Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Nigeria National Pledge Of Obidience - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria National Pledge Of Obidience (206 Views)

Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) / Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video / FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria National Pledge Of Obidience by JohnNgene: 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2022
"I pledge to NIGERIA my country to be faithful, loyal and OBIDIENT. To serve LABOUR PARTY with all my strength. To defend PETER OBI and uphold his honour and glory. So help me God."

Watch GANFUWA reciting it in the video below.

https://youtube.com/shorts/ZoyYUEa3mcQ
Re: Nigeria National Pledge Of Obidience by MMWandali: 6:59pm On Jun 30, 2022
Nawaoo

(1) (Reply)

A Peep Into The Mentality Of Nigeria Ruling Class Thru Ekweremmadu's Window. / If You Want A Better Nigeria, Read This... / Ipob/esn Unknown Gunmen Has Burnt INEC Office In South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.