Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,993 members, 7,806,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Portable Reports Himself To Ogun Police, Granted Bail (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Reports Himself To Ogun Police, Granted Bail (Photo) (87561 Views)

Portable Shows Off Dollars In New Post, Few Hours After Been Granted Bail.(photo / Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today / Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portable Reports Himself To Ogun Police, Granted Bail (Photo) by ebukajay184: 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2022
Hip-hop artist Habib Okikiola a.k.a Portable on Wednesday, June 29, reported himself to the Ogun state police command, IgbereTV reports.

Recall that the command invited the singer over for questioning concerning a viral video where he was seen ordering a group of men to beat up a man simply identified as D.J Chicken.

A statement released by the spokesperson of the state police command, DSP Abimbola Oyeyemi, said the artist reported at Eleweran at about 5pm with his father and manager.

''He was immediately ordered to be taken to the public complain bureau office by the commissioner of police, CP Lanre Bankole, where he was interrogated about his role in the assault melted to the boy in the video.

However, since the offence committed is a bailable one, and couple with the strike action embarked upon by the civil servants in the state which also affected our courts, the suspect was released to a reliable surety who promised to produce him anytime he is needed.''Abimbola said.

The police spokesman added that the assaulted victim has also been invited to come and state his own side of the story to enable the command complete investigation on time.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfbgjR0NIN0/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Portable Reports Himself To Ogun Police, Granted Bail (Photo) by Fahdiga(m): 3:34pm On Jun 30, 2022
We all know police were trying to make money off him in the first place. Who knows how much he 'dropped'.

214 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Portable Reports Himself To Ogun Police, Granted Bail (Photo) by Urheadmaster(m): 3:39pm On Jun 30, 2022
Fahdiga:
We all know police were trying to make money off him in the first place. Who knows how much he 'dropped'.

Nigeria police can only be your friend when they benefits from your urine tongue.

217 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Portable Reports Himself To Ogun Police, Granted Bail (Photo) by Fahdiga(m): 3:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Nigeria police can only be your friend when they benefits from your urine tongue.
grin grin. No be lie

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Portable Reports Himself To Ogun Police, Granted Bail (Photo) by SIMONEKPA7: 4:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
grin grin
i trust NPF NA.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Portable Reports Himself To Ogun Police, Granted Bail (Photo) by teekay213(m): 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
Odaron!!!

See as e dey look like fowl wey rain beat

111 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Portable Reports Himself To Ogun Police, Granted Bail (Photo) by an0daGuy: 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
lol assuming dem telli person say Ogbeni portable fit get this kind remorseful face nobody go believe grin

168 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Portable Reports Himself To Ogun Police, Granted Bail (Photo) by Neymessi: 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
Omo I need money ooo, God send helper to me.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Reports Himself To Ogun Police, Granted Bail (Photo) by maureensylvia(f): 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
Good boy!

I dunno, I like this dude regardless of the controversies surrounding him

I hope he grows in wisdom to become a better person
Check out my signature for Agro commodities from North at quality and affordable prices

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Reports Himself To Ogun Police, Granted Bail (Photo) by Flamethehussler: 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
hussling with baba"s soap

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Portable Reports Himself To Ogun Police, Granted Bail (Photo) by Newton2024: 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
If I have my way, I would disband ineffective Nigerian Police and put them under ministry of agriculture. Maybe they could be useful on farm.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Reports Himself To Ogun Police, Granted Bail (Photo) by Jubal01: 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
Good of/for him.

2 Likes

Re: Portable Reports Himself To Ogun Police, Granted Bail (Photo) by Frenzyboy(m): 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
Lol...the guy come humble cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Reports Himself To Ogun Police, Granted Bail (Photo) by shittul: 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
Y him no carry shoulder up...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Reports Himself To Ogun Police, Granted Bail (Photo) by Adakintroy: 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
Fahdiga:

If you know someone intent and you fall to it. What that make you?

2 Likes

Re: Portable Reports Himself To Ogun Police, Granted Bail (Photo) by Kelsmatuc(m): 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
That face though
Re: Portable Reports Himself To Ogun Police, Granted Bail (Photo) by McOluOmo: 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
Zaaah Zuuuuuu master

Ganja master

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Reports Himself To Ogun Police, Granted Bail (Photo) by socialsimple: 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
Lol. Na married man una humble like this

Re: Portable Reports Himself To Ogun Police, Granted Bail (Photo) by Dannybammz: 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
grin
Re: Portable Reports Himself To Ogun Police, Granted Bail (Photo) by camsyross: 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
Potable compote himself, the guy melo once...e for sing zazu for them na.. grin

1 Like

Re: Portable Reports Himself To Ogun Police, Granted Bail (Photo) by Lamasta(m): 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
See as in come dey humble grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Reports Himself To Ogun Police, Granted Bail (Photo) by Maverick777: 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
ebukajay184:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfbgjR0NIN0/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Grace can only take you to the top but Wisdom is needed alongside to sustain the stardom Grace earned you...

My dear young man Portable is a prime example.
He still has time to retrace his steps tho.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Reports Himself To Ogun Police, Granted Bail (Photo) by EBEk101(m): 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
My guy drop the small money wey odogu bitters give am
Which kind life be this
Re: Portable Reports Himself To Ogun Police, Granted Bail (Photo) by KazikageSama: 4:06pm On Jun 30, 2022
Fahdiga:

Don't think it should be viewed this way. Portable needs to be a little more careful esp. when God don dey answer his prayers now.
Make he no go cause him own downfall.
First the threat on Headies and now this. You can't go about threatening people in that manner. Make him just dey chop him work money in peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Reports Himself To Ogun Police, Granted Bail (Photo) by AFRICANJAMAICA: 4:06pm On Jun 30, 2022
Ok
Re: Portable Reports Himself To Ogun Police, Granted Bail (Photo) by Jamesbiodun(m): 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2022
F**kin police, in a sane country, he should be facing the wrath of law, human right and other judicial panel but we are in Nigeria,
Once you have money you can do shit grin angry

5 Likes

Re: Portable Reports Himself To Ogun Police, Granted Bail (Photo) by Lytar: 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2022
Were olorin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I'm Proud Of My Body" - BBNaija's Lucy Rocks Bikini (Photos) / Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up / Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.