Dumb head.I guess UK/US denied u visa grin, u are here pouring ur frustration on them.It shall never be well with ur generation. Destitute

1 Like

Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by anonymous1759(m): 1:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
caracas:

Wetin this one smoke?
Oga this war only exposed the fact that Russia is not as strong n powerful as we thought . The whole world now call their bluff, funny how even Ukraine can boast of defeating Russia if given enough weapons.
The USA is clearly the only super power on earth now

You’re watching Back of TV this war exposed NATO , that they’re toothless. Before the war they threatened Putin that if he attacks yen yen yen he attacked nothing happened.
They placed sanctions it backfired .

They supplied weapons and machinery yet Russia is gaining more land in Ukraine bigger than Uk so far . How’s Russia perceived weak ? With all the billions of dollars sent plus NATO machineries yet they can’t push Russia back . I wonder how western media work In some people’s brain . They can’t think for themselves again.

1 Like

Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by lampi: 1:07pm On Jun 30, 2022
alcuin:
Putin, it's a simple matter.
Place weapons in Cuba and Venezuela.
and u think is that easy abi
Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by Delacroix6(m): 1:09pm On Jun 30, 2022
TWoods:

So who initiated the war in Ukraine?

According to the brain dead putard, it's the USA
Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by Johel(m): 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2022
eleko1:
Dumb head.I guess UK/US denied u visa grin, u are here pouring ur frustration on them.It shall never be well with ur generation. Destitute

Lol grin grin grin...see frustration,eya... I'm not the cause of your misfortune dingbat...pour your anger on your failed family...poverty stricken thing...I no see better country like Russia and Switzerland apply for visa Na USA and UK wey don cast...gimme free visa sef,I no go..I rather go to Japan...U can cry all u want o,you Kuku get bucket,but that's if you can afford a bucket sef... Nonentity grin grin

1 Like

Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by eleko1: 1:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
Johel:

Lol grin grin grin...see frustration,eya... I'm not the cause of your misfortune dingbat...pour your anger on your failed family...poverty stricken thing...I no see better country like Russia and Switzerland apply for visa Na USA and UK wey don cast...gimme free visa sef,I no go..I rather go to Japan...U can cry all u want o,you Kuku get bucket,but that's if you can afford a bucket sef... Nonentity grin grin
u have manage to beg peep around for money to sub.It shall never be well with ur household

1 Like

Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by Goldmaxx(f): 1:18pm On Jun 30, 2022
Sweetplum:
This man ll not end well
are you going well in Nigeria?
Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2022
Goldmaxx:
are you going well in Nigeria?
Yes.
Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by eleko1: 1:23pm On Jun 30, 2022
Johel:

who'll give a ikorodu goat their visa grin grin

1 Like

Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
citygarden:

I won't abuse you, telling me am suffering in Nigeria. You think if because the group is faceless group mean you can just conclude you are the richest person here. No prob.

Me am not suffering here my brother.
Let the west allow Russia to have a based in Cuba and Venezuela. All issues balance.
You can't be protecting your own citizens and endangered all others citizens at anytime you wished to.

Yes this is a faceless forum. I v spoken.
You v the right to support Russia, Putin or any narcissist. But you don't v the right to be addressed well if you support evil.
Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by Delacroix6(m): 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Russia have the capacity to finish while of Europe, even if they themselves will go down. But while of Europe go go join. Meanwhile, they have China, india, Iran, NK, and co with them, Putin no Dey bark anyhow. He is the most powerful man on earth, America no like am.

If Putin us the most powerful ma'am alive then what's your d@d?? Barely a man??
Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by Johel(m): 1:33pm On Jun 30, 2022
eleko1:
who'll give a ikorodu goat their visa grin grin

Ok...your papa dey live for Ikorodu hut?.. grin grin...I said it, poverty stricken thing
Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by Johel(m): 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2022
eleko1:
u have manage to beg peep around for money to sub.It shall never be well with ur household

My sub alone can feed your household for a week...U want data?..I could send you some..broke rat.
Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by eleko1: 1:35pm On Jun 30, 2022
Johel:

Ok...your papa dey live for Ikorodu hut?.. grin grin...I said it, poverty stricken thing
go and eat .U look sick.I can see it from ur hand/face.Poverty is all round ur papa
Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by Gospel2Day: 1:36pm On Jun 30, 2022
citygarden:
Putin is a kind of leader that doesn't give any Bleep about any country. He take his citizens first before any other countries.
I wish NATO can dare him and see the end result. They will now know Russia is only rehearsing in Ukraine.

Stop prodding him. If the war fully starts, millions of Russians presently living in peace will be lying in pieces, blown into shreds and bits by NATO bombs.
Putin CANNOT take on the full military powers of all NATO countries combined.
Imagine over 2000 fighter jets hovering the skies of Russia dropping missiles and bombs.
They'll simply overwhelm Putin.
Do you know how many military bases US has surrounding Russia?
Stop encouraging war. Na people like you go die. Not animals.
Shalom.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by MrDebonair: 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
The same threat Putin issued if any country intervened. Countries have been involved yet he couldn't act...just empty threats.

Still regurgitating same useless threats thinking the world cares about his response. I was expecting Russia to be invading Finland and Sweden by now for wanting to join NATO just like invading Ukraine.

I doubt he would never attempt or think of it. Because that will be death to Russia. It's just a matter of time, Israel will humble Russia and it's crying babies sometime soon.

1 Like

Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by eleko1: 1:39pm On Jun 30, 2022
Johel:

My sub alone can feed your household for a week...U want data?..I could send you some..broke rat.
Says a kid still eating his mama reheated Akpu grin grin
Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by Delacroix6(m): 1:43pm On Jun 30, 2022
anonymous1759:

Sorry to say but you’ve been cajoled for calling China a developing country. Western media has taken over your sense of reasoning .
A developing country that the USA is owning trillion of dollars ? A so called developing country that is dragging first position with the USA economically If you can believe China is a developing country simply because you hear it from western media it means you know nothing.
Your comments are not based on sentiments not reality.

You are not wise.
the USA debt is a myth. They own the USD in which the debt will be paid..

China is a developing country, because they are still developing, you should know that their are not many cities in China as much as the US, Japan, Canada, South Korea, Singapore, Australia or other European countries. They are called developing because they are still building infrastructures.
Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by sunboy(m): 1:46pm On Jun 30, 2022
OhMyG0d:
Russia now has military bases in Central America, especially in Nicaragua. Their base in Cuba won't be activated for now.

Na you help them set up the base ?

You people will not stop bringing beer parlor conversation to this forum sha

3 Likes

Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by Delacroix6(m): 1:46pm On Jun 30, 2022
anonymous1759:

Thanks for the Analysis . If you give them constructive reasons they’ll call you a terrorist .
Russia is almost timed two of USA by size if they should be a conventional war . Before the whole of Russia will go down USA will be in pieces.

Since when does size matter in war?
Germany as small as it is conquered most of Europe and almost conquered Russia itself if not for the allies.
Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by Delacroix6(m): 1:47pm On Jun 30, 2022
Thisis2raw:
Guy think.

Those guys are retarded..
Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by leobergy(m): 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2022
justdare007:

You're very stupid for calling your generation ewu?
Is not surprising how your tribe behave like an animal?
They behave like a � who has no sense at all.
To insult other people is in your blood.
My post wasn't for your unfortunately generation, even if you want to comment, is allowed but calling your father and mother ewu shows how stupid you're.
Stupid son of a useless generation.
If we don't insult people doesn't mean we don't know how to insult but we choose to address things politely.
Stupid bastard son of a useless generation.

So much hatred in one person,take it easy before you explode.Pls dont stop hating my tribe cuz we live rent free in your shitty skull,you will just come to nl and be writing nonsense like you eat shit for a living...keep hating

1 Like

Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by enonche85(m): 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2022
anonymous1759:

Who are Cuba allies with ? Who are the Southern American nations that’s stop Venezuela? Please don’t say what you don’t know.

Oga, Cuba is an ally of USA. US even have a military base (Guantanamo bay) in Cuba, so Russia can never have a base in Cuba.

Mexico, Colombia, Brazil are all allies of the US who will not allow Venezuela.
Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by Acefaruk: 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2022
watersideboys:

Aboki na aboki .... my friend shift... you're not worth the conversation
I regreted having conversing with, somebody that has being to the airport talkless travelling outside Nigeria, a person that spent his entire life in anambra state, a person that is poverty striken and wants to turn the frustration on me, a person that can't write a complete passage, a person with a weakling mind.......I'am not like others and I know poverty is your problem drop your account number let me help you with some money.

2 Likes

Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by watersideboys: 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2022
Acefaruk:
I regreted having conversing with, somebody that has being to the airport talkless travelling outside Nigeria, a person that spent his entire life in anambra state, a person that is poverty striken and wants to turn the frustration on me, a person that can't write a complete passage, a person with a weakling mind.......I'am not like others and I know poverty is your problem drop your account number let me help you with some money.

Baban ka. Daniska. Aboki ba kudi. Jamage Almanjiri. Zo achikin Rivers State mana... ni zan Bude ka... shege ya.smelling aboki
Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by leobergy(m): 2:00pm On Jun 30, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Stop prodding him. If the war fully starts, millions of Russians presently living in peace will be lying in pieces, blown into shreds and bits by NATO bombs.
Putin CANNOT take on the full military powers of all NATO countries combined.
Imagine over 2000 fighter jets hovering the skies of Russia dropping missiles and bombs.
They'll simply overwhelm Putin.
Do you know how many military bases US has surrounding Russia?
Stop encouraging war. Na people like you go die. Not animals.
Shalom.

So russia dont have allies,keep dreaming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Russia: Alexei Navalny Poisoned / John Mahama Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.