Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - (71458 Views)

Akeredolu, Fayemi Meet Tinubu In London (PHOTO) / Military Operation In Oyigbo, Rivers State Leads To Humanitarian Crisis - / PDP To Buhari: Tender Your WAEC Certificate At The Tribunal- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by zionstaar75: 8:07am On Jul 01, 2022
ufotunang:
..is it govenors, senators, house of reps only that will vote for a presidential candidate to win presidential election...it's nigerians that will do the voting... Nigerians are tired of APC and PDP and their bad goverance... poverty hunger hardship unemployment inflation ASUU strike, bandits terrorist in the north, insecurity...so who wants to suffer all of this again for the next 8 years again...so nigerians have learned from their past mistakes and are now obi-dient
u don't understand politics, do you, the election pattern is decided by political leaders in a geographical area, most of these guys shouting obi-dient will still vote for who their leaders ask them to vote for,how will u know.?it will soon be February don't worry, wetin I no wan hear na biafra after this election, na death by firing squad go end am
Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by omobolanle881: 8:11am On Jul 01, 2022
Tick! tock!! the clock is ticking. With Wike in APC ha! Wailing no go let us hear word from those guys.Tick! tock!! the clock is ticking. With Wike in APC ha! Wailing no go let us hear word from those guys....
Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by lowaist101: 9:06am On Jul 01, 2022
The next president might be determined by the southerners based on the number of PVC collected.
Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by Owologbo(m): 9:12am On Jul 01, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
Truly this man is jagaban oo
Everybody came to visit wike in his private house in PH but he went to see Jagaban. Hmmmm
I wish he help his brother Peter Obi

Look at the way you are all masturbating over fake news.
Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by raymondinc(m): 9:21am On Jul 01, 2022
If wike likes, he should move to Greece, the youths will never make mistake this time around.
PDP, APC are the same ruque, the same recycled greedy people. His Excellency MR PETER OBI, by you we stand, we don't expect supports from any PDP OR APC for this movement is not yours but the youths. We are not lazy and we shall prove that to them.

1 Like

Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by swankyshank: 9:24am On Jul 01, 2022
Megabig:
One Facebook tadpole just posted something and y’all lift am de spread up and down.

Na for hospital bed e wan attend to Wike?
Y’all never learn, better Select Kwankwaso, Obi or Sowore.
Tinubu and Atiku should never be an option

An you’re not a Nairaland Tadpole cos you saw him on the hospital Bed?
Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by shegz24(m): 9:49am On Jul 01, 2022
CheapHomes1:

How has the level moved nigeria forward?

Go to Lagos and find out.

That was the state he Governed.
Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by CheapHomes1: 9:54am On Jul 01, 2022
shegz24:

Go to Lagos and find out.

That was the state he Governed.

Part of finding out is asking you:

"How has the level moved nigeria forward?"

Or aren't you in Lagos? What happened to the state he governed?
Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by StarFist(m): 10:31am On Jul 01, 2022
highness25:
una go follow am enter hell too?

Movement na movement brotherly
Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by StarFist(m): 10:31am On Jul 01, 2022
Hahaha

royalmu:
I hope you're in France with him.
Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by highness25(m): 11:57am On Jul 01, 2022
StarFist:

Movement na movement brotherly
Yeah. Movement to hell na movement. I wish una well
Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by ufotunang: 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
zionstaar75:
u don't understand politics, do you, the election pattern is decided by political leaders in a geographical area, most of these guys shouting obi-dient will still vote for who their leaders ask them to vote for,how will u know.?it will soon be February don't worry, wetin I no wan hear na biafra after this election, na death by firing squad go end am
... that is the politics of before of 1999 to 2019 election... so 2023 election and politics will be different...Nigerians eyes have opened..they have seen that those politcial leaders have been deceiving them all this while..so they have learned from their past mistakes... nobody in his right senses will vote this APC again with all this suffering .. Nigerians are now obi-dient...you will see that Peter Obi will win this presdential election..it will surprise you
Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by orisa37: 2:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
TINUBU IS A BETTER GAINER THAN ATIKU. TINUBU IS MORE RELIABLE.
Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by zionstaar75: 2:28pm On Jul 01, 2022
ufotunang:
... that is the politics of before of 1999 to 2019 election... so 2023 election and politics will be different...Nigerians eyes have opened..they have seen that those politcial leaders have been deceiving them all this while..so they have learned from their past mistakes... nobody in his right senses will vote this APC again with all this suffering .. Nigerians are now obi-dient...you will see that Peter Obi will win this presdential election..it will surprise you
I'm rolling on the floor with laughter, I've saved your moniker. If obi wins,I go dash u 50k
Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by shegz24(m): 3:27pm On Jul 01, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Part of finding out is asking you:

Or aren't you in Lagos? What happened to the state he governed?

Lagos under Tinubu improved security-RRS,health-Free healthcare for kids and the old,education-Free education n renovated 500+ schools, economy -rise in GDP and IGR
Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by CheapHomes1: 3:29pm On Jul 01, 2022
shegz24:

Lagos under Tinubu improved security,health,education, economy -GDP

So how does that answer this question.

Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by shegz24(m): 3:34pm On Jul 01, 2022
CheapHomes1:

So how does that answer this question.

It has moved Lagos forward, he was Governor of Lagos not president of Nigeria.

What has Obi done as Governor of Anambra to suggest he is better?
Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by CheapHomes1: 3:36pm On Jul 01, 2022
shegz24:

It has moved Lagos forward, he was Governor of Lagos not president of Nigeria.

What has Obi done as Governor of Anambra to suggest he is better?

According to you.

While other candidates -Atiku,Obi,Kwankwaso travelled to visit Wike; Wike is the one traveling to meet Tinubu.

You may not like him.

But you cant deny that there are levels in this game called politics.

It's your comment above that prompted my question. So what is this level you referring to and how has it moved nigeria forward?
Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by CheapHomes1: 3:39pm On Jul 01, 2022
shegz24:

Lagos under Tinubu improved security-RRS,health-Free healthcare for kids and the old,education-Free education n renovated 500+ schools, economy -rise in GDP and IGR

Does that explain your comment below?

While other candidates -Atiku,Obi,Kwankwaso travelled to visit Wike; Wike is the one traveling to meet Tinubu.

You may not like him.

But you cant deny that there are levels in this game called politics.
Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by ifiokjohn(m): 4:07pm On Jul 01, 2022
zionstaar75:
to who please?how many governorship candidate does Labour Party have, how many senators?have you seen any party anywhere in the world win presidential election without governors, senators and house of rep members?this is delusional grandeur of the highest order
mumu go and check.
France President Macron
Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by ifiokjohn(m): 4:25pm On Jul 01, 2022
shegz24:

this little thing even with all those money. go and compare what Paul Kagame did from 1999-2007 even with lesser money and you will curse the theif tinubu
Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by gentlegenius(m): 4:52pm On Jul 01, 2022
tesppidd:
Unfortunately for you, the age of a candidate is among the least criteria that would form my judgement.

Just reading comments from "youths" on nairaland and social media on a day to day basis, has taught me that in terms of character, the youths are just as bad as the old ones like Atiku and Tinubu.

So you people should stop forcing this Peter Obi thing down everyone's throat.

I am still undecided and might eventually vote for Peter Obi.
And if i do vote for Obi, it is not going to be because he is "young."

90 percent of the comments from young people tells you their minds are really really really terrible.
Yes. I agree with you. Sometimes, I wonder why I should share a country with some young people I met here. I agree again that the age of a politician shouldn't be used to judge how he will perform in office, but what about the DESPERATION of a politician? what about the entitlement mentality? What about the "it is my turn mentality?
The difference between Obi and Tinubu is this:
As things stands now, Nigeria needs Peter Obi more than Obi needs the office of the president.
while... Tinubu needs the office more than Nigeria needs him.
I am a PDP member, but the extreme desperation of Tinubu and Atiku is why I am supporting Obi.
If you check all these Presidential candidates, and listen to your conscience, you'll find a better reason to support Obi.

1 Like

Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by zionstaar75: 7:46pm On Jul 01, 2022
ifiokjohn:
mumu go and check.
France President Macron
let's find out who the mumu is,support your argument with stats,how many states does France have, which parties are governing the states?
Re: Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - by zionstaar75: 7:54pm On Jul 01, 2022
ifiokjohn:
mumu go and check.
France President Macron
you don't have any sense,macron has majority in the legislature, u guys will just come here and be displaying stupidity and ignorance, u should have at least goggled it

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu / Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians / Great/famous People From Your State!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.