Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Bandits Kill 11 Security Operatives, Kidnap Chinese Miners In Niger State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kill 11 Security Operatives, Kidnap Chinese Miners In Niger State (21934 Views)

Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 / Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR / Nigeria Moves Against Illegal Chinese Miners, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kill 11 Security Operatives, Kidnap Chinese Miners In Niger State by CheapHomes1: 12:53pm On Jun 30, 2022
FORWARDEVERLY:

Because painfully,the north owns the country and if they try such in the north. Heads would roll.. (meaning top & lower rank personnels would lose their jobs and the locals would attack their millitary/police installations too)
But in the south, no heads would roll especially in the east cos they aren't in the corridors of power at the center and secondly eastern youths are cowards that only fight in regards to cult matters and have no balls to take on the security agencies as paybacks..

So much to let you know bro... Make I match am for here sham.

That means, it has nothing to do with what you said earlier:

Cos the bandits in the north has what it takes to match them toe to toe..
While the UGM & ESN doesn't.. hence they are been dealt with in the east..
Re: Bandits Kill 11 Security Operatives, Kidnap Chinese Miners In Niger State by Lightorder: 12:53pm On Jun 30, 2022
When the the people take up arms against them , the same zombie police and soldiers would come arresting everyone
Re: Bandits Kill 11 Security Operatives, Kidnap Chinese Miners In Niger State by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
CheapHomes1:

That means, it has nothing to do with what you said earlier:

If you cannot synchronize the both and understand it properly.. then no need for me to go further on this..
Bye.
Re: Bandits Kill 11 Security Operatives, Kidnap Chinese Miners In Niger State by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 30, 2022
buckeyemedia:
What is the difference between members of APC, PDP & The Labor Party?

You are all the same.
The difference is clear
Re: Bandits Kill 11 Security Operatives, Kidnap Chinese Miners In Niger State by CheapHomes1: 1:09pm On Jun 30, 2022
FORWARDEVERLY:

If you cannot synchronize the both and understand it properly.. then no need for me to go further on this..
Bye.

There's nothing to synchronize. You can't even synchronize what you typed and you expect me the reader to synchronize it for you
Re: Bandits Kill 11 Security Operatives, Kidnap Chinese Miners In Niger State by 701adeyemo: 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
Let's see if the military will retaliate, burn down villages and kill youths the same way they did in anambra state and cross river state just this weekLet's see if the military will retaliate, burn down villages and kill youths the same way they did in anambra state and cross river state just this week...

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill 11 Security Operatives, Kidnap Chinese Miners In Niger State by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 30, 2022
If it is the southeast now, they will descend on innocent people inform of revenge. Let them do the same
Re: Bandits Kill 11 Security Operatives, Kidnap Chinese Miners In Niger State by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2022
CheapHomes1:

There's nothing to synchronize. You can't even synchronize what you typed and you expect me the reader to synchronize it for you

Not my fault that I wasn't engaging a sound mind of intellect..
Go play with your mates..
Re: Bandits Kill 11 Security Operatives, Kidnap Chinese Miners In Niger State by BIGDADDY000(m): 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2022
Totilopussylick:
The military men are powerless in the whole northern states but brave in the eastern part of the country why
NO, they were brave in all the SOUTHERN PART because we are a COWARD here.

NORTHERN PART always give them hell.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 11 Security Operatives, Kidnap Chinese Miners In Niger State by Prechize(m): 1:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
Graphic designs

Re: Bandits Kill 11 Security Operatives, Kidnap Chinese Miners In Niger State by MansoryMX(m): 1:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
specialmati:
embarassed embarassed embarassed after buharis nigerians that survived will go for thanksgiving. Now if they vote for finish level by old money bags then it's over. Satan smiling at nigeria to make another mistake

You think after Buhari it’s over?

Nigeria has been infiltrated by almost all West Africa Fulani bandits and the only way to eradicate these people is to kill them or be killed!
Re: Bandits Kill 11 Security Operatives, Kidnap Chinese Miners In Niger State by Anaerobi(m): 1:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
Nigerian carwords parading demself as army should go to the community and kill everyone na
Re: Bandits Kill 11 Security Operatives, Kidnap Chinese Miners In Niger State by Moneyboyz: 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2022
Waiting for the military to go and burn down houses and kill civilians like they used to for this.

At last they won't cause they don't have the balls down in the north, only in the south.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 11 Security Operatives, Kidnap Chinese Miners In Niger State by nesphil(m): 1:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
Re: Bandits Kill 11 Security Operatives, Kidnap Chinese Miners In Niger State by Omoslim26: 1:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
The kind loss apc go receive from North Central ehnn grin

Core Muslims in Niger, Nassarawa, are tired of everyday bandits apc government

Plateau,Benue are tired of everyday apc jihadists government

Abuja is tired of apc incompetence and house to house raid

Kogi is tired of yayaha Bello, apc and everything around it

Then na you north central Muslims consider as fake Muslim

Na also you north central Christian's consider muslim Muslim bigot

I will throw a party if that evil apc party from hell fire loose.
I think it's only common sense for the poor masses that have suffered so much from the hands of apc to take vengeance on them and throw them out come 2023.
Re: Bandits Kill 11 Security Operatives, Kidnap Chinese Miners In Niger State by CheapHomes1: 1:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
FORWARDEVERLY:

Not my fault that I wasn't engaging a sound mind of intellect..
Go play with your mates..

With your "sound mind of intellect", why are you depending on me to synchronize your disjointed points for you? Why can't you synchronize it yourself? Is that what you learnt from playing with your mates?
Re: Bandits Kill 11 Security Operatives, Kidnap Chinese Miners In Niger State by just2endowed: 1:33pm On Jun 30, 2022
osmosis5:
why dem kidnap the Chinese now. Nigeria Bandits go dey do wetin pass them

its a big fish bro....more cashing out to the bandit.

Now that there is gold around the bandit territory, we could see another bloody fighting.
Re: Bandits Kill 11 Security Operatives, Kidnap Chinese Miners In Niger State by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2022
CheapHomes1:

With your "sound mind of intellect", why are you depending on me to synchronize your disjointed points for you? Why can't you synchronize it yourself? Is that what you learnt from playing with your mates?

My points aren't disjointed.. but since you have the intellectual capacity to decipher,that was why I gave you a reminder to do so..

Since you can't cos of being mentally imbalanced.. Reason why I told you to forget about it entirely and go play with your mates..

Now,Run along Kid.
Re: Bandits Kill 11 Security Operatives, Kidnap Chinese Miners In Niger State by MMWandali: 1:36pm On Jun 30, 2022
YourhealthNG2:
Give me just one plausible reason to vote APC again in 2023?

Let's be sincere and take away tribe and religion, just one good reason to vote APC again in 2023?

How can someone defend another vote for APC in 2023 in the face of the massive failure of the current regime?
There is no reason whatsoever for any one to do so
Re: Bandits Kill 11 Security Operatives, Kidnap Chinese Miners In Niger State by CheapHomes1: 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2022
FORWARDEVERLY:

My points aren't disjointed.. but since you have the intellectual capacity to decipher,that was why I gave you a reminder to do so..

Since you can't cos of being mentally imbalanced.. Reason why I told you to forget about it entirely and go play with your mates..

Now,Run along Kid.

By telling me to synchronize, you are invariably saying what you wrote is disjointed. Am only following your level of reasoning.

You are saying that I have intellectual capacity to decipher yet at the same time, you are say I am mentally imbalanced. How can I be these 2 different things at the same time? Am sure you can see your state of mind.

Meanwhile, With your "sound mind of intellect", why are you depending on me to synchronize your disjointed points for you? Why can't you synchronize it yourself? Is that what you learnt from playing with your mates?
Re: Bandits Kill 11 Security Operatives, Kidnap Chinese Miners In Niger State by PS712: 2:02pm On Jun 30, 2022
treesun:
11 spanners lost!
More than 22 nuclear families (parents of slain people) thrown into mourning. And when you factor those among them who are married and have children, you can imagine the ripple effect on families. And yet, we are playing with this deadly thing called insecurity. Sad!
Re: Bandits Kill 11 Security Operatives, Kidnap Chinese Miners In Niger State by Splitmind: 2:13pm On Jun 30, 2022
Fake news upon fake news each and every day. I am tired of these sponsored stories against Nigeria and the North every day.
Re: Bandits Kill 11 Security Operatives, Kidnap Chinese Miners In Niger State by Sleekfingers: 2:32pm On Jun 30, 2022
Re: Bandits Kill 11 Security Operatives, Kidnap Chinese Miners In Niger State by Billygee2u: 2:55pm On Jun 30, 2022
YourhealthNG2:

Let's be sincere and take away tribe and religion, just one good reason to vote APC again in 2023?

How can someone defend another vote for APC in 2023 in the face of the massive failure of the current regime?
Re: Bandits Kill 11 Security Operatives, Kidnap Chinese Miners In Niger State by Billygee2u: 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2022
Totilopussylick:
The military men are powerless in the whole northern states but brave in the eastern part of the country why
That's why no single RIP for the zomb officers
Re: Bandits Kill 11 Security Operatives, Kidnap Chinese Miners In Niger State by iyke2frankeze: 4:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
Yet no village or town was burnt down by the Nigerian military?
Re: Bandits Kill 11 Security Operatives, Kidnap Chinese Miners In Niger State by kingsceemark(m): 4:42pm On Jun 30, 2022
Totilopussylick:

God go dey punish them one by one
Re: Bandits Kill 11 Security Operatives, Kidnap Chinese Miners In Niger State by Memeni(m): 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2022
Hmmmmm
Re: Bandits Kill 11 Security Operatives, Kidnap Chinese Miners In Niger State by bobgentle: 5:06pm On Jun 30, 2022
TRUE TALK
NOT ONLY" APC "BUT "PDP "INCLUSIVE AT THE FEDERAL LEVEL VYING FOR THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA should be totally rejected.
VOTE COMPETENT PERSONALITIES AT STATE AND LOCAL GOVT LEVEL , COZ THE FULANI KNOWS THIS AND ARE ANY MOMENT GOING TO SWITCH OVER TO PDP CLAIMING IT AS AN ALTERNATIVE TO CONTINUE THEIR ISLAMISATION AGENDA.
LET'S BE WISE AND REJECT BOTH AT THE CENTER FOR FUTURE POSTERITY.
YourhealthNG2:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Well Do You Know Lagos And Her History? / Uproar Over Appointment Of Lawyers As Supreme court, Appeal Court Justices / Saraki Is Famous In UK For The Wrong Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.