Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Dear Ladies, Properly Build A True Love Relationship With Your Man Forever - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Ladies, Properly Build A True Love Relationship With Your Man Forever (270 Views)

What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? / I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship / 13 Attitudes To Get Rid Of For A Healthy And Happy Love Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Ladies, Properly Build A True Love Relationship With Your Man Forever by balmingilead: 9:03am On Jun 30, 2022
When I met my wife I was squatting with my wonderful cousin in the barracks, God rest his soul. If you know what barracks are like in this part of the world you would have a clear idea of what I'm talking about.
I didn't have shishi.
I moved out of my Mamas house because I had a fighting spirit, I renounced the temporary comfort of being provided for, I wanted to be a man.
I tried applying for jobs, but none was coming forth.
I'm talking over 7 years ago.
I even tried to enroll Into the Nigerian Navy. Went for their exams and training, bro, Icouldn't deal. I ran away before Army use koboko kill me, a whole unripe Man of God.
All this while, my wife Choco, then girlfriend, was with me. She didn't have much either, I was worse, but she stayed.
I'm trying to tell you that I was at a season of my life where I knew that I had a calling over my life, but the calling had no clear vision. My girlfriend was still there.
I remember, the first job I landed, I didn't have money to pay my way to work and back for the first month, my girlfriend sent me N10,000. At that time it was a big deal to me, huge money, I kept pinching and pinching it until it lasted me for the month. Inside that money was feeding, inside that money I still bought recharge card to call and maintain good communication with her, it was a distance relationship.
Sometimes, especially my first month at the job before the salary came in, I would trek home from work just to save that N200 bus fare to buy recharge card and call her. I walked, when she asked I would cover up that I just love walking, as in, uncle John Walker. Little did she know that I was making that sacrifice because I didn't want her to be the only one burning airtime to call me.
Fast forward years later, things worked out for me. I'm here today, fully immersed in my calling and purpose, and the woman who was with me when my purpose was blurry, is still the woman who is standing by me today when the vision is solid.
I know this story is not your business, but I'm sharing this to teach you how to build with a man, or a woman as the case may be.
I feel so sad when I hear woman say they stood by a man and he disappointed them. I feel so sad. And the question I want to ask you is: were you standing with the man that God gave you or the man you gave yourself?
Answer it sincerely in your heart.
In building from the scratch or from the middle with a man, you have to be sure he is a man you have heard God over, I mean genuinely heard God, not infatuation hearing. A man God gave you as a husband in his raw and unrefined form.
The reason why you are ending up disappointment by men you stood with when they had nothing is largely because those men were never yours in the first place, and you weren't discerning enough to verify in the Spirit. You were just there doing Romeo and Juliet love, building a man for the entire community, aunty Baco super sac.
Standing by a man takes wisdom my dear, it requires discernment, as tempting as it is, not all men are worth fighting with, or building with, not all men. If you don't let God pick the foundation for you, you will keep building men for other women to come and reap where they have not sown.
One of the best things that can ever happen to a couple is building your lives together, being there for each other when the chips were down, it brings a special kind of testimony to your home.
But yet again, build with wisdom my sister, build only that which the Lord has given you to build, before you become Julius Berger.

We wish you all good health from Balm iTn Gilead Natural therapy center. The home of solution to all kinds of disease.

Contact Dr Evans Edionwe to get FREE consultation -
+2348055515629
+2348034875234
+2348050505666

(1) (Reply)

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr / The Top 11 Causes Of Relationship Failure / Masturbation Causes Premature Ejaculation And Erectile Dysfunction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.