Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,041 members, 7,807,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Is It Normal To Fall In Love Within 2 Days? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal To Fall In Love Within 2 Days? (552 Views)

Is It Normal To See Women Sun Bathing In Bikinis At Home In Brazil(photos) / Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? / 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal To Fall In Love Within 2 Days? by Utanisco(m): 7:41am On Jun 30, 2022
Is it normal to fall � in love within two days

Saw this girl � two days ago at my friends birthday

I got to talk to her because she was damn pretty, I couldn't get my eyes � off her

We exchanged numbers, got to talk over the night � and we eventually fall � in love

She is too in love � with me that she calls 3times everyday to check on me and I'm falling for her too

Is the feelings from her genuine or na scam because for my side im too deep into the love

3minutes ago, we just finished a video call � that lasted for 90min..

Cool comments abeg
Re: Is It Normal To Fall In Love Within 2 Days? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:43am On Jun 30, 2022
Prolly you guys are physically attracted to each other..knows almost nothing about each other..but has an instant and strong desire to get together on a physical level(sex).. grin

Lust happens all the time..you see someone attractive and you want to get with them... Whether or not it turns out to be mutual is just d**b luck...
Love is something else entirely..Love is choice and commitment..Love grows from friendship and a desire to just be with someone...True love is the choice to make that happen long term while overcoming the obstacles that occur when two people try to coexist with each other...

There’s no magical formula there..It’s chemistry and choices...
Lust is a combination of physical attraction..hormonal levels and pheromone reaction...
Once you comprehend lust you find that love is simply evolved friendship...Whether or not lust is also present in the relationship is somewhat a side issue...
So you should know where ya belong now.. cheesy smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Fall In Love Within 2 Days? by BirtherOfKings(f): 7:46am On Jun 30, 2022
Utanisco:
Is it normal to fall � in love within two days

Saw this girl � two days ago at my friends birthday

I got to talk to her because she was damn pretty, I couldn't get my eyes � off her

We exchanged numbers, got to talk over the night � and we eventually fall � in love

She is too in love � with me that she calls 3times everyday to check on me and I'm falling for her too

Is the feelings from her genuine or na scam because for my side im too deep into the love

3minutes ago, we just finished a video call � that lasted for 90min..

Cool comments abeg

It is lust and infatuation
Wen u are in jail and she comes to see u , then dats love ..wen u are very rich and she sends u 5000 naira for data and food stuff, dats love...wen she kisses u, and u say No,I don't believe in sex before marriage and she respects ur decision...dat is love..wen u have argument,and she calls in d morning to say Am so sorry even wen it's clear u are d dummy...dats Pure love

Re: Is It Normal To Fall In Love Within 2 Days? by webhead: 7:50am On Jun 30, 2022
undecidedIt's called infatuation bro

In 2022, people still believe that Disney Romantic love exists... angry
Re: Is It Normal To Fall In Love Within 2 Days? by wis3(m): 7:53am On Jun 30, 2022
BirtherOfKings:

Wen u are in jail and she comes to see u , then dats love ..wen u are very rich and she sends u 5000 naira for data and food stuff, dats love...wen she kisses u, and u say No,I don't believe in sex before marriage and she respects ur decision...dat is love..wen u have argument,and she calls in d morning to say Am so sorry even wen it's clear u are d dummy...dats Pure love
grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Fall In Love Within 2 Days? by Utanisco(m): 7:53am On Jun 30, 2022
BirtherOfKings:

Lol �
Jail

Bro u funny � man
Re: Is It Normal To Fall In Love Within 2 Days? by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 30, 2022
Na so e dey start ooo.
Later, you go hear "Baby, sub for me na"
"Give me money to make my hair"
"Send me money, I am broke and hungry"
"I want to eat shawarma and ice cream"
"Babe, my friends are using iPhone and I am still using Tecno. It's not fair ooo. Buy me iPhone na cry cry "
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Fall In Love Within 2 Days? by Tokskob2008: 8:09am On Jun 30, 2022
As you don fall in just two days now hope your head, neck, leg and most especially your wallet still dey intact sha Body go tell you very soon
Re: Is It Normal To Fall In Love Within 2 Days? by Uzomacharles: 8:14am On Jun 30, 2022
What of you must be faking it.....
Re: Is It Normal To Fall In Love Within 2 Days? by tosaino95(m): 8:27am On Jun 30, 2022
When you date for 2 years and everything is still like this then you can run your mouth like Tap Water.

(1) (Reply)

Rich Sugar Mummy In South Africa Seeking For Love / Can One Ever Understand Women? / Actress Opeyemi Aiyeola Reveals How To Find Genuine Love In These Perilous Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.