Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Sugar Is A Killer Disease, Mix Your Own Drink - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sugar Is A Killer Disease, Mix Your Own Drink (321 Views)

Why Mix Your Beer With Coke? / Killer Disease Hits 117 Lagosians, LASG Raises Alarm / A Pregnant Man! No, It Is A Killer Disease Hepatitis. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sugar Is A Killer Disease, Mix Your Own Drink by Kaaghoney(m): 9:55am On Jun 30, 2022
Sugar is a killer, be your own bartender

Mix your own drink

Knowing your drink sugar calories is a big hack into healthy living.

We want to show you the secrets of drink producers, most drinks are detrimental to your health.

Join us as we expose the poisons you could have consumed without the knowledge about juice/beverages production, processing, packaging and storage.

As you already know, drink is very important and it is a literal source of energy without which people may not be able to carry out their daily activities.

How do consumers get the drink materials they prepare and consume?

Is the calories written on drink packs real?.

Another question is, how and where do the Offtakers and vendors get what they sell to consumers?

How are drinks processed?

Why do some veggies get spoilt just few days after harvest making it unfit for human consumption?

Why do some veggies lack nutrients they are supposed to posses

Come and find out

I will be hosting a Masterclass training where you will learn:

*50 juice recipes
50 smoothie recipes
50 salad recipes
50 honey meads
50 meal plans*

You can be part of the class if you are a

* *9-5 worker

* Student/ Corper

* Unemployed

* Or even a stay at home mom.

The training will be very helpful to the diabetics and those that want to loose weight and belly fat

It's time to take this opportunity

LIMITED SLOTS AVAILABLE.

*pay the sum of #1,000 Naira to my account*

*Bank Name: Richard Babaeko *Access diamond*

*A/c No.: 0034089973*

After payment, text your name, phone number & location to my WhatsApp contact https:///2347061817717

Once I confirm your payment, I will add you to the WhatsApp group.

Class starts on Monday, 4th July 2022
Re: Sugar Is A Killer Disease, Mix Your Own Drink by Kaaghoney(m): 9:57am On Jun 30, 2022
Ding

(1) (Reply)

Exercises That Stimulate Libido And Boost Sex Drive / Exercises That Stimulate Libido And Boost Sex Drive / Are you planning to REMOVE your TEETH because of PAINS, HOLES, INFECTION?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.