Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas (52181 Views)

From Salt Lake City To Las Vegas: My Road Trip Pictures / From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix / Vegas Is Open! Cypaid Traveled To las Vegas Despite Covid 19 Restrictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by eleko1: 2:01pm On Jun 30, 2022
robinso01:
Aswear, you didn't know the what God has done for you. Imagine traveling for 7 days on road without fearing bandits, unknown gunmen and kidnappers, no one dares try that in Naija now. Ordinary 2hrs journey in Nigeria, your mind won't be at peace until you reach ur destination
nah prayer after prayer embarassed.I nearly jumped out from a bus on my way from Abuja to Benin last year

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 30, 2022
paddock:
E get one big nyash wey i see 4 d kitchen, who be that?
Who-raola

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Networkingprof: 2:02pm On Jun 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
FOOD don set oooo.
Make u Guys come eat!

A gba ibire ooo, e go follow proper track.
Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by jullary(m): 2:02pm On Jun 30, 2022
I no wan loud am before i swear!
paddock:
Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Claud01: 2:02pm On Jun 30, 2022
ENJOY YOUR SELF MEANWHILE HELP ME LOOK FOR A JOB FOR ME OVER THERE
Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Kosoco(m): 2:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
dominique:

California and Nevada are neighbouring states, he'll be spending 7 days in Las Vegas not 7 days to reach there. it's impossible to spend 7 days on a road trip in US even if you're traveling from Florida to Maine
my Person. Good Afternoon... when are we going for our own tour
Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by kingyakos: 2:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
Did you experience any pot holes on your trip?
What's the name of the hotel and how much per night?

1 Like

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by eniteden(m): 2:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
Na waoo i even see 1 single celofine or empty bottle or even paper along all the road for that pictures, chai see the way contry clean grin, but wait o no be generator i dey see from up so? Them still dey use generator for there grin.

Progressive contry.

Thanks for these op.

4 Likes

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by damiloladuke: 2:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
My Lodge Proper!
From here I will be Launching Visits across Las Vegas...

Please I want to travel to the United States. Kindly afford me with opportunities available (sites, links, sponsors, viable routes)

Thank you.
Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
FOOD don set oooo.
Make u Guys come eat!

Baba you for use your palms or utensils smoothen the swallow make e look presentable na. The jagged edges on the surface na turnoff

1 Like

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Springboot: 2:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
robinso01:
Aswear, you didn't know the what God has done for you. Imagine traveling for 7 days on road without fearing bandits, unknown gunmen and kidnappers, no one dares try that in Naija now. Ordinary 2hrs journey in Nigeria, your mind won't be at peace until you reach ur destination

Olodo, where did you read road trip for 7 days?

1 Like

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Aghans(m): 2:06pm On Jun 30, 2022
paddock:
This is the full pix

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Dearlord(m): 2:06pm On Jun 30, 2022
Enjoy your paradise bro!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Chuzoetoh(m): 2:06pm On Jun 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Approaching the GRANDVIEW HOTEL RESORT... to secure a Lodge...
Making a Left turn into the resort...
the boogeyman is coming tonight at that hotel with a sickel in hand to reap
Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Booked into an apartment on the 15th Floor...
Entire Building is about 22 Floors
Aerial View of Resort!
Window view from Building...
With Families already having Fun....
Will be joining them shortly.
hey check my profile. If you intrested hit up whatsapp wink
Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by GOFRONT(m): 2:07pm On Jun 30, 2022
Be like say na Tundra dem dey drive for that side
Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 30, 2022
Aghans:

This is the full pix

Why your moniker come resemble Afghanistan?

2 Likes

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 30, 2022
paddock:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
.... na my Heartthrob.
I don't joke with her. So hardworking.
I wish you such a Babe.
You won't regret it

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
.... na my Heartthrob.
I don't joke with her. So hardworking.
I wish you such a Babe.
You won't regret it

You fit give me her contact for DM? I want to check something. grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Bossman(m): 2:09pm On Jun 30, 2022
Well said! Could not have said it better. I just can't fathom how some of us think sometimes.

Enjoy you Vegas visit btw. Have visited once. Stayed at the strip, at the Bellagio though.

MALIGNANTGuest:

Go to African Threads.
People have created them 4u.
Stop disturbing those interested in this one
I live in OYIBO land and travel within & some Africans are interested in this one too.
This is what I can offer.
I can't stay in OYIBO land & Offer you Africa.
Aways think b4 rushing to type,
It helps a lot.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 30, 2022
DannyFX2638:
isn't it around this building that the las Vegas mass shooting happened
I can't even remember again.
Men na Vacation trip I come.
I no go near Strip Club or Gambling centers.
Dem many here.
That's where they Gamble & Finish themselves

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Heartthrob ever ready to make a delicacy as usual...
Kitchen Utensils available for whatever you deem palatable! grin grin grin
op caim down am i the only one seeing that ass wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by bergs2: 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
Kimiso:
like zimbabwe or ugandan lol don’t mind him
Lol.
Those are far now.
He should trek to Cameron or rather Benin republic, but better still come to naija
Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by akosh005: 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
YemyTemmy:
Just like Akure
You talk my mind. Opposite st Peter unity road grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Patosky4U: 2:11pm On Jun 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Hello,
For my VACATION, I had to embark on a trip from Los Angeles, California to Las Vegas, Nevada by Road. I will be updating you Guys as I maximize this awesome opportunity.

This Vacation will engulf complete 7 days thereafter, I will be heading to another state which I will be communicating in due course.

Here are Pictures to allay your stress....
Follow me, as I update you with my kickoff pictures, Road trip proper and arrival pictures.

Here are my KICKOFF pictures
Mind you, this is just for your Information!

Boss abeg invite me to come over for a visit na cry cry cry I need travelling experience to do the japa legitimately
Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 30, 2022
Bossman:
Well said! Could not have said it better. I just can't fathom how some of us think sometimes.

Enjoy you Vegas visit btw. Have visited once. Stayed at the strip, at the Bellagio though.

Don't Mind that Guy...
As If WHITES don't visit African Countries to cherish and make videos of its wonderful landscapes.
Go to Namibia, Kenya, Tanzania and see whites
I will be visiting Namibia next year.

12 Likes

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by GloriousGbola: 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2022
robinso01:

See this guy

You forgot to add police check point, customs check point, frsc checkpoint, sars checkpoint, ndlea check point, local govt, community, whatever 'operation' dey, military check point.. Are you sure you are a Nigerian sef cheesy cheesy cheesy

18 Likes

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by ccollins(m): 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2022
Skyfornia:

Emancipate yourself from oyibo slavery.. don't be colonized again, especially in your mind. Mental slavery is the worst. This is all I have to tell you.. shalom!
are you not using the white language to communicate to him. Why not you go back to medieval era and stay in the bush with your family where you would be rearing corns and yams instead of coming on here to make lousy noises . U should have even left your own mental slavery by only communicating in your African native language first without using English. Don’t be a foo.l

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Christoph002: 2:13pm On Jun 30, 2022
I love this. So inspiring cheesy

1 Like

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Amotekun777: 2:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
[quote author=Bornbiafra post=114280545]The worst of this all is that most of this useless politicians visits this developed countries and they see and enjoy all this yet they won't fix thiers..m

May chukwu okike punish all our corrupt leaders most especially Rochas okoroocha and emiefele of CBN[/quote]

Including Tinubu, Obanikoro, Buhari, Daniel etc... every single 9ja Politician and their generations!

AMEN! angry

1 Like

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by franksunny(m): 2:15pm On Jun 30, 2022
paddock:
you are badt

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Hilarious Pic: See What This Old Peugeot 504 Was Carrying / Jamaican Denied Visas Over Bleaching / The Growing Beauty Of Lagos (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.