Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

With ₦400 your wife can prepare soup that would last two days — Pastor says - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / With ₦400 your wife can prepare soup that would last two days — Pastor says (29000 Views)

The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days / So My Wife Can Actually Lie / Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With ₦400 your wife can prepare soup that would last two days — Pastor says by damiloladuke: 2:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
Joke taken too far
Re: With ₦400 your wife can prepare soup that would last two days — Pastor says by musa234(m): 2:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
austinceasar:

It can, assuming you have gas, palm oil, salt & maggi already @ home

for a single man...(soup should last a day)
For couples....(one evening)

Pepper/tomato/onions = 100#
Shawa-fish (according to ur coat) =200#
Vegetable = 50#
Locust bean or crayfish = 50#

I stay in Zaria for now, I don't know about the remaining north tho.
He didn't say if you have these things at home, he made it clear that you can cook sou with 400 naira. What do you use in cooking soup? You must definitely get these things and so the pastor was very wrong.
Re: With ₦400 your wife can prepare soup that would last two days — Pastor says by Elidrisy20: 2:06pm On Jun 30, 2022
Is possible in Togo, not in naija, wea we dey so
Re: With ₦400 your wife can prepare soup that would last two days — Pastor says by austinceasar(m): 2:09pm On Jun 30, 2022
musa234:
He didn't say if you have these things at home, he made it clear that you can cook sou with 400 naira. What do you use in cooking soup? You must definitely get these things and so the pastor was very wrong.

Shey we are talking about possibilities??

No be everyday you go dey buy gas, palm oil, salt or maggi naw....you suppose get all this things for house normal.
Re: With ₦400 your wife can prepare soup that would last two days — Pastor says by Pray4meJC(m): 2:13pm On Jun 30, 2022
Ok they should go to the garden or bush. Take some bitter leave & make soup
Re: With ₦400 your wife can prepare soup that would last two days — Pastor says by Ugolistikp: 2:13pm On Jun 30, 2022
shortIGBOman:
#400 can cook a Pot of Soup in the North. But you need over 4k to prepare the same Soup here in the EAST. People are really suffering here.

The price of everything in the Market has skyrocketed to all time high. So many people can't afford to eat proper food here in the East. The activities of criminals and Gunmen have made matters worst.

The Media are silent about the hardship in the East. They don't report the true situations of things here. That's why most people outside the East dont know how people are suffering here.

Have you been to Lagos.
If not, just be happy you are in the east.
Things are expensive in every part of the country no region or tribe is left out on this ..
So ,stop playing this baseless tribe card.

2 Likes

Re: With ₦400 your wife can prepare soup that would last two days — Pastor says by kals4luv990(m): 2:15pm On Jun 30, 2022
THIS SHORT TERM PASTOR DON FINALLY TURN MOTIVATIONALSPEAKER NI?..waow waow!!!

Re: With ₦400 your wife can prepare soup that would last two days — Pastor says by Ishilove: 2:16pm On Jun 30, 2022
It seems the last time this man went to the market was when his mother sent him to market in his teenage years.

Awon motivational speakers isonu

1 Like

Re: With ₦400 your wife can prepare soup that would last two days — Pastor says by musa234(m): 2:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
austinceasar:

Shey we are talking about possibilities??

No be everyday you go dey buy gas, palm oil, salt or maggi naw....you suppose get all this things for house normal.
No be money them dey take get am? Person suppose dey buy in bulk, I hardly eat soup so I dey buy soup things for market apart from maggi and salt
Re: With ₦400 your wife can prepare soup that would last two days — Pastor says by Goodday90(m): 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2022
shortIGBOman:
#400 can cook a Pot of Soup in the North. But you need over 4k to prepare the same Soup here in the EAST. People are really suffering here.

The price of everything in the Market has skyrocketed to all time high. So many people can't afford to eat proper food here in the East. The activities of criminals and Gunmen have made matters worst.

The Media are silent about the hardship in the East. They don't report the true situations of things here. That's why most people outside the East dont know how people are suffering here.
Na only for northern Nigeria I go see people dey use suffering dey brag
You are happy that your people up north can cook soup with just 0.90 cents,something that can’t even buy a bun self takemore of a burger
Re: With ₦400 your wife can prepare soup that would last two days — Pastor says by skywalker240(m): 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2022
Come to the red san San republic (Edo State) and repeat this statement
Re: With ₦400 your wife can prepare soup that would last two days — Pastor says by Justdogood(m): 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2022
#VOTERIGHTNOW

Re: With ₦400 your wife can prepare soup that would last two days — Pastor says by Sleekfingers: 2:26pm On Jun 30, 2022
ULTIMATEMediaNg:
You don't need too much to sustain a home. With N400, your wife can prepare soup that would last two days- Nigerian clergyman tells single men as he encourages them to get married

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF4-65UA5OM

https://www.facebook.com/100050487580007/posts/577736033919311/?app=fbl

Is like Mpuru Mmiri dey worry this one......

1 Like

Re: With ₦400 your wife can prepare soup that would last two days — Pastor says by tnerro1(m): 2:28pm On Jun 30, 2022
Fake pastor, can’t even see vision on how much to cook soup even me wey no sabi cook fit see vision of how much pot of soup dey cost these days
Re: With ₦400 your wife can prepare soup that would last two days — Pastor says by austinceasar(m): 2:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
musa234:
No be money them dey take get am? Person like me no dey too buy in bulk, I hardly eat soup so I dey buy soup things for market apart from maggi and salt

Ahhh wahala grin....nah big stress & exploitation be that oo

I dey close eye buy gas, palm oil, groundnut oil, egusi, grounded-pepper, indomie, sanchet-tomato, maggi & salt plenty for house...e dey more cost-effective and time saving

Cus with the way things dey increase astronomically...buying things in pieces nah another level of suffering and unending panic
Re: With ₦400 your wife can prepare soup that would last two days — Pastor says by shortIGBOman: 2:32pm On Jun 30, 2022
Ugolistikp:

Have you been to Lagos.
If not, just be happy you are in the east.
Things are expensive in every part of the country no region or tribe is left out on this ..
So ,stop playing this baseless tribe card.

I've been to Lagos severally. But things are worst in the East. When you come here, you will understand what I'm saying.
Re: With ₦400 your wife can prepare soup that would last two days — Pastor says by filey: 2:36pm On Jun 30, 2022
there is no way you can prepare soup with #400. I completely disagree with you.
Re: With ₦400 your wife can prepare soup that would last two days — Pastor says by sofiscatedmoron: 2:36pm On Jun 30, 2022
[[s]quote author=shortIGBOman post=114291665]#400 can cook a Pot of Soup in the North. But you need over 4k to prepare the same Soup here in the EAST. People are really suffering here.

The Media are silent about the hardship in the East. They don't report the true situations of things here. That's why most people outside the East dont know how people are suffering here.[/quote][/s]
I pray u grow up and get a job and focus on ur tribe and leave east people alone
Re: With ₦400 your wife can prepare soup that would last two days — Pastor says by musa234(m): 2:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
austinceasar:

Ahhh wahala grin....nah big stress & exploitation be that oo

I dey close eye buy gas, palm oil, groundnut oil, egusi, grounded-pepper, indomie, sanchet-tomato, maggi & salt plenty for house...e dey more cost-effective and time saving

Cus with the way things dey increase astronomically...buying things in pieces nah another level of suffering and unending panic
Lol I get you.. But you see say all these things wey u buy in bulk suppose pass 10k ba.. Imagine say u go come later use 400 naira to cook soup.. Oboy unless better sapa Don hold you walahi.
Re: With ₦400 your wife can prepare soup that would last two days — Pastor says by shortIGBOman: 2:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
[quote author=sofiscatedmoron

I pray u grow up and get a job and focus on ur tribe and leave east people alone[/quote]

The thing pain this man grin grin

Re: With ₦400 your wife can prepare soup that would last two days — Pastor says by Rayforsure: 2:39pm On Jun 30, 2022
This is a big lie ooh. Do not let this man deceive any of you. If this man is a politician, him mouth go sweet pass the man will dey lead us now wey promise heaven on earth.
A loaf of bread is 500 to 800 and manage for 3 people.

1 Like

Re: With ₦400 your wife can prepare soup that would last two days — Pastor says by porthouse7(f): 2:43pm On Jun 30, 2022
Very true... But only okra soup or only egusi provided u have few things at home
Re: With ₦400 your wife can prepare soup that would last two days — Pastor says by austinceasar(m): 2:44pm On Jun 30, 2022
musa234:
Lol I get you.. But you see say all these things wey u buy in bulk suppose pass 10k ba.. Imagine say u go come later use 400 naira to cook soup.. Oboy unless better sapa Don hold you walahi.

I don nail myselfgrin cheesy...I give up on this country truly.

Money has totally become useless, unless you make politician or yahoo money.
Re: With ₦400 your wife can prepare soup that would last two days — Pastor says by dododawa1: 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2022
No more PASTOR just MOTIVATIONAL � s.
Re: With ₦400 your wife can prepare soup that would last two days — Pastor says by vince96w2(m): 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Mumu dey worry some of this preachers

$0.75 soup

Kerosene 900 per litre

Gas 1000 per Kg

Even if you get free pepper from Jos, that still can't cook a food

did he mention the soup? He is right..if u get 3 stones to form a tripod and sticks as firewood, 200 naira shawa, or kpanla, 50 naira pepper, 20 naira Maggi,30 naira salt and water u can cook pepper soup na..
Re: With ₦400 your wife can prepare soup that would last two days — Pastor says by mecuries(m): 3:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
who made him a pastor?
Re: With ₦400 your wife can prepare soup that would last two days — Pastor says by Christistruth00: 3:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
All these Cultists that now go about calling themselves Pastors are turning into a National Calamity

With Pastors of this Calibre who needs enemies

Can’t they just return to the Juju Shrines they came out of

1 Like

Re: With ₦400 your wife can prepare soup that would last two days — Pastor says by afbstrategies: 3:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
Even Nigerian Pastors can be in denial. Many won't let you near their alters with 400 Naira as tithe shocked
Re: With ₦400 your wife can prepare soup that would last two days — Pastor says by Banbanna(m): 3:09pm On Jun 30, 2022
What sort of miserable standard of living is he trying to encourage for his church members? That they should just jump into marriage even though they're barely surviving? Like how man wan take buy things with that measly amount. Except perhaps one has 80 percent of food ingredients @ home.
Re: With ₦400 your wife can prepare soup that would last two days — Pastor says by IamAsiri: 3:11pm On Jun 30, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Silly northerner. You no dey use oil? grin

1 Like

Re: With ₦400 your wife can prepare soup that would last two days — Pastor says by Naza21: 3:11pm On Jun 30, 2022
Okay o
Re: With ₦400 your wife can prepare soup that would last two days — Pastor says by soullove1881(m): 3:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
Same pastor that would say #400 is small as offering

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid / 'My Wife Is Serial Divorcee, I'm Her 5th Husband' / French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.