Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,906 members, 7,799,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Blood,hunger On The Streets Tribalism On The Internet. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blood,hunger On The Streets Tribalism On The Internet. (490 Views)

Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland / Let Stop Tribalism On Nairalanders And Seek Forgiveness - 2021 / Hunger On The Rise In Africa, New UN Report Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blood,hunger On The Streets Tribalism On The Internet. by Mstick: 10:42am On Jun 30, 2022
It's laughable that the only weapon the pro APC supporters have right now is tribe.

So, so tribe said this and this tribe said that.

Let's stop and think for a minute.

1) If Buhari is performing well, will you need to throw tribe into every discussion even when it's not needed?

Answer:No, all pro APC supporters have to do is pull up FACTS AND RECORDS of how this APC regime has bettered the lives of the average Nigerian in the past SEVEN years.

2) Do I need to vote for Tinubu because he's from my tribe?

Answer:No, why? Because him being from Yoruba tribe have not benefitted or bettered the life of millions of Yoruba's in anyway. They're still poor, disadvantaged and hungry Yoruba's even with the billions of dollars he has stolen at their expense, their is no YORUBA FOUNDATION built by Bola Tinubu to cater to only Yoruba's. Except the pennies shared to buy your votes.

If Buhari had performed well heck if I am still buying rice,beans,garri and dollar is even #300 many Nigerians will still want APC in power. But as it it today, the suffering on the streets is 100 times more.

So I ask, Apart tribalism, religious division, character assassination, insults and it's my turn. What would APC be campaigning on?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blood,hunger On The Streets Tribalism On The Internet. by Remijuice: 10:46am On Jun 30, 2022
Please vote for ATIKU come 2023

For Industrious and Progressive Nigeria!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Blood,hunger On The Streets Tribalism On The Internet. by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 30, 2022
Who started throwing tribe everwhere.

First fulanis are the problem of Nigeria.

Northerners are terrorists and Cows

Northerners are evil

Buhari is jubril and fulani extremists

Yorubas are slaves

Etc etc etc

1 Like

Re: Blood,hunger On The Streets Tribalism On The Internet. by Arysexy(m): 10:52am On Jun 30, 2022
The only leeway they think they can use to get votes now is blackmailing Peter Obi using tribal and religious gimmicks.

This 2023 election is going to be revolution against their evil maladministration.

No amount of blackmail can sway votes in their favour

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blood,hunger On The Streets Tribalism On The Internet. by Blaqroman0000: 10:52am On Jun 30, 2022
And you think they are not birds of same feathers
I pity Nigerians supporting apc... My prayer is what ever evil brought upon by apc of emerged winner of the election will first hit their families..

Am voting Labour Party Wether they win or not but atleast I will tell my children I tried securing their future if Nigeria doesn't work out

2 Likes

Re: Blood,hunger On The Streets Tribalism On The Internet. by Skillsnigeria: 10:54am On Jun 30, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Blood,hunger On The Streets Tribalism On The Internet. by 9japride(m): 10:54am On Jun 30, 2022
It's just a thin line separating humans from animals. If there was no law put in place by government, humans will behave worst than wild beast. Those who intentionally support bad people due to selfishness more dangerous than wild animals too.

2 Likes

Re: Blood,hunger On The Streets Tribalism On The Internet. by UrPapa: 10:56am On Jun 30, 2022
Mstick:
It's laughable that the only weapon the pro APC supporters have right now is tribe.

So, so tribe said this and this tribe said that.

Let's stop and think for a minute.

1) If Buhari is performing well, will you need to throw tribe into every discussion even when it's not needed?

Answer:No, all pro APC supporters have to do is pull up FACTS AND RECORDS of how this APC regime has bettered the lives of the average Nigerian in the past SEVEN years.

2) Do I need to vote for Tinubu because he's from my tribe?

Answer:No, why? Because him being from Yoruba tribe have not benefitted or bettered the life of millions of Yoruba's in anyway. They're still poor, disadvantaged and hungry Yoruba's even with the billions of dollars he has stolen at their expense, their is no YORUBA FOUNDATION built by Bola Tinubu to cater to only Yoruba's. Except the pennies shared to buy your votes.

If Buhari had performed well heck if I am still buying rice,beans,garri and dollar is even #300 many Nigerians will still want APC in power. But as it it today, the suffering on the streets is 100 times more.

So I ask, Apart tribalism, religious division, character assassination, insults and it's my turn. What would APC be campaigning on?

What exactly is the solution op
Re: Blood,hunger On The Streets Tribalism On The Internet. by Arysexy(m): 10:56am On Jun 30, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Who started throwing tribe everwhere.

First fulanis are the problem of Nigeria.

Northerners are terrorists and Cows

Northerners are evil

Buhari is jubril and fulani extremists

Yorubas are slaves

Etc etc etc

Let's start from 2014/2015 and see who started tribalizing politics.

We know how Yoruba APC urchins threw caution to the wind and dragged GEJ and his tribe including Igbos to the mud just to sell Buhari. GEJ earned the title of the most abused President in the world. He was called President Jonathan, fisherman, clueless, etc his wife was not spared, he was called shepopotamus.

Igbos were dragged and taunted by yorubas after Buhari won the election.

The seed you lots planted has germinated. We have seen that the only way you can win election is by going tribal or religious. This time around, we will expose your gimmicks and nobody will buy it
Re: Blood,hunger On The Streets Tribalism On The Internet. by 3ple9iner: 11:00am On Jun 30, 2022
If we are to vote without tribalism, then the likes Of Peter Obi, Bola Ahmad Tinubu and Atiku shouldn't be considered by anybody because they didn't do anything spectacular when they were in power.
Re: Blood,hunger On The Streets Tribalism On The Internet. by YourhealthNG2(m): 11:02am On Jun 30, 2022
Exactly...

Give me just one plausible reason to vote APC again in 2023?

Let's be sincere and take away tribe and religion, just one good reason to vote APC again in 2023?

How can someone defend another vote for APC in 2023 in the face of the massive failure of the current regime?
Re: Blood,hunger On The Streets Tribalism On The Internet. by Mstick: 11:17am On Jun 30, 2022
Corpse found in Anambra with gunshots!

....And they laughed IPOB! ESN! Let the south East kill themselves. They're not one! They hate Buhari, they don't know how to play politics, it's drug wars!

Blood on the streets!
Multiple beheading in ondo!

Lol! Skull minners! Ritualists!

The Kaduna train victims are still in the den of kidnappers, I saw Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo, in that den no TRIBE! They've all been failed by a government brought in as the savior.

Are we safe? All tribes in Nigeria have felt the brunt of this administration.

I heard Owo! That dark Sunday! I dropped my phone and I cried! Why are we so dis-sensitized?! As long as it not my family I don't care but you come on the internet to fight for your tribe?

If you're really fighting for your tribe then you would hold your politicians accountable for the looted funds!

If you're really fighting for your tribe then cities in your tribe should be developed!

If you're really fighting for your tribe then no child from your tribe should be out of school!

If you're really fighting for your tribe then you will hit the street, holding placards demanding for justice!

No! You're are fighting for politicians! You want politicians crumbs so you can go and flex on your tribe! Enthrone evil on your tribe! Meanwhile after elections that same politician would not care about your tribe.

He will loot even the money meant to develop his tribe, keep his tribe backwards, no good hospital for his tribe after all he has a private jet and can go anywhere in the world for world class treatment.

I ask AGAIN, how has tribe benefitted YOU?

1 Like

Re: Blood,hunger On The Streets Tribalism On The Internet. by TinubuDeDrugLor: 12:50pm On Jun 30, 2022
3ple9iner:
If we are to vote without tribalism, then the likes Of Peter Obi, Bola Ahmad Tinubu and Atiku shouldn't be considered by anybody because they didn't do anything spectacular when they were in power.

That's your alternative game to appear as if you condemn 3 of them but we know your antics.

Everyone has become ObiDient, why not join the clique of people who genuinely want Nigeria yo work again?
Re: Blood,hunger On The Streets Tribalism On The Internet. by 3ple9iner: 2:16pm On Jun 30, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

That's your alternative game to appear as if you condemn 3 of them but we know your antics.

Everyone has become ObiDient, why not join the clique of people who genuinely want Nigeria yo work again?
Antics, you are very delusional. I have been talking of the need for the youth to support the likes of Christopher Irene and I have been baned several times. Support whoever you want to support.

(1) (Reply)

If Nyesom Wike Had Won PDP Ticket, Would He Have Chosen Atiku As His Vice??? / Peter Obi Finally Settles For Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed As Running Mate / Moslem Moslems Ticket Which Buhari Rejected ,tinubu Embraced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.