Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,786 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi (4045 Views)

2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni / BREAKING: 100,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Bauchi / Breaking - 100 Fulani Terrorists Invade Goran Manaye, Maradun (ongoing) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by KingofAnambra: 4:43pm On Jun 30, 2022
Peter Obi is a catholic, the bigggest religious cult we have in the world. They are known idol worshippers that bow to and worship the statue of Mary. Well, there's freedom of religion so nobody cares, right?

But in a surprising turn of events, Peter Obi campaign thought Muslims worship images and bow to statue like they do, so they printed Obi's face on prayer mats to distribute to Muslims.

What a sacrilegious insult. So now the 100 million Muslims in Nigeria have sworn never to vote for Peter Obi.

Real Christians like me, over 50 million people have also vowed never to vote for a catholic idol worshipper.

Where will Peter Obi get his votes from? We are hearing some votes will be coming from Mars and Jupiter, as well as Facebook and Twitter. His social media bandits are presently wailing in regret

More details soon.....

Stay tuned!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by Jones4190(m): 4:43pm On Jun 30, 2022
I'm praying for anyone who feel so abandoned and left behind. may you know that God is with you always and will never forsake you no matter how far you have drifted, I pray for your heart and that peace finds a secure place to dwell. you are love. never forgetten.
cherished always.

22 Likes

Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by omowolewa: 4:44pm On Jun 30, 2022
Where did they meet

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by derecho(m): 4:44pm On Jun 30, 2022
Did the 100million include the underage voters?

Who didn't know they are the ones supporting banditry and Boko haram?

They went and bought mats and put Obi's picture.

Na Obi wey no dey give shishi go buy mats....kikikiki

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by Vulturereloaded: 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2022
How much do they buy diesel and rice?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by Naijabad: 4:50pm On Jun 30, 2022
KingofAnambra:
Peter Obi is a catholic, the bigggest religious cult we have in the world. They are known idol worshippers that bow to and worship the statue of Mary. Well, there's freedom of religion so nobody cares, right?

But in a surprising turn of events, Peter Obi campaign thought Muslims worship images and bow to statue like they do, so they printed Obi's face on prayer mats to distribute to Muslims.

What a sacrilegious insult. So now the 100 million Muslims in Nigeria have sworn never to vote for Peter Obi.

Real Christians like me, over 50 million people have also vowed never to vote for a catholic idol worshipper.

Where will Peter Obi get his votes from? We are hearing some votes will be coming from Mars and Jupiter, as well as Facebook and Twitter. His social media bandits are presently wailing in regret

More details soon.....

Stay tuned!

Very empty and puerile

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by kozmokaz(m): 4:50pm On Jun 30, 2022
Una de give this guy attention

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by XerXers: 4:51pm On Jun 30, 2022
Childish, try and upgrade

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by Urheadmaster(m): 4:52pm On Jun 30, 2022
Post from Tinubu supporter.

Jobless hypocrites tongue.

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by KingofAnambra: 4:53pm On Jun 30, 2022
Naijabad:

Very empty and puerile
Cry me a river! Not as empty as the votes Peter Obi is going to get for his sacrilege against Nigerian Muslims undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by AntiBMC(m): 4:54pm On Jun 30, 2022
They never wanted to vote for him in the first place...so announcing it is inconsequential. They can keep keeping their votes for the incompetent old men that have nothing to offer. Have northern
muslims ever voted for any credible candidate b4? No...and it's because they lack the ability to think for themselves. Their elites do the thinking and pass the results to their clerics, who then pass it down to them in their mosques

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by KingofAnambra: 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2022
ysth:
This uncircumcised fool has opened another thread after running away from the previous one he created. Uncircumcised He-goat. You are not a christian as you said you are if not his poster on that mat wouldn’t bother you so much to be opening different threads like a mad unredeemable lunatic from the gutters.
Uncircumcised? Lmao grin. Let's just say, Jesus Is Lord......but.......fųck your hail Mary statue you occultic Catholics wąnk on undecided
Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by Kingspin(m): 4:56pm On Jun 30, 2022
Don't expect everyone to make sense

1 Like

Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by Chiboy419: 4:57pm On Jun 30, 2022
Fake news from tinubu agent

No be only 100 million na 200 billion Muslim

The earlier you start seeing obi as the next president of Nigeria, the better for you

10 Likes

Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by KingofAnambra: 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2022
Thinkam:
Tinubu is greater than Allah and Mohammed, it's Tinubu we will vote for.

Tinubu and Obi supporters are on the same level of delusion
100 million Nigerian Muslims are thanking pandora thief Peter Obi for sending their prayer mats early undecided

Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by PrinceOfLagos: 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2022
100 million of your village people , nonsense
Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 30, 2022
KingofAnambra:
100 million Nigerian Muslims are thanking pandora thief Peter Obi for sending their prayer mats early undecided

Tinubu is greater than Allah and Mohammed, it's Tinubu we will vote for.

Tinubu and Obi supporters are on the same level of delusion
Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by 7lives: 4:59pm On Jun 30, 2022
AntiBMC:
They wouldn't vote for him, regardless.

You self think am na, wetin Obi a Christian, go do with inconsequential 100 million votes of perpetual head slammers?.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by KingofAnambra: 5:00pm On Jun 30, 2022
Chiboy419:
Fake news from tinubu agent

No be only 100 million na 200 billion Muslim

The earlier you start seeing obi as the next president of Nigeria, the better for you
President of Nigeria Association of Spare Parts Dealers, NASPD, Nnewi branch undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by ysth(m): 5:01pm On Jun 30, 2022
KingofAnambra:
Uncircumcised? Lmao grin. Let's just say, Jesus Is Lord......but.......fųck your hail Mary statue you occultic Catholics wąnk on undecided
You made no sense at all. I told you I am not a catholic. I invoke using schnapp and kola. I practice traditional religion and I will vote for Peter Obi. Hit your head on the wall.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by Valkrie: 5:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
KingofAnambra:

More details soon.....

Stay tuned!

The Roman Catholic gave birth to Islam and help nurture it to maturity....!!!

If you know you know...!!

All these are in the public domain of you care to check or know....!!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by Lovelive: 5:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
But my Landlord, a Muslim, a PDP member has vowed to vote for Peter Obi.

I myself, I am Obident o.

KingofAnambra:

More details soon.....

Stay tuned!

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by Lovelive: 5:06pm On Jun 30, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Post from Tinubu supporter.

Jobless hypocrites tongue.
Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by Arysexy(m): 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2022
Seun, lalasticlala, oam4j

Rule 8 broken.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by KingofAnambra: 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2022
Lovelive:
But my Landlord, a Muslim, a PDP member has vowed to vote for Peter Obi.

I myself, I am Obident o.

Make sure your landlord collects his own Peter Obi prayer mat for Muslims

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by Supremos: 5:09pm On Jun 30, 2022
Mods this is a flagrant disobedience to rule 8.
Do not post false news.
Close this trade and ban the op

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by akmath: 5:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
Tinubu news network

TNN
Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by KingofAnambra: 5:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
Biggest own goal in political history grin The pandora thief social media bandits are a bunch of low IQ zombies grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by ysth(m): 5:12pm On Jun 30, 2022
To even think this slowpoke registered his account last week, I bet he just got his first android phone from his parents. Go home boy your assignments are calling.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by KingofAnambra: 5:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
Supremos:
Mods this is a flagrant disobedience to rule 8.
Do not post false news.
Close this trade and ban the op
Talk to Reno undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: “I Will Start Supporting Tinubu” – Fayose / Tinubu didn't bother To Meet Oba Of Benin When He Campainged In Edo State / Boko Haram At It Again - Another Bomb Blast In Barely 24hrs Rocks Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.