Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Udensi: Governor Ikpeazu's Vacation In Turkey Display Of Insensitivity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Udensi: Governor Ikpeazu's Vacation In Turkey Display Of Insensitivity (23352 Views)

The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) / Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) / Governor Ikpeazu Turns Goalkeeper, Dives To Make Football Save (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udensi: Governor Ikpeazu's Vacation In Turkey Display Of Insensitivity by ceeceeco: 4:56pm On Jun 30, 2022
Ikpeazu is the most stupid & one of the most ugly governors I've ever seen in my life. Ikpeazu is the true definition of failure. Seeing him as a Governor irritates me.

1 Like

Re: Udensi: Governor Ikpeazu's Vacation In Turkey Display Of Insensitivity by ceeceeco: 4:59pm On Jun 30, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

The man is useless as Hope uzodimma of imo state
Hope uzodinma is far more better than this buffoon/baboon/ape. Ikpeazu is just so useless.

2 Likes

Re: Udensi: Governor Ikpeazu's Vacation In Turkey Display Of Insensitivity by Benzema96: 5:26pm On Jun 30, 2022
Benzeema_GoldBox
We buy and sell all kinds of Gold.
New, old or broken
Dm on this number
Re: Udensi: Governor Ikpeazu's Vacation In Turkey Display Of Insensitivity by paramakina202: 5:35pm On Jun 30, 2022
Yet he has chosen another clueless morally corrupt retired Ngwa man to continue from where he stopped Chineke ekwela ihe ojo kontinuo Na ala Abia state.
Re: Udensi: Governor Ikpeazu's Vacation In Turkey Display Of Insensitivity by kayusely70(m): 5:42pm On Jun 30, 2022
The Abians have been paid in advance! They can't complain after collecting several tankers of kerosene!
Re: Udensi: Governor Ikpeazu's Vacation In Turkey Display Of Insensitivity by Sunday2021: 5:43pm On Jun 30, 2022
Ekpekus:
So make he nor go vacation abi what is your point Udensi?
Even though he is not doing what he is elected for, all workers are entitled to vacation cheesy grin
are you for real? As a leader your house is on fire and the only thing you are thinking about is vacation?
Anyways since people like you has already collected kerosene from the foolish governor you cannot see anything wrong.
Re: Udensi: Governor Ikpeazu's Vacation In Turkey Display Of Insensitivity by pepetua(m): 5:46pm On Jun 30, 2022
Hmmm.
Re: Udensi: Governor Ikpeazu's Vacation In Turkey Display Of Insensitivity by olancho: 5:49pm On Jun 30, 2022
Allow him to enjoy himself because he really suffered before he became a governor. I don’t think he has boarded an aeroplane in his life before he became a governor. I know what I am saying because I know him very well. Very irresponsible man who starts drinking beer before 7am in the morning he will eat mama put he will not pay. Let his supporters attack me let me reveal more. Just a matter of time he will become broke again because his investment will be on woman. I am sure he went on vacation with more than 10 girls.
Re: Udensi: Governor Ikpeazu's Vacation In Turkey Display Of Insensitivity by Sunday2021: 5:54pm On Jun 30, 2022
This is the same thing that Peter Obi do when he was a governor. Can you imagine that doctors went on strike for 13months when Peter Obi was a governor?
The same Peter Obi is the person that ipob want us to see as the angel Gabriel.
A leak information shows that Peter Obi promised ipob will get their biafra if he becomes the president. No wonder ipob decided to stop their agitation and start campaigning for Peter Obi.
Re: Udensi: Governor Ikpeazu's Vacation In Turkey Display Of Insensitivity by LAFOCUZY: 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2022
God1000:
This is completely unacceptable, a sitting governor vacating in another country

And they love the place. I hope they stopped to think that someone made it that good. I also hope they stopped and thought ....can any governor in this country come to Abia or Rivers for vacation Especially that Abia man.
Re: Udensi: Governor Ikpeazu's Vacation In Turkey Display Of Insensitivity by kingmsookwagh(m): 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
pacesetting:
The award for the most useless governor in Nigeria goes to ...
Ortom of Benue state go drag am with am....
Re: Udensi: Governor Ikpeazu's Vacation In Turkey Display Of Insensitivity by Perfectbeing(m): 6:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
In 10-15 years time, if this man and Sanwo Olu are contesting for Presidency, some forgetful persons here that are complaining now will say this man is the best to rule Nigeria. They will rate him above Sanwo Olu. They will down play all of Samwo Olu achievement, saying Sanwo Olu only did well cos Lagos was the capital of Nigeria some 40 years ago.
Re: Udensi: Governor Ikpeazu's Vacation In Turkey Display Of Insensitivity by themanderon: 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
Nigerian politicians live in another world they have created for themselves. They don't give a damn about you.
Re: Udensi: Governor Ikpeazu's Vacation In Turkey Display Of Insensitivity by pacesetting: 6:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
Ortom still good pass that one oo.
kingmsookwagh:
Ortom of Benue state go drag am with am....
Re: Udensi: Governor Ikpeazu's Vacation In Turkey Display Of Insensitivity by Neoteny7: 6:51pm On Jun 30, 2022
How anyone expects this dour, dull, thickset fool who looks exactly like a gluttonous randy hippo to perform is bewildering.

Just look at the thug.

Re: Udensi: Governor Ikpeazu's Vacation In Turkey Display Of Insensitivity by Neoteny7: 6:53pm On Jun 30, 2022
Ekpekus:
So make he nor go vacation abi what is your point Udensi?
Even though he is not doing what he is elected for, all workers are entitled to vacation cheesy grin

There's something called optics.

This is tone-deaf and bad for optics.

He shouldn't rub it in their wounds that he's off jollying while they're suffering.

Empathy is a two-way street

1 Like

Re: Udensi: Governor Ikpeazu's Vacation In Turkey Display Of Insensitivity by Dubaku543: 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
Sedonxavi:
And Tinubu is there problem
Tinubu can never be our President. But if it is Tinubu against Okezie Ikpeazu. I will vote for Tinubu with 100 thumbs. Okezie is no different from a chimpanzee!!! Very useless man.
Re: Udensi: Governor Ikpeazu's Vacation In Turkey Display Of Insensitivity by ufotunang: 7:51pm On Jun 30, 2022
25 months owed workers and the govenor is enjoying in Turkey...if a leader/ politician so not have conscience and feeling for the people....the people suffer

1 Like

Re: Udensi: Governor Ikpeazu's Vacation In Turkey Display Of Insensitivity by ufotunang: 7:53pm On Jun 30, 2022
And the money he used to travel to turkey to enjoy himself over there and other expenses he will incur in Turkey is enough to pay many of those workers their owed salaries
Re: Udensi: Governor Ikpeazu's Vacation In Turkey Display Of Insensitivity by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 30, 2022
[quote author=VladimirPutiin post=114293854]

Hope is still better than this one [/quote
]

Lies.. is better than hope...

Abia is not as bad as if
Imo in all d killing
Re: Udensi: Governor Ikpeazu's Vacation In Turkey Display Of Insensitivity by Khaysee: 10:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
I need vacation ooooo
Re: Udensi: Governor Ikpeazu's Vacation In Turkey Display Of Insensitivity by legba1(m): 11:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
Just threw pages...if this news had been about sanwoolu ehn....or Lagos or jagaban, the post would have flipped over ten pages.
Re: Udensi: Governor Ikpeazu's Vacation In Turkey Display Of Insensitivity by Fortruth: 12:52am On Jul 01, 2022
They are all on Turkey, including Buhari daughter and grandchild
Re: Udensi: Governor Ikpeazu's Vacation In Turkey Display Of Insensitivity by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:01am On Jul 01, 2022
God1000:
This is completely unacceptable, a sitting governor vacating in another country

.......And rubbing it in our faces!
Re: Udensi: Governor Ikpeazu's Vacation In Turkey Display Of Insensitivity by Caseless: 2:57am On Jul 01, 2022
pacesetting:
Your people voted him after receiving kerosene. You voted not for development, but stomach infrastructure.

Maybe God will answer the prayers of Abia people like he did with Ebonyi people by giving them Umahi.
Re: Udensi: Governor Ikpeazu's Vacation In Turkey Display Of Insensitivity by SugarGirl44(f): 3:29am On Jul 01, 2022
They should impeach him na.
Re: Udensi: Governor Ikpeazu's Vacation In Turkey Display Of Insensitivity by Ekehfimba23: 9:06am On Jul 01, 2022
Abia state governor is a mistake to the people of the state ..... Go to aba and see the level of the state ..worst governor amongst the 36 in Nigeria
Re: Udensi: Governor Ikpeazu's Vacation In Turkey Display Of Insensitivity by ItswellMike: 9:16am On Jul 01, 2022
pacesetting:
Okezie Ipeazu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olusegun Mimiko Visits Fayose In Ekiti State (Photos) / Police Releases Press Statement On The Rescue Of Chief Olu Falae / How Bukola Saraki Made Kwara A Model For National Unity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.