Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Nigerian Pilgrim, Aisha Ahmed, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photos) - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nigerian Pilgrim, Aisha Ahmed, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photos) (56953 Views)

Folashade Lawal: Nigerian Pilgrim Slumps And Dies In Saudi Arabia / Nigerian Pilgrim Dies In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim, Aisha Ahmed, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 1:16am On Jul 01, 2022
RightChanneI:

Are you saying muhammad was not poisoned to death?

5th time:
What is the religious affinity between Muslim slaves in Nigeria and the slaves tribes of Quraysh of mecca to whom Muhammad was sent?
You are very good at deceiving the gullible. Lies in the Bible and Christianity always manifest in your style of responding.
Check well, you deliberately jumped from the Ist time to 3rd and from 3rd to 5th time.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim, Aisha Ahmed, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by olasesi(m): 2:15am On Jul 01, 2022
Ojuntana:

Your assumption is wrong.
God did not give his "prophets" the same message.
To Adam, he gave the message of obedience
To Abraham, he gave the message of sacrifice
To Moses, he gave the message of service
To Jesus he gave the message of salvation.
Deut 29:29says The secret things belong to the Lord our God, but the things revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may follow all the words of this law.”
So God has a lot of secrets. He reveals to us what he wills out of the abundance of his knowledge. And there's no end to his knowledge.
God did not condemn polygamy does not mean he approved of it. That's why Jesus came and instituted monogamy.
So read your Bible well. Jesus instituted monogamy.

Perhaps you confused my use of the word, "message". I meant in this instant, "What they (the men of God) preached to people. Their core message". Abraham couldn't have possibly preached sacrifice before he was commanded to sacrifice his son. Yes we may see a message of sacrifice or obedience in that action. Likewise, Jesus Christ, couldn't possibly have preached salvation ( by his death and resurrection ) while he was still alive. Salvation is seen his death, but the core message or summary of what he preached was
"You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind…[and y]ou shall love your neighbor as yourself.” Mt 22:37–39 ESV.".
And of Moses too, the core of his preaching was to worship God only.

And on monogamy by Jesus, this is what I found. "What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder." (Mark 10:9). And this appears to confirm it for monogamy. It is also easy to assume that a man to a woman is what is being portrayed here. It however did not explicitly forbid polygamy in the context of "no one should separate a union that has been joined together". Getting another wife is not only what puts them asunder. Or at least we can't assume that. Other third party may not want the union to be joined too. But looking at that time, more chances are there that the verse means one man to one woman only.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim, Aisha Ahmed, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by olasesi(m): 2:47am On Jul 01, 2022
RightChanneI:

"That particular rite co-occurs with Eid al-Adha, the Muslim festival commemorating Abraham’s willingness to sacrifice his son and God’s mercy in sparing him.

The above is what I've been expecting from you to say and thank God you are there.

The question now is that why can't allah be merciful to you by now allowing devil slaughtering you when stoning the devil as he repel the devil from slaughtering Ishmael when his father Ibrahim was stoning the same devil?

On the spiritualism, my Bible says God is spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.

Had it been your allah is spirit, you shouldn't be serving him while half naked to the extent of bowing down for an ordinary stone you called kaaba

You may still have to visit that dictionary again. Check "tradition" and "commemoration". And you will understand that no one or the devil is slaughtering us, or the devil is repelling it or us, etc. Abraham wanted to slaughter his child, the devil tried to dissuade him and he started throwing stones at the devil . We do this tradition in his commemoration.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim, Aisha Ahmed, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Ojuntana: 3:29am On Jul 01, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

Why do you omit Abraham? According to Bible, Abraham had three wives.
Abraham? Three wives? Name them?
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim, Aisha Ahmed, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Ojuntana: 3:31am On Jul 01, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

When God did not condemn polygamy, did Jesus condemn do ?
Jesus did condemn polygamy. And while God allowed it, it was never God's will. He created Adam and Eve, not Adam and other women.
Same way he explicitly said that s man shall be joined into his wife not wives in genesis.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim, Aisha Ahmed, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Ojuntana: 3:35am On Jul 01, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

Worship of One God, and no one else is the major message of all Prophets besides condemnation of prevailing evil of their different people.
The central theme of the prophets in the Bible is salvation of mankind.
You cannot worship a God you do not know. That's the mistake you Muslims make. The Jews lost knowledge of the purpose of their worship which Moses commanded them to reach their children. And when you lose purpose, your worship loses significance and you begin to deviate.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim, Aisha Ahmed, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Ojuntana: 3:41am On Jul 01, 2022
olasesi:

Perhaps you confused my use of the word, "message". I meant in this instant, "What they (the men of God) preached to people. Their core message". Abraham couldn't have possibly preached sacrifice before he was commanded to sacrifice his son. Yes we may see a message of sacrifice or obedience in that action. Likewise, Jesus Christ, couldn't possibly have preached salvation ( by his death and resurrection ) while he was still alive. Salvation is seen his death, but the core message or summary of what he preached was
"You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind…[and y]ou shall love your neighbor as yourself.” Mt 22:37–39 ESV.".
And of Moses too, the core of his preaching was to worship God only.

And on monogamy by Jesus, this is what I found. "What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder." (Mark 10:9). And this appears to confirm it for monogamy. It is also easy to assume that a man to a woman is what is being portrayed here. It however did not explicitly forbid polygamy in the context of "no one should separate a union that has been joined together". Getting another wife is not only what puts them asunder. Or at least we can't assume that. Other third party may not want the union to be joined too. But looking at that time, more chances are there that the verse means one man to one woman only.

I think you have confused message with lessons.
For example, there's no record of Abraham preaching to anyone in the real sense. He was more a timid pilgrim who simply minded his business.
Same goes for Moses. Moses never preached to pharaoh nor to the children of Israel. He was an Emancipator not a preacher in the real sense of having a message for his people.
So what I'm pointing out if what can be inferred from their lives not message they "preached".
Jesus actually prescribed singleness. He saw it as the ultimate. And he did condemn polygamy and divorce. For divorce is what births polygamy, a need to have a substitute when one is removed.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim, Aisha Ahmed, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by RightChanneI: 3:48am On Jul 01, 2022
olasesi:

You may still have to visit that dictionary again. Check "tradition" and "commemoration". And you will understand that no one or the devil is slaughtering us, or the devil is repelling it or us, etc. Abraham wanted to slaughter his child, the devil tried to dissuade him and he started throwing stones at the devil . We do this tradition in his commemoration.

So dictionary is more detailed than your quran and hadith right?

The stoning of the devil at the Islamic pilgrimage refers to Ibraham’s attempt to repel the devil from slaughtering his son Ishmael. Ibraham threw seven stones in the same place where the pilgrims do nowadays.

Back to the question, why can't allah be merciful to you by not allowing the devil slaughtering you when stoning the devil as he repel the devil from slaughtering Ishmael when his father Ibrahim was stoning the same devil?

I think you are clear with the spiritualism aspects of the discussion? allah is not a spirit and that is why you're serving him while half naked
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim, Aisha Ahmed, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Godpunishanymod: 5:06am On Jul 01, 2022
Ojuntana:

Did you preach this sermon to your murderous brothers who justified Deborah's killing by quoting the Bible on this forum?

Did you even condemn her murder?
Did you in your heart of hearts not blame her for getting killed?
Have you railed against your brother who calls himself antichristian?
If all the above is No, get the furk off my mention!!
He who killed a soul all in the name of a religion, has killed the WHOLE WORLD... A good practicing MUSLIM will never rejoice over the killing of NON MUSLIM...

Well.... We shall meet our Lord soon...
Peace Out

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim, Aisha Ahmed, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Ojuntana: 8:09am On Jul 01, 2022
Godpunishanymod:
He who killed a soul all in the name of a religion, has killed the WHOLE WORLD... A good practicing MUSLIM will never rejoice over the killing of NON MUSLIM...

Well.... We shall meet our Lord soon...
Peace Out
I keep asking you guys. Who is a good Muslim? Cause the barometer keeps changing.
Pantami said Bin Laden is a better Muslim than he is
You say a Muslim does not rejoice over the killing of a non-Muslim
But we saw so many of your brothers rejoicing at the death of Deborah. Some even went as far as dancing on her grave saying her mother did not bring her up well.
Are you saying all these people (and the murderers who in the video were saying Allahu Akbar and cheerfully and boldly showing off the matches they used in burning her) are not good Muslims?
Who then is a good Muslim?
What does a good Muslim do when he feels offended by what a novice to his religion does?
Just yesterday, news came from far away India of two Muslims killing a man for defending a blasphemous post about Muhammad.
Note that he didn't make the post. A politician did. He only defended the politician. Yet, they killed him while leaving the politician alive.
It is the point I'm making. Why do Muslims enjoy attacking the weak?
Why was there no Muslim to punish the Indian politician for blaspheming Muhammad.
And don't tell me it's because all the Muslims close to him are good Muslims pls.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim, Aisha Ahmed, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by fmabdul: 8:21am On Jul 01, 2022
May ALLAH forgive her shortcoming and grant her Aljannatul firdaus, Ameeen.
MrCover:
A Nigerian pilgrim, Aisha Ahmed died in Makkah, Saudi Arabia, following an undisclosed illness.

Ahmed, from Keffi Local Government Area of Nasarawa state, died on Wednesday, June 29, after a brief illness according to Idris Al-Makura, Executive Secretary, Nasarawa State Muslim Pilgrim Welfare.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim, Aisha Ahmed, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Syamel(m): 9:09am On Jul 01, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:

Ediots. Name the benefits of going to Saudi Arabia for pilgrims if not wastages.
You go and spend little scarce resources and come home to meet beggars littering every where. Abi the devil they have been stoning for ages no wan die
that's how u chose to reason, no problem sha I can't waste my energy explaining things to u, hell awaits u
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim, Aisha Ahmed, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by olasesi(m): 10:55am On Jul 01, 2022
RightChanneI:

So dictionary is more detailed than your quran and hadith right?

The stoning of the devil at the Islamic pilgrimage refers to Ibraham’s attempt to repel the devil from slaughtering his son Ishmael. Ibraham threw seven stones in the same place where the pilgrims do nowadays.

Back to the question, why can't allah be merciful to you by not allowing the devil slaughtering you when stoning the devil as he repel the devil from slaughtering Ishmael when his father Ibrahim was stoning the same devil?

I think you are clear with the spiritualism aspects of the discussion? allah is not a spirit and that is why you're serving him while half naked

We may not last for too long on this as you don't seem to understand clear statements.
Now look at this statement

That particular rite co-occurs with Eid al-Adha, the Muslim festival commemorating Abraham’s willingness to sacrifice his son and God’s mercy in sparing him.
The 10th day of the month of Dhū al-Ḥijjah, the start of the festival, hajj pilgrims each throw seven small stones at Jamrat al-ʿAqabah—one of three stone walls (jamrahs) located in the valley of Minā—which is identified by tradition as the site where the patriarch Abraham stoned Satan for attempting to dissuade him from carrying out God’s commandment. On the remaining days of the festival—the 11th, 12th, and 13th of the month—the ritual is repeated at all three jamrahs; each is pelted with seven stones every noon for the three days.

This relative to yours below is a confusion.

why can't allah be merciful to you by not allowing the devil slaughtering you when stoning the devil as he repel the devil from slaughtering Ishmael when his father Ibrahim was stoning the same devil?

Now I take it one by one:
why can't allah be merciful to you by not allowing the devil slaughtering you when stoning the devil

Now I ask, did the devil slaughter anyone? did he even attempt to slaughter? did he slaughter Abraham, his son or those performing the ritual?
How did the devil slaughter us while we stone the devil?. It was Abraham that wanted to slaughter his son and not the devil doing so, so I dont know where you got the idea of the devil slaughtering anyone from.

...as he repel the devil from slaughtering Ishmael when his father Ibrahim was stoning the same devil?

Same confusion.
Abraham was to slaughter his own son and not the devil slaughtering anyone. Abraham threw stones to chase the devil away.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim, Aisha Ahmed, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by yrex01(m): 11:50am On Jul 01, 2022
RightChanneI:

You're very much popular through these agents of destructions fighting for islam, so relax
any which way you say it I sha know that nothing can ever make Christians gather like this

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim, Aisha Ahmed, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by RightChanneI: 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
olasesi:

We may not last for too long on this as you don't seem to understand clear statements.
Now look at this statement

That particular rite co-occurs with Eid al-Adha, the Muslim festival commemorating Abraham’s willingness to sacrifice his son and God’s mercy in sparing him.
The 10th day of the month of Dhū al-Ḥijjah, the start of the festival, hajj pilgrims each throw seven small stones at Jamrat al-ʿAqabah—one of three stone walls (jamrahs) located in the valley of Minā—which is identified by tradition as the site where the patriarch Abraham stoned Satan for attempting to dissuade him from carrying out God’s commandment. On the remaining days of the festival—the 11th, 12th, and 13th of the month—the ritual is repeated at all three jamrahs; each is pelted with seven stones every noon for the three days.

This relative to yours below is a confusion.

why can't allah be merciful to you by not allowing the devil slaughtering you when stoning the devil as he repel the devil from slaughtering Ishmael when his father Ibrahim was stoning the same devil?

Now I take it one by one:
why can't allah be merciful to you by not allowing the devil slaughtering you when stoning the devil

Now I ask, did the devil slaughter anyone? did he even attempt to slaughter? did he slaughter Abraham, his son or those performing the ritual?
How did the devil slaughter us while we stone the devil?. It was Abraham that wanted to slaughter his son and not the devil doing so, so I dont know where you got the idea of the devil slaughtering anyone from.

...as he repel the devil from slaughtering Ishmael when his father Ibrahim was stoning the same devil?

Same confusion.
Abraham was to slaughter his own son and not the devil slaughtering anyone. Abraham threw stones to chase the devil away.

The word "slaughtering" that I used is the one giving you headache. You want me to use the word sacrifice but you failed to consult your dictionary on the meaning of sacrifice.

Sacrifice is an act of slaughtering an animal or person or surrendering a possession as an offering to a deity.

Why can't allah be merciful to you by not allowing the devil slaughtering you when stoning sheytan as he repel the devil from slaughtering Ishmael.

Many cases were reported in the past in which the devil you're stoning slaughtered many of your Muslim's fellowers.

In 2004, A stampede during the ritual stoning of pillars symbolising the devil left 244 worshippers trampled to death, why is allah not merciful to you here?

The 2006 Hajj stampede or crush resulted in the deaths of 363 pilgrims on 12 January 2006 during the Hajj in Mecca. See how the devil slaughtered many of your brothers and sisters in Islam

On 24 September 2015, a crush and stampede led to the death of over 2,000 individuals, many of whom were suffocated or crushed during the annual Hajj pilgrimage in Mina, Mecca, Saudi Arabia, making it the deadliest Hajj disaster in history. Why is allah watching the devil slaughtering you people?

On July 3, 1990 A stampede was also recorded in which more than 1,400 of your people were slaughtered by the devil. The devil you're stoning is the one slaughtering you, sorry about that
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim, Aisha Ahmed, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by olasesi(m): 1:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
Ojuntana:

I think you have confused message with lessons.
For example, there's no record of Abraham preaching to anyone in the real sense. He was more a timid pilgrim who simply minded his business.
Same goes for Moses. Moses never preached to pharaoh nor to the children of Israel. He was an Emancipator not a preacher in the real sense of having a message for his people.
So what I'm pointing out if what can be inferred from their lives not message they "preached".
Jesus actually prescribed singleness. He saw it as the ultimate. And he did condemn polygamy and divorce. For divorce is what births polygamy, a need to have a substitute when one is removed.

No bro, I didn't use "lessons", I used "message". I was interested in what those men of God preached to their people and the message sent to them by God. The core of that message they preached.

And again, this is one of the reasons while Islam appeals to me. God won't send a man of God to the earth without a message that he would preach to his people. He would preach it and send them warnings for their disobedience. Allah will always send the same central message to the messengers, different times but same source, and each messenger confirming the messages that has come before it. And it shocked me to discover that Moses did not preach to Pharaoh. Noah also did not preach to his people of the flood that would come. Only his close relative were warned. Likewise, the people of Lot were not preached to or warned. They were just destroyed.

We Muslims however don't believe no people were not preached to by their messengers. The Bible not recording that does not mean they were not preached to. After all, Jonah was sent to warn his people of the punishment and they repented. That has always been the pattern of God in the Quran. Messengers are sent, they preach the message and warning, and those who disbelieved are destroyed. This messages has the same core as it was coming from the same source. The inference from their lives are just as important as the message they preached.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim, Aisha Ahmed, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by RightChanneI: 1:21pm On Jul 01, 2022
yrex01:
any which way you say it I sha know that nothing can ever make Christians gather like this

Is that what we're discussing here
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim, Aisha Ahmed, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by yrex01(m): 1:23pm On Jul 01, 2022
RightChanneI:

Is that what we're discussing here
yea. bad mouth islam till forever it will always be ahead
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim, Aisha Ahmed, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by olasesi(m): 1:25pm On Jul 01, 2022
RightChanneI:

The word "slaughtering" that I used is the one giving you headache. You want me to use the word sacrifice but you failed to consult your dictionary on the meaning of sacrifice.

Sacrifice is an act of slaughtering an animal or person or surrendering a possession as an offering to a deity.

Why can't allah be merciful to you by not allowing the devil slaughtering you when stoning sheytan as he repel the devil from slaughtering Ishmael.

Many cases were reported in the past in which the devil you're stoning slaughtered many of your Muslim's fellowers.

In 2004, A stampede during the ritual stoning of pillars symbolising the devil left 244 worshippers trampled to death, why is allah not merciful to you here?

The 2006 Hajj stampede or crush resulted in the deaths of 363 pilgrims on 12 January 2006 during the Hajj in Mecca. See how the devil slaughtered many of your brothers and sisters in Islam

On 24 September 2015, a crush and stampede led to the death of over 2,000 individuals, many of whom were suffocated or crushed during the annual Hajj pilgrimage in Mina, Mecca, Saudi Arabia, making it the deadliest Hajj disaster in history. Why is allah watching the devil slaughtering you people?

On July 3, 1990 A stampede was also recorded in which more than 1,400 of your people were slaughtered by the devil. The devil you're stoning is the one slaughtering you, sorry about that

Not a smart talk bro.
So it's the devil that kills people?

The angel of death does.
If devil and the angel of death is the same in your belief, then no problem.
They are different and have different names in Islam.

People die everyday.

It's not devil or Satan that kills them.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim, Aisha Ahmed, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by RightChanneI: 1:42pm On Jul 01, 2022
yrex01:
yea. bad mouth islam till forever it will always be ahead

Indeed Islam till forever grin do u hate reading this ahadith?

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim, Aisha Ahmed, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by RightChanneI: 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2022
olasesi:

Not a smart talk bro.
So it's the devil that kills people?

The angel of death does.
If devil and the angel of death is the same in your belief, then no problem.
They are different and have different names in Islam.

People die everyday.

It's not devil or Satan that kills them.

Why is the devil slaughtering your people when stoning the same devil at your hajj
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim, Aisha Ahmed, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Horus(m): 1:53pm On Jul 01, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
Suffering and smiling. Increasing the economy of the Arabs in the name of Pilgrims. Who do Africa this kind thing?

One of my muslim friend traveled throughout the Middle East; he shared with me with deep sadness how dark skinned Africans were treated
negative in Mecca, Saudi Arabia during Hajj. Today Islam has become more Arabism than Islam, but most Africans Muslims want to overlook
the Arab racism in Islam. In Mecca you will always find the dark skinned Africans people subservient to the Arab light skinned ruling class

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim, Aisha Ahmed, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Oluwaseunbandur: 2:02pm On Jul 01, 2022
adecerc:
WTF is this

U r right on this
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim, Aisha Ahmed, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by yrex01(m): 2:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
RightChanneI:

Indeed Islam till forever grin do u hate reading this ahadith?

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim, Aisha Ahmed, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by olasesi(m): 2:59pm On Jul 01, 2022
RightChanneI:

Why is the devil slaughtering your people when stoning the same devil at your hajj

Definition of slaughter
1: the act of killing
specifically : the butchering of livestock for market
2: killing of great numbers of human beings (as in battle or a massacre) : CARNAGE

merriam-webster

Now let's replace slaughter with killing.
Why is the devil killing your people when stoning the same devil at your hajj?

In Islam, the devil does not kill. He does not have the ability to do so. He cant kill people.
The Angel of death is another creature made by God. His only mission is to take life. He does not dissuade or lie like the devil.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim, Aisha Ahmed, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Ojuntana: 3:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
olasesi:

No bro, I didn't use "lessons", I used "message". I was interested in what those men of God preached to their people and the message sent to them by God. The core of that message they preached.

And again, this is one of the reasons while Islam appeals to me. God won't send a man of God to the earth without a message that he would preach to his people. He would preach it and send them warnings for their disobedience. Allah will always send the same central message to the messengers, different times but same source, and each messenger confirming the messages that has come before it. And it shocked me to discover that Moses did not preach to Pharaoh. Noah also did not preach to his people of the flood that would come. Only his close relative were warned. Likewise, the people of Lot were not preached to or warned. They were just destroyed.

We Muslims however don't believe no people were not preached to by their messengers. The Bible not recording that does not mean they were not preached to. After all, Jonah was sent to warn his people of the punishment and they repented. That has always been the pattern of God in the Quran. Messengers are sent, they preach the message and warning, and those who disbelieved are destroyed. This messages has the same core as it was coming from the same source. The inference from their lives are just as important as the message they preached.

Here's where the synopsis of the Quran becomes faulty especially if with are to go with your inquisition.

You ask why God will send a man of God to earth without a message? That's an interesting question. But first, who is a man of God? Remember that your Quran lists the two sacred texts sent by God to man as Torah through Moses and Injeel through Jesus. We can then add Quran through Muhammad (SAW) for the sake of this argument. The next question by virtue of your statement is the name of the texts sent through Adam, Noah, Abraham, Jacob, Joseph etc.

But that is assuming that the phrase "man of God" should only apply to these people. If we are to expand man of God to involve anyone sent by God with a message, then we will have to enquire why Oyedepo, Inyass, Zakzaky, Adeboye have not released their own sacred texts as well.

I don't know how exactly your Quran describes Abraham, but the Bible simply describes him as one chosen by God to embark on a pilgrimage, not as a prophet, but as a progenitor of a new nation God had chosen to be his own people. He was generally timid and tried as much as possible to stay away from trouble.

Same for Noah whom you mentioned. Biblically, God never sent him to preach to anyone. God only asked him to build an ark for him and his family, and then take two pairs of animals with him. Note that God had already made up his mind to destroy those people according to the scriptures so one wonders why he would send the person he wanted to save out of the lot to preach to them. He simply took it upon himself to preach to those people. It is interesting that unlike Jonah who the people of Nineveh (not his people actually. Nineveh is a city of the Syrians) listened to, the people of Noah's time refused his message, probably because he wasn't sent to them.

But I digress. The point I want you to note is that God walks with and works through people for his own purpose. Even you. I want to believe you accept that God has a purpose for creating you. If and when you become aware of that purpose, does that necessarily make you a prophet with a message? The man who fought for the abolition of slavery can be said to have fulfilled God's purpose for his life. Same with the man who created the smartphone don't you think.

Lastly, Biblically, there are five covenants generally regarded in the Bible. The Adamic, Noah, Abrahamic, Mosaic, Davidic and lastly Jesus covenants. Each is believed to be a precursor to the other and if you read through the Bible, you can clearly see how each covenant fared and expanded until that of Jesus came. Jesus is the embodiment of all the covenants.

So again if only covenants determine prophethood, then it will be implicit that so many people we refer to as prophet will fail the prophet test. You can thus mention the people Adam, Noah, Abraham and Jacob preached to from the Quran. I'm interested in finding out and the texts they based their messages on. Also what happened to those messages that we no longer have them?
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim, Aisha Ahmed, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by RightChanneI: 8:22pm On Jul 01, 2022
olasesi:

Definition of slaughter
1: the act of killing
specifically : the butchering of livestock for market
2: killing of great numbers of human beings (as in battle or a massacre) : CARNAGE

merriam-webster

Now let's replace slaughter with killing.
Why is the devil killing your people when stoning the same devil at your hajj?

In Islam, the devil does not kill. He does not have the ability to do so. He cant kill people.
The Angel of death is another creature made by God. His only mission is to take life. He does not dissuade or lie like the devil.

The devil you are stoning has turn you Muslims to sacrificial rams
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim, Aisha Ahmed, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by RightChanneI: 8:24pm On Jul 01, 2022
yrex01:

Do you need English teacher to explain the texts in below picture for you?

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim, Aisha Ahmed, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 9:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
RightChanneI:

The chief porn producer and director in Islamic paradise is allah the manufacturer of virgins
Continue to dodge the question. Biblical God is the author and producer of porn site of songs in the Bible.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim, Aisha Ahmed, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by yrex01(m): 9:36pm On Jul 01, 2022
RightChanneI:

Do you need English teacher to explain the texts in below picture for you?
best mumu award goes to you

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim, Aisha Ahmed, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by RightChanneI: 12:45am On Jul 02, 2022
yrex01:
best mumu award goes to you

So up till now you find it difficult to decode that message? Indeed you and your messenger muhammad are the real definition of hopeless and clueless
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim, Aisha Ahmed, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by RightChanneI: 12:48am On Jul 02, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

Continue to dodge the question. Biblical God is the author and producer of porn site of songs in the Bible.

Tell the chief porn producer in jannah to help you with this question

7th time:
What is the religious affinity between Muslim slaves in Nigeria and the slaves tribes of Quraysh of mecca to whom Muhammad was sent?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" / What's The Islamic Rule On 'istimna' (masturbation)?? / Muslim Women Dancing To "One Corner". Video Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.