Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley (49344 Views)

Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert / Turned Down An African Singer That Made A Song With Ed Sheeran – American Model / Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
Jesse25:

That d reason he should stay behind as far olamide dey give am him own share properly many super Star u know still dey under record, see as rekado banks career take come down when he left marvin anyone that say fire boy should leave does not have is best interest

I understand you very well and I'm in support of what you are saying. Even me sef, if I sign artist, I go hide the secrets from am. If he leaves, na him do himself.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by JoyousFurnitire(m): 5:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
olisaEze:
His view, her view....Shatta Wale’s view! Peru para, Peru Peru Para, I’m louuuuuuu!!grin grin

Wtf?! grin
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by BloomingDale(f): 5:18pm On Jun 30, 2022
LegendHero:

So people getting attracted to you is what is called swag in your language?

I’ve had a lot of interactions with Yoruba people. They are kinda stiff. South South has the most swaggz, then South East before the South West. In Southern Nigeria, Yoruba people have the least swaggz.
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by Burgerlomo: 5:18pm On Jun 30, 2022
kingamaa:
Tears of joy

Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by BloomingDale(f): 5:19pm On Jun 30, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

BloomingDale and her people are not called illiterate people of Biafra for nothing

always jealous of the greatest tribe in the whole world, na jealousy go ruin them las las

at least they're jealous of North Bokoharam, they've started their own too. funny tribe

Lol. I’m not a Biafran.
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by Chronicbeggers: 5:23pm On Jun 30, 2022
kenzysmith:
This guy is now bigger than olamide I don't know what he is still doing at YBNL . oga throw way the ladder use take climb you no longer need it.
Stop making money for olamide wise up man
Shut up Lil Kesh, you want him to bite the finger that fed him like you right?
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 5:24pm On Jun 30, 2022
BloomingDale:

Lol. I’m not a Biafran.

then

up zoo!
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by LegendHero(m): 5:32pm On Jun 30, 2022
BloomingDale:

I’ve had a lot of interactions with Yoruba people. They are kinda stiff. South South has the most swaggz, then South East before the South West. In Southern Nigeria, Yoruba people have the least swaggz.

What is the definition of swag in your language? I no get time for wotowoto talk.

Yoruba boys will just use and dump you coz you no reach our level. We dey always like intelligent girls but from the way you misinterpret the meaning of swags, I can bet anything that your IQ level is a little bit higher than that of my Primary 2 cousin.

Stop famzing us.
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by VEHINTOLAR: 5:50pm On Jun 30, 2022
BloomingDale:

Nigerians, you better promote artiste from your region and stop this brotherhood. This is what Yorubas do, hence why they are ahead. They gatekeep other regions. Shine ya eyes and promote your artistes. I have stopped listening to Yoruba artistes except the songs they make with artistes from other regions.

Lol ! Osu,now that you've stopped listening to Yoruba artistes,we equally hope that you've vacated our cities and towns;hope that you've relocated to your tiny enclave of cannibals and criminals ? Ode,why don't you cut off your ears too so as to stop listening to Yoruba artistes ? Do you think the Yoruba are doing any Tom and D.ick measuring competition with some faecal oha eating DOTians from the erosion ravaged land of criminals ? "I have stopped listening to Yoruba artistes.."..blah,blah,blah! Mtchew,most imbecilic statement ever on NL ! Ori iya e daru,na who dey beg mumu like you to listen to Yoruba Artistes !

2 Likes

Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by BloomingDale(f): 5:54pm On Jun 30, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

Lol ! Osu,now that you've stopped listening to Yoruba artistes,we equally hope that you've vacated our cities and towns;hope that you've relocated to your tiny enclave of cannibals and criminals ? Ode,why don't you cut off your ears too so as to stop listening to Yoruba artistes ? Do you think the Yoruba are doing any Tom and D.ick measuring competition with some faecal oha eating DOTians from the erosion ravaged land of criminals ? "I have stopped listening to Yoruba artistes.."..blah,blah,blah! Mtchew,most imbecilic statement ever on NL ! Ori iya e daru,na who dey beg mumu like you to listen to Yoruba Artistes !

Lol. I’m not listening to this childish rant. If you like develop high blood pressure on top my matter, na you sabi.
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by Ekehfimba23: 5:55pm On Jun 30, 2022
To God be the glory
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by Segzy22: 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2022
The people Davido bleeped thier daughter and even pressed her breast in public In Dubai

Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by adefitim(m): 6:27pm On Jun 30, 2022
Justdogood:
Nice one.
Naija to the world.
But please let's help build our home. Let's make nigeria a place everyone will want to come and live.
A place these whites will be begging to come to.

Make we join hands make naija better. Irrespective of our tribe or religion.
#Votebeyondtribe

That’s the spirit. Personally I am really fed up hardship and suffering so no candidate can buy my vote cuz my vote is me I am my vote
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by LoneWolf200(m): 6:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
kenzysmith:
This guy is now bigger than olamide I don't know what he is still doing at YBNL . oga throw way the ladder use take climb you no longer need it.

Betrayal spotted pls avoid this kind of guy.If he do so he would be an half-bred artist.Musicians that does so didnt last.Seek knowledge!
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by Lexkenny99(m): 6:45pm On Jun 30, 2022
Fire boy with the fire talent. Congrats bro. U keep elevating
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by Oneloveyo: 6:50pm On Jun 30, 2022
LegendHero:

What is the definition of swag in your language? I no get time for wotowoto talk.

Yoruba boys will just use and dump you coz you no reach our level. We dey always like intelligent girls but from the way you misinterpret the meaning of swags, I can bet anything that your IQ level is a little bit higher than that of my Primary 2 cousin.

Stop famzing us.

Apoda ni Aunty yen

1 Like

Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by GustoAfrica: 7:00pm On Jun 30, 2022
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by emee701(m): 7:08pm On Jun 30, 2022
Intellectuall01:

I swear, you nor wise. Make I nor leak the music industry secrets here because of you
meth in pains
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by Idaytesj29(m): 7:28pm On Jun 30, 2022
Ade1234tayo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cV8Hxfjx4Y

Nigerian singer, Ademola Adefolahan better known as Fireboy has left many in awe of his humility as he broke down over his performance with Ed Sheeran.

The singer made history as the first Afrobeats Artiste to perform at the iconic Wembley Stadium in England.

Ever since his remixed hit song, Peru which he featured British singer, Ed Sheeran in, Fireboy has been going places.

Fireboy who couldn’t believe his luck and record breaking achievement got emotional.

In a video which is going viral, the singer broke down in tears after his performance.

Congrats Fireboy! I believe you die. God bless you more.

A day like this when dreams becomes reality, for me is also coming. Amen!
On love
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by gbaskiboy: 7:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
yachal:

Accurate time-keeper
You 're too gbaski
grin grin grin thanks bro
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by Godson32(m): 8:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
Segzy22:
From Wizkid to Davido, Olamide, Fireboy etc.....
Yoruba no be their mate abeg!!!!!
Ur mumu don dey too much, why do u bring tribe into this.
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by sprints1: 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
Intellectuall01:

If he leaves olamide label, he will fade away gradually like lil kesh. There is a top kept secret Olamide is not sharing with any of his signees.
but fire boy is better than Lil kesh cuz of his style of music
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 30, 2022
sprints1:
but fire boy is better than Lil kesh cuz of his style of music

You are 100% correct but the grace and energy would leave him the day he walk away from Olamide's label. Mark my word.

1 Like

Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by Olorunrinu: 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2022
kenzysmith:
And thats why you will never understand gratitude

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:00pm On Jun 30, 2022
Nawa oo. If u want to cry, go cry in private na sad
Pull urself together man undecided
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by grandstar(m): 9:08pm On Jun 30, 2022
If na David, we no go hear word grin cheesy
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by YourFavorite21(m): 9:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
Congratulations to him.

Na mumu dey vote for Tinubu
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by grandstar(m): 9:19pm On Jun 30, 2022
kenzysmith:

I am sure if he depends solely on music streaming for his songs for cash, he could easily hit $500,000 yearly from them. Anyways, they need a shoulder to stand on to climb. These boys got no experience about the music business. After they pay their dues, they can quit and go solo.

Anyway, many fail when they even go independent. So many acts have died after going solo. Most, still need a parmanent shoulder to stand on.

I know this songwriter whose songs are great. Ojezreel and Paul Play Dairo spoke glowingly of his songs as they are at times produced for him. I paid them for it. This was decades ago

With Tiktok, to popularize your songs and streaming sites to monetize, I'm sure, I'll make some good money
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by kenzysmith: 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2022
Intellectuall01:

If he leave Olamide, he go fade gradually like lil kesh oh.
WizKid left EmE and he survived
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
kenzysmith:
WizKid left EmE and he survived

Wizkid has the backing I cannot talk about here. Same with Olamide and Kizz Daniel. There are some things I cannot say.
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by Gomojamm: 9:58pm On Jun 30, 2022
BloomingDale:

My eyes have been opened to how you guys operate. There is no hate nor jealousy involved. Im just being analytical. I’m letting my people know so they can be wise too.
How do they operate?
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by eulogy: 10:07pm On Jun 30, 2022
Segzy22:
From Wizkid to Davido, Olamide, Fireboy etc.....
Yoruba no be their mate abeg!!!!!

Relax, abeg. Any of their songs big pass ckay hit?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ojayy Wright: "I Was Called Gay, Spoilt Brat & Mummy's Boy' - Bukky Wright's Son / Regina Daniels Sitting Pretty In A Rolls Royce Wraith (photos) / Toyin Abraham: "Davido & Chioma Are Kids, They Are Still Growing Up"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.