Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

When Was The Last Time U Heard From Ur Mother? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Was The Last Time U Heard From Ur Mother? (277 Views)

Agbo: When Was The Last Time You Drank This? (Photo) / When Was D Last Time U Tasted Dis? / The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Was The Last Time U Heard From Ur Mother? by OsilaGama(m): 1:01pm On Jun 30, 2022
are they late or alive..
when was the last time u called or visit your mother
mine is going to the third year,how time flies.!_ no one can really predict the next minute.
if u r still previlaged to have her around.. try make u spend time with her,even if na one cup of egusi or one pack of maggi make u send go give her..
Re: When Was The Last Time U Heard From Ur Mother? by Dreadlock69(m): 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
Today she give me knock for head i try run but the knock still touch me, I commot for house yesterday I know sleep for house

Please note I ain't no teenager.

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time U Heard From Ur Mother? by aylagos(m): 1:16pm On Jun 30, 2022
Tr
Re: When Was The Last Time U Heard From Ur Mother? by Zee0007: 1:26pm On Jun 30, 2022
Hmm!
Re: When Was The Last Time U Heard From Ur Mother? by tayo60(f): 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2022
My mama is Resting In Peace cry cry cry
Re: When Was The Last Time U Heard From Ur Mother? by spencekat(m): 1:58pm On Jun 30, 2022
This morning

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday My Darling Best Friend / How Many Of You Guys Attended Hussey College / Sex God 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.