Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) (47755 Views)

Ecuador Prison Gang War: 110 Killed, 80 Wounded And 6 Beheaded / Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests / Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) by Drillminded: 10:08pm On Jun 30, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

They will always argue and insult ya when you tell em.. Religion is just a disaster to mankind...but Islam is something else.. something need to be done about it's followers...they are wild.. acting like animals..
the solution is to discuss with them in the language they understand ... violence is sweet when you are not on the receiving end. See how they wasted that man who was making a honest living and if you check, those two killers are jobless or maybe they are still in asalatu Islamia still repeating the same class.

Useless entities !

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) by maasoap(m): 10:09pm On Jun 30, 2022
emetisuccess:
Imagine a world without Islam. How peaceful will that be. Allah abku booooooooom, dead bodies all over. Kill kill is what these stupid idiots knows.

I did what you are looking at in the pic was what I saw. How about that?

Re: Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) by Slurity(m): 10:09pm On Jun 30, 2022
damilola4162:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/6/indian-hindu-tailor-beheaded-on-camera-for-going-online-to-show-support-for-a-politician-who-made-controversial-remarks-about-prophet-mohammed.html
NOW YOU WILL AGREE WITH ME THAT, IT IS NOT ABOUT ILLITERACY OF THE NORTHERN NIGERIA BUT ABOUT THE BASIC BACKGROUND OF THIS RELIGION. BEFORE YOU ATTACK ME, KNOW THAT I AM ALSO A MUSLIM. IT IS SADDENING THAT WE STILL TEY TO DENY THAT SOMETHING IS WRONG SOMEWHERE.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) by crystalmoon(m): 10:09pm On Jun 30, 2022
Allahu Akbar the last thing b4 the bomb goes off Islam the nonsense I will put an end to sect of psychopathic Muhammad and his serial killers followers

7 Likes

Re: Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) by Omihanifa: 10:09pm On Jun 30, 2022
Rubbish undecided they are always fighting for their God everytime.

3 Likes

Re: Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) by Drillminded: 10:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
RightChannel:

Are you an atheist? See, beheading in islam is not about if you're a Christian or an idol worshipers. Even as an atheist, they can cut off your head if you're not in support of their believe on muhammad
true . . These people are really out of touch with reality I have no doubt !

2 Likes

Re: Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) by Cantonese: 10:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
Very terrible humans.

3 Likes

Re: Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) by maasoap(m): 10:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

They will always argue and insult ya when you tell em.. Religion is just a disaster to mankind...but Islam is something else.. something need to be done about it's followers...they are wild.. acting like animals. .

Could anyone be animal-like more than you, dead or alive? I don't think so
Re: Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) by Kestolove(m): 10:12pm On Jun 30, 2022
very very good
Re: Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) by Truthisunique2: 10:12pm On Jun 30, 2022
GloriousGbola:
So let me get this straight - minority Muslims murdered a Hindu in India over blasphemy ?

This one pass mental illness. Mohdi that is trying to erase Islam in India and these fools deliver themselves on a platter.

and na Hindus get India o

Any inch you gave terrorists Muslims you have yourself to blame

Dem go come begging as minority seeking equality, but Dem go unleash their Satanist cult when in number

4 Likes

Re: Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:12pm On Jun 30, 2022
maasoap:

[s]Could anyone be more animal-like more than you, dead or alive? I don't think so[/s]my mother is an animal

1 Like

Re: Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:13pm On Jun 30, 2022
Drillminded:
the solution is to discuss with them in the language they understand ... violence is sweet when you are not on the receiving end. See how they wasted that man who was making a honest living and if you check, those two killers are jobless or maybe they are still in asalatu Islamia still repeating the same class.

Useless entities !
This is so sick..

3 Likes

Re: Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
Drillminded:

Useless entities !
They need to be hanged...these are monsters.

2 Likes

Re: Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) by lereinter(m): 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2022
What has islam brought most to the world

1 Like

Re: Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) by Truthisunique2: 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2022
Slurity:
NOW YOU WILL AGREE WITH ME THAT, IT IS NOT ABOUT ILLITERACY OF THE NORTHERN NIGERIA BUT ABOUT THE BASIC BACKGROUND OF THIS RELIGION. BEFORE YOU ATTACK ME, KNOW THAT I AM ALSO A MUSLIM. IT IS SADDENING THAT WE STILL TEY TO DENY THAT SOMETHING IS WRONG SOMEWHERE.
God bless you o

The day you start asking questions like this is the day your veil is removed

Na why Dem dey emphasize on force on islam

2 Likes

Re: Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2022
Before opening the thread I knew it can only be the headslamming junkies undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) by Confirm4real(m): 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2022
Islam is a problem to the whole world...

4 Likes

Re: Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) by FuckAllTheMODs: 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2022
Splitmind:
Respect the religion of others you won't hear.

I hope you won't cry out when they hit back?

3 Likes

Re: Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) by Truthisunique2: 10:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
lereinter:

What has islam brought most to the world
death and bloodshed

1 Like

Re: Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) by kponkedenge(m): 10:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
mbahdi:
Vote obi for progress
The satanic religion of peace

Bro stop this. We need northern votes

1 Like

Re: Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) by Truthisunique2: 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2022
Dem go soon con blame Americans for this again

Peaceful Hindus una still get issues with them

Tufiakwa

5 Likes

Re: Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) by tnerro1(m): 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2022
I hope the Indians behead 100 of them to even the score, religion of piss

8 Likes

Re: Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) by Truthisunique2: 10:19pm On Jun 30, 2022
kponkedenge:

Bro stop this. We need northern votes
to hell with their votes

Na who dey life dey vote

2 Likes

Re: Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) by ayinkan: 10:19pm On Jun 30, 2022
see below

Re: Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) by GloriousGbola: 10:22pm On Jun 30, 2022
Splitmind:
Respect the religion of others you won't hear.

Understand this. This is not northern Nigeria. This is India where Muslims are a MINORITY.

You see all those French laws on hijab etc? It is a response to the Charlie hebdo killings

You can only misbehave and do anyhow in a society where you have larger numbers

These guys will face the full wrath of the law, no story and India which is already seriously dealing with its muslim minority population will enact multiple harsh laws in response.

Giving your oppressor fuel for the fire to burn you.

Very very foolish

12 Likes

Re: Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) by Ojuntana: 10:23pm On Jun 30, 2022
Re: Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) by RightChannel: 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
Drillminded:
true . . These people are really out of touch with reality I have no doubt !

Everywhere killing for Muhammad

1 Like

Re: Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) by RightChannel: 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
maasoap:

Yeah. But me, I don't understand why people like to gamble with their lives.
BTW: Do you recognise the pic below?

I don't recognize

1 Like

Re: Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) by maasoap(m): 10:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
RightChannel:

I don't recognize

That's pregnant Fatima from the North and her four innocent little kids alongside 3 other male Muslims put down on the streets of South East for being Muslims. Wasn't that peaceful? Lol. I'm sure your brethren in the same faith as you were responsible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) by etrange: 10:32pm On Jun 30, 2022
What of the politician?

1 Like

Re: Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) by AFOXTJ: 10:34pm On Jun 30, 2022
UrPapa:
Obi will sort all this

As he sort his state (Anambra)

Go buy sense for yourself

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

100yr Old WWII Vet Breaks Down In Tears; This Is Not The America We Fought For / Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base / 50 Dead In Anti-Hijab Protests In Iran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.