Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas (52185 Views)

From Salt Lake City To Las Vegas: My Road Trip Pictures / From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix / Vegas Is Open! Cypaid Traveled To las Vegas Despite Covid 19 Restrictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 30, 2022
Hello,
For my VACATION, I had to embark on a trip from Los Angeles, California to Las Vegas, Nevada by Road. I will be updating you Guys as I maximize this awesome opportunity.

This Vacation will engulf complete 7 days thereafter, I will be heading to another state which I will be communicating in due course.

Here are Pictures to allay your stress....
Follow me, as I update you with my kickoff pictures, Road trip proper and arrival pictures.

Here are my KICKOFF pictures
Mind you, this is just for your Information!

72 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Skyfornia(m): 6:46am On Jun 30, 2022
I like to see more of African countries.. especially the rural and native part. We are tired of seeing oyibo land. Stop hyping or promoting them.

114 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Bornbiafra: 6:46am On Jun 30, 2022
The worst of this all is that most of this useless politicians visits this developed countries and they see and enjoy all this yet they won't fix thiers..m

May chukwu okike punish all our corrupt leaders most especially Rochas okoroocha and emiefele of CBN

125 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Totilopussylick(m): 6:47am On Jun 30, 2022
Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 30, 2022
ROAD TRIP continued......

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 30, 2022
Skyfornia:
I like to see more of African countries.. especially the rural and native part. We are tired of seeing oyibo land. Stop hyping or promoting them.
Go to African Threads.
People have created them 4u.
Stop disturbing those interested in this one
I live in OYIBO land and travel within & some Africans are interested in this one too.
This is what I can offer.
I can't stay in OYIBO land & Offer you Africa.
Aways think b4 rushing to type,
It helps a lot.

375 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 30, 2022
Approaching LAS Vegas now, after almost uninterrupted 5hrs on the road...
Also encountered many Families going for Summer Vacation!

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 30, 2022
Around the Outskirts of Las Vegas now!

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Skyfornia(m): 7:00am On Jun 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Go to African Threads.
People have created them 4u.
Stop disturbing those interested in this one
I live in OYIBO land and travel within & some Africans are interested in this one too.
This is what I can offer.
I can't stay in OYIBO land & Offer you Africa.
Aways think b4 rushing to type,
It helps a lot.

Emancipate yourself from oyibo slavery.. don't be colonized again, especially in your mind. Mental slavery is the worst. This is all I have to tell you.. shalom!

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 30, 2022
Skyfornia:

Emancipate yourself from oyibo slavery.. don't be colonized again, especially in your mind. Mental slavery is the worst. This is all I have to tell you.. shalom!
Thanks I appreciate!
Guess you Feel Good now...?
What else do you need?

196 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 30, 2022
Entering Las Vegas City proper.
Heading straight to Lodge in a Resort!
That will serve as a Template for the commencement of my vacation proper!

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 30, 2022
Approaching the GRANDVIEW HOTEL RESORT... to secure a Lodge...
Making a Left turn into the resort...

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by robinso01(m): 7:11am On Jun 30, 2022
Aswear, you don't know what God has done for you. Imagine traveling on road without fearing bandits, unknown gunmen, kidnappers,corporate Thieves ( 9ja police), army, frsc, vio, nscdc, etc. no one dares try that in Naija now. Ordinary 2hrs journey in Nigeria, your mind won't be at peace until you reach ur destination.

313 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by bibianna(f): 7:14am On Jun 30, 2022
Enjoy your visit! smiley

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 30, 2022
Heading to the Reception to Check In....

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 30, 2022
..... Had a Warm Reception at the Reception!

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 30, 2022
bibianna:
Enjoy your visit! smiley
Thanks my dear!
Do have a Blessed Day ahead!

14 Likes

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 30, 2022
Cleared....
Heading for my apartment now!

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by DannyFX2638: 7:29am On Jun 30, 2022
Op .. always remember to duck for cover

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 30, 2022
My Lodge Proper!
From here I will be Launching Visits across Las Vegas...

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Haakeem(m): 7:32am On Jun 30, 2022
Cc: lalasticlala,mynd44.
Front page stuff.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by DannyFX2638: 7:32am On Jun 30, 2022
No be death valley I day see so..

Who drives on a road with the sign death valley

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 30, 2022
More Loading....

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 30, 2022
DannyFX2638:
No be death valley I day see so..

Who drives on a road with the sign death valley
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hahahahahaha

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 30, 2022
Booked into an apartment on the 15th Floor...
Entire Building is about 22 Floors
Aerial View of Resort!
Window view from Building...
With Families already having Fun....
Will be joining them shortly.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Totilopussylick(m): 7:37am On Jun 30, 2022
Impressive

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 30, 2022
More.....

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 30, 2022
Heartthrob ever ready to make a delicacy as usual...
Kitchen Utensils available for whatever you deem palatable! grin grin grin

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 30, 2022
FOOD don set oooo.
Make u Guys come eat!

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 30, 2022
NIGHT VIEW from Resort!
So Lovely.....
The Resort Try.
I give it a rousing commendation!

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 30, 2022
DannyFX2638:
Op .. always remember to duck for cover
Like?

1 Like

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by paddock: 8:07am On Jun 30, 2022
E get one big nyash wey i see 4 d kitchen, who be that?

255 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Hilarious Pic: See What This Old Peugeot 504 Was Carrying / Jamaican Denied Visas Over Bleaching / The Growing Beauty Of Lagos (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.