Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,621 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden (29942 Views)

US Behind Drone Attack To Assassinate Putin - Russia Claims / The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) / Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by newdawn2017(f): 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2022
eleko1:
grin Goat. GO school first.When u graduate,u can drag it with ur equally illiterate father at home.what is lybia grin grin
get out of my mention u philistine.
Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by Kirigidi(m): 3:36pm On Jun 30, 2022
Caseless:
Cuba should take advantage of this situation and, Iran and Venezuela should use this to get their nuclear program fully in ground(especially Iran) to prevent invasion. America would look for a weaker nation to test its strength after the proxy humiliation it received in Ukraine with her allies.
I know this must be the suggestion of an Islamic terrorist! You think your hatred for USA and support for Russia will push Russians to embrace Islam? grin No way, Russia still remain and will forever remain a Christian nation, and the defenders of Christianity.

2 Likes

Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by Delacroix6(m): 3:51pm On Jun 30, 2022
watersideboys:

If its paining you eat grass. Only Russia couldn't beat Germany read your history before you comment.. olodo... all this write up is waste of space and jargon...

Swears he's just typing stories..
Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by eleko1: 3:51pm On Jun 30, 2022
grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy shocked cool sad
newdawn2017:
get out of my mention u philistine.
Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by dreu2fine(m): 3:54pm On Jun 30, 2022
citygarden:
Putin is a kind of leader that doesn't give any Bleep about any country. He take his citizens first before any other countries.
I wish NATO can dare him and see the end result. They will now know Russia is only rehearsing in Ukraine.
Russia it's a disgrace to the world
They think say they can overrun Ukraine in a week how the market be now
Iran or North Korea will defect Russia come rain or sun .
If Putin get mind make e cross NATO allides they are waiting after all they already waiting for him
Wicked idioit dictatorship.
Soon Ukraine will be member of nato

2 Likes

Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by Zane2point4(m): 3:56pm On Jun 30, 2022
citygarden:
Why all hyping NATO like this? This is not Hollywood film. Where america army always win.

Is it not the same NATO that fight for 20 years in Afghanistan with Taliban with AK-47?
The same NATO that have been in Syria for over 10 years, that haven't win?
How many earths have NATO wipes out since they have been fighting their useless war.

They think Russia is Iraq or Libya? And they can do this successfully is because of the rebel in those countries.

Na the same nato wey destroy iraq,na same nato wey destroy nazi, isis, na the same nato wey destroy libya’
The other countries u mentioned are different ball games, there weren’t for afghanistan taliban was the buggy here,

Russia hvnt even conquered ukrain,what made u think they can conquer nato?

1 Like

Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by Bj4christ(m): 3:56pm On Jun 30, 2022
With this the end of Putin is in sight

2 Likes

Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by Wwwq: 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by Karnice600: 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by Karnice600: 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2022
bestman09:
shocked
All the commentators above should do well and join the Russian military and face NATO. Talk is indeed very cheap

No mind those clowns. Always shifting goal post upandan.
You took a fight into man's apartment. He kicked you out to the gate and you begin smearing the gate with feaces claiming you just restrategized and your aim hasn't changed. Even if you throw stones into the compound from outside, nobody go ever take you serious.

2 Likes

Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by chachazzy(m): 4:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
eleko1:
let him invade Finland/Sweden first.We wan check something grin

If e sure for NATO, make dem arm Finland or Sweden.
I wan check something.
Putin don dare them already.
Once Finland or Sweden is armed by NATO, Russia will respond in KIND. Lol
Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by Karnice600: 4:28pm On Jun 30, 2022
aribisala0:
The Taliban just defeated NATO

Says a jihadist
Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by eleko1: 4:32pm On Jun 30, 2022
chachazzy:

If e sure for NATO, make dem arm Finland or Sweden.
I wan check something.
Putin don dare them already.
Once Finland or Sweden is armed by NATO, Russia will respond in KIND. Lol
just wait and see.Jow many country PUTIN wan fight grin grin
Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by eleko1: 4:33pm On Jun 30, 2022
eleko1:
just wait and see.How many country PUTIN wan fight grin grin
Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by Kingspin(m): 4:33pm On Jun 30, 2022
alcuin:
Putin, it's a simple matter.

Place weapons in Cuba and Venezuela.
Finland, and Sweden is waiting for Russia's attack since they have joined the avoidable NATO.

Now it has shifted to if they deploy weapons, next if they deploy nuclear weapons.

How can you win a united country or people? Very hard.

Putin always talks about nuclear weapons, like his country is the sole owner of them. Other countries have nuclear weapons too.

Russia Putin should form strong allies like China is doing, with smart diplomatic partners.

The world rallied around the US and Europe, even China is coping.

So Putin should swallow his pride.

1 Like

Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by chachazzy(m): 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2022
TWoods:

Russia is no match for the US in a conventional war, it only has nuclear weapons. The US has over 1800 warheads... Russia will simply cease to exist if the US is attacked.

Really?
So what is the US waiting for?
Russia has over 6000 WMD for your information.
Why do you think the US and NATO are treading with caution? None of them would want a direct confrontation with Russia.
Hmmm. Russia bad oo
Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by Johel(m): 4:36pm On Jun 30, 2022
eleko1:
suffer head.u Don chopped prison beans well
grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin....The one wey your Pman chop Abi?
Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by Johel(m): 4:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
newdawn2017:
but how can we join?

grin grin if you ask me,who I go ask?..
Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by eleko1: 4:42pm On Jun 30, 2022
cool
Johel:

grin grin grin grin grin grin....The one wey your Pman chop Abi?
u look like a prisoner about yo be execute.See how u look frightened grin They'll eventually shot u and nail ur father balls
Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by chachazzy(m): 4:42pm On Jun 30, 2022
eleko1:
just wait and see.Jow many country PUTIN wan fight grin grin
Don't forget China and North Korea with other silent ones.
Only three Countries possess Hypersonic systems, Russia, China and North Korea, and they are allies.
The US just tested one and failed again for the second time.
Let's hope this does not snowball to WW3.
Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by Karnice600: 4:42pm On Jun 30, 2022

Taliban defeated NATO? When did this war happen? does this one even know what NATO means? chai where this kind dundies abi mumus from dey come sef?
Abeg Nairaland should start doing Iq tests for new members I beg

Hehehehehe....e shock you?
Putards. Na their time be this o. No just give yourself headache
Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by Johel(m): 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2022
eleko1:
coolu look like a prisoner about yo be execute.See how u look frightened grin They'll eventually shot u and nail ur father balls

Cry today,cry tomorrow,cry forever...Maybe you might just drown in your own tears. wink
Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by Karnice600: 4:46pm On Jun 30, 2022
Bfly:
Putin wants peace. It is USA initiating bullshit and Putin don't take shit.

He is only still reacting.

I doubt what will happen if he initiates shit.
I liken Putin to a rattlesnake.
A man who wants peace launching missiles into a peaceful country?
No be only rattlesnake na earthworm

1 Like

Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by eleko1: 4:48pm On Jun 30, 2022
Johel:

Cry today,cry tomorrow,cry forever...Maybe you might just drown in your own tears. wink
Dey"ll eventually call u of ur cell and kill u RAT.Stop sweating grin
Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by Johel(m): 4:52pm On Jun 30, 2022
eleko1:

Yen Yen Yen... tongue tongue
Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 5:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
BUSHHUNTER:
Russia always flexing muscle with little nations...If Turkey is allowed they will wipe half of Russia it's a known fact. More reason Putin always urge dialogue/peace with Erdogan.

SAYS SOMEONE FROM A POOR SHITHOLE COUNTRY IN AFRICA WHERE THEY ARE STILL STRUGGLING WITH CONSTANT POWER SUPPLY.
Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by Geniuelander: 5:12pm On Jun 30, 2022
Johel:

Lol grin grin grin...see frustration,eya... I'm not the cause of your misfortune dingbat...pour your anger on your failed family...poverty stricken thing...I no see better country like Russia and Switzerland apply for visa Na USA and UK wey don cast...gimme free visa sef,I no go..I rather go to Japan...U can cry all u want o,you Kuku get bucket,but that's if you can afford a bucket sef... Nonentity grin grin

grin grin grin

eleko1:

grin grin grin

Guys continue dropping Vawolence
You're giving me joy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by Geniuelander: 5:13pm On Jun 30, 2022
Sweetplum:

Yes this is a faceless forum. I v spoken.
You v the right to support Russia, Putin or any narcissist. But you don't v the right to be addressed well if you support evil.

cheesy grin

Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by Karnice600: 5:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
loswhite:
I'm sure your super Russia has done exactly the same thing....lol. Going after small Ukraine while blaming NATO. Why doesn't he just attack NATO?

Simple. They won't answer this.
When Russia set up military installations in Cuba, the US encircled Cuba, intercepting Russian shipment, ordering that the Russians dismantle the installations in Cuba. That was a direct confrontation.
But here, Russia decided to hit Ukraine instead.

1 Like

Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by Johel(m): 5:20pm On Jun 30, 2022
Geniuelander:

grin grin grin

grin grin grin

Guys continue dropping Vawolence
You're giving me joy grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by Pastorsmile: 5:35pm On Jun 30, 2022
No body wants to die.
Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by Karnice600: 5:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
mach7:
Your comments here isn't factual. Actually, Russia has 5,977 warheads which is more than the United States's 5,428 according to Wikipedia. However, the number of deployed warheads is 1,644 for the US and 1,588 for Russia, but Russia's overall warhead yield (destructive power) is greater than that of the US.

With regards to conventional warfare, I think you are very wrong. Important questions you should ask yourself is where will the war be fought and with which weapons. If it is a land war, Russia smacks the US as it has more land assets. if it is an air war, then it will a brutal stalemate as Russia has air to air capabilities combined with a very robust air defence set-up. So while the US will have the edge in terms of quality of planes and their quantity, Russia has the air defence means to protect its own airspace and serve as a backup to the air fleet. With regards to Naval warfare, Russia won't fight a surface war with the US as the US has an overwhelming edge so it will be a submarine based warfare and Russia currently has more subs (both conventional/nuclear) than the US. Furthermore, look at the map of Russia, and the map of the US and tell me how and where the US major conventional naval assets i.e. Aircraft Carriers can be deployed against Russia. They can't go into the Baltic, as Russia will destroy them from Kaliningrad, they can't go into the Black Sea due to the Bosphorus Straight, they can't attack from the Pacific as they have to pass the choke points of the Kuril Island chain which Russia controls or to alternatively go through the South China Sea (between Japan and Taiwan) and that draws in China..

Also note that the farther an Aircraft Carrier is from the area of operations, the lower the payload and operational range of the aircraft it carries as they have to carry more fuel and less bombs. If they attempt by any means to near the coast, then they come into range of land based anti-ship missiles such as the Bastion system.

On a side note, from February 24th to date, Russia has launched an approximate total of 7,560 air and sea launched cruise missiles at the rate of 60 per day. Even the US cannot keep up with such rate and this doesn't even include Artillery.

Russia's military industrial backbone is state-owned, while that of the US is privately owned. So their output ability at the moment isn't comparable. Secondly, the components and raw materials needed for the manufacture of most US weapons come from Europe or China/Africa (in terms of raw materials - rare earth metals). While Russia is self-sufficient in all its component needs (vacuum tubes and quartz crystals - Russia uses these in place of conventional chips due to their durability) and all raw materials are sourced from within its own territory.

Finally, what about food. To fight a conventional war, you need to feed your populace and also your army. US is a net-importer of food and means that any war that affects food supply to the US will cause major problems (just look at the current situation - US is not even directly fighting Russia, yet food inflation is already very high). On the other hand, Russia is a net-exporter of food. It can feed itself conveniently and also export to others. Hence, it won't be affected by food.

So these are points to note and digest before drawing conclusions.

In summary, you're pro Russia. Simple.
All you've stated so far no hold water.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft / Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning / John Mahama Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.