Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,838 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

AMAZON Seeks Qualified Candidates For Positions Based In Nigeria. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / AMAZON Seeks Qualified Candidates For Positions Based In Nigeria. (37847 Views)

I'm A Recruitment Consultant Seeking Qualified Candidates To Fill Some Positions / Vacancy For Positions In Management And Learning Consulting / Nigerian Navy Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2017DSSC Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AMAZON Seeks Qualified Candidates For Positions Based In Nigeria. by ibadankeys: 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2022
Amazon .....�
Re: AMAZON Seeks Qualified Candidates For Positions Based In Nigeria. by SlavaUkraini: 6:16pm On Jun 30, 2022
Reinaldo:
Tinubu supporters are mostly illiterates. They will avoid this thread.

Lol... cheesy cheesy

I Salute You.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AMAZON Seeks Qualified Candidates For Positions Based In Nigeria. by Seeker2014: 6:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
What is the difference?
datola:
Nice.

Note, Amazon is not coming to Nigeria for e-commerce like Jumia and Konga business but for thier AWS.

1 Like

Re: AMAZON Seeks Qualified Candidates For Positions Based In Nigeria. by MansoryMX(m): 6:55pm On Jun 30, 2022
9jaRealist:

A sad mentality… sad
>

Nothing like sad mentality! Any foreign investment being managed by Nigeria management is dead on arrival! They will partition employees place them under different contractors! And that’s the end of full benefits for any employee! This is the current situation of almost every big companies in Nigeria today and the major reason I will never work for a Nigerian company

Re: AMAZON Seeks Qualified Candidates For Positions Based In Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
naija4life247:

Your father nko? What is he?

Something an illiterate like you can't comprehend.
Re: AMAZON Seeks Qualified Candidates For Positions Based In Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 30, 2022
porthouse7:
did u know obi had pass in philosophy

He is obviously smarter than the average person. So what does that tell you? Or you will still continue dribbling backwards.
Re: AMAZON Seeks Qualified Candidates For Positions Based In Nigeria. by porthouse7(f): 8:11pm On Jun 30, 2022
milkySperm:

Even if he had pass, is 'PASS' a failed grade?
he's below standard
Re: AMAZON Seeks Qualified Candidates For Positions Based In Nigeria. by porthouse7(f): 8:12pm On Jun 30, 2022
Danniedpastor:

Yes but, he didn't stop there.

Talk about your drug lord that want to recruit 50 million inexperienced Nigerian youth to go and commit suicide.
The one that want to feed the 50million youth with corn and agbado.

pass is below standard, obi na olodo, philosophy of all courses na pass he still carry come out
Re: AMAZON Seeks Qualified Candidates For Positions Based In Nigeria. by milkySperm(m): 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2022
porthouse7:
he's below standard

What or whose standard are you talking about

The Constitution Nigeria operates said at least an ATTEMPT forschool leaving certificate is qualified to vie for the seat, so what standard again?
Re: AMAZON Seeks Qualified Candidates For Positions Based In Nigeria. by porthouse7(f): 8:23pm On Jun 30, 2022
milkySperm:

What or whose standard are you talking about

The Constitution Nigeria operates said at least an ATTEMPT forschool leaving certificate is qualified to vie for the seat, so what standard again?
pray u or any of ur children graduate with pass then, lemme go and comment on better thread joor
Re: AMAZON Seeks Qualified Candidates For Positions Based In Nigeria. by Slurity(m): 8:49pm On Jun 30, 2022
Reinaldo:
Tinubu supporters are mostly illiterates. They will avoid this thread.
Yes, so also Buhari and his supporters but they have ruled for 8 years, the same story will be for us illiterates supporting Tinubu. Prepare to wail for the next 8 years
Re: AMAZON Seeks Qualified Candidates For Positions Based In Nigeria. by CSTRR: 9:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
DeLaRue:
So basically for their AWS (cloud computing) business, not Amazon online store.

I can hear a loud sigh of relief from Konga and Jumia...at least for now.

Not so lucky for MainOne, or is AWS not their direct competitor.
Mainone sold out to Equinix.
Re: AMAZON Seeks Qualified Candidates For Positions Based In Nigeria. by CSTRR: 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2022
milkySperm:

Even if he had pass, is 'PASS' a failed grade?
He is lying.

Don't mind him.

1 Like

Re: AMAZON Seeks Qualified Candidates For Positions Based In Nigeria. by toprealman: 11:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
aikfrank:
More competition would automatically create a better economy in that sector.
Amazon might just begin drone delivery for same day delivery. Trust me, Jumia, Konga and the rest would need to copy!
Drone delivery? Won't Nigerians cast and bind? Won't bros them us stone to bring down the goodies?
Back to our government have they created t he right environment? Are people ready to embrace change and stop praising mediocrity.
A state with about 4.5 million people gets 4 mobile sick bay and all of a sudden the governor is a GOAT!
Re: AMAZON Seeks Qualified Candidates For Positions Based In Nigeria. by meobizy(f): 7:06am On Jul 01, 2022
Time to make forex.
Re: AMAZON Seeks Qualified Candidates For Positions Based In Nigeria. by Bluntemperor: 8:13am On Jul 01, 2022
datola:
Nice.

Note, Amazon is not coming to Nigeria for e-commerce like Jumia and Konga business but for thier AWS.

Yes but they are known for e- Services and it's only a matter of time before migrating to full e- Services like Konga and Jumia.
Just watch and wait.Time will tell.
It's a good beginning to start in Lagos.
I read this about a week earlier,saying the Amazon has booked over a Trillions coming to do business in Nigeria!
Good ones for Nigerians,as you can even buy their Shares in $ ( Dollars) now and is a win-win for the Nigerian Investors!

1 Like

Re: AMAZON Seeks Qualified Candidates For Positions Based In Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 01, 2022
;DSo Jumia . Konga and co no go Buga again
Re: AMAZON Seeks Qualified Candidates For Positions Based In Nigeria. by professore(m): 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2022
Nice one
Re: AMAZON Seeks Qualified Candidates For Positions Based In Nigeria. by Danniedpastor(m): 6:27pm On Jul 01, 2022
porthouse7:
pass is below standard, obi na olodo, philosophy of all courses na pass he still carry come out
Shame on you.
He has other certificates from the most prestigious institutions in the world.

You shaky shaky daddy that graduated with hons is thinking of enlisting 50 million youths (including you) into the army to go and be eating corn and agbado
Re: AMAZON Seeks Qualified Candidates For Positions Based In Nigeria. by ChrisGerry(m): 7:39pm On Jul 01, 2022
Hmm I would love Amazon,BestBuy,Aliexpress and Many Co. to open one stall here in Nigeria ���
Re: AMAZON Seeks Qualified Candidates For Positions Based In Nigeria. by porthouse7(f): 8:29am On Jul 02, 2022
Danniedpastor:

Shame on you.
He has other certificates from the most prestigious institutions in the world.

You shaky shaky daddy that graduated with hons is thinking of enlisting 50 million youths (including you) into the army to go and be eating corn and agbado
just pray u or ur children graduate with pass
Re: AMAZON Seeks Qualified Candidates For Positions Based In Nigeria. by Danniedpastor(m): 10:36am On Jul 02, 2022
porthouse7:
just pray u or ur children graduate with pass

I'm graduate and I have more than a first degree. I did graduate with pass and by God's grace non of my children will.
And eh, graduating with a pass dies not translate to failure. You can go ahead do do better in your Msc and Ph.d.

You agbado master knows nothing about the economy. Someone that have connected the whole Lagos as his cash cow would do the same to Nigeria.
.I am OBIDIENT O!!!
Re: AMAZON Seeks Qualified Candidates For Positions Based In Nigeria. by porthouse7(f): 1:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
Danniedpastor:

I'm graduate and I have more than a first degree. I did graduate with pass and by God's grace non of my children will.
And eh, graduating with a pass dies not translate to failure. You can go ahead do do better in your Msc and Ph.d.

You agbado master knows nothing about the economy. Someone that have connected the whole Lagos as his cash cow would do the same to Nigeria.
.I am OBIDIENT O!!!
u even reject it with prayers, now u realize pass translate to failure regardless of degrees u aquire after it, am sure u know some school won't accept u with pass
Re: AMAZON Seeks Qualified Candidates For Positions Based In Nigeria. by Danniedpastor(m): 8:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
porthouse7:
u even reject it with prayers, now u realize pass translate to failure regardless of degrees u aquire after it, am sure u know some school won't accept u with pass

Very foolish submitting
When they ask for qualification, the first thing they ask is "what is your highest qualification?"
Your highest qualification covers other qualifications not matter the degree. Others can only be used for reference.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Skye. Bank / How To Answer the terrific "Tell Me About Yourself?" Interview Question. / I Just Got Shortlisted For NAF Dssc Recruitment - I Need Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.