Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Who Is The True Holy Spirit? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is The True Holy Spirit? (417 Views)

The Only How To Receive The True Holy Ghost / How To Receive The True Holy Ghost / What Has Changed About You Ever Since You Received The Holy Spirit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The True Holy Spirit? by cosiocan(m): 7:55pm On Jun 30, 2022
[/color]How did Cornelius and his family and friends received the Holy Ghost?
When Peter opened his mouth, and preached to them,
[color=#000000]
Acts 10:38 How Yahuwah anointed Yahushua of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for Yahuwah was with him.
[/color]Peter showed them the Holy Ghost and this Holy Ghost is the Person of Yahuwah who was with Yahushua .
[color=#000099]
Remember Yahushua said that world cannot receive Holy Ghost simply because they cannot see Him or know Him
[/color]John 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
[color=#990000]
Peter preach to them on the Pentecost day that Yahushua received for us the gift of Holy spirit and sent him to us.
[/color]Acts 2:32-33 This Yahushua hath Yahuwah raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.
Therefore being by the right hand of Yahuwah exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.
[color=#990000]
This truth is found in Revelation,
[/color]Revelation 5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of Yahuwah sent forth into all the earth.
1 Corinthians 1:24
The Messiah is the power(horns) of Yahuwah , and the wisdom (eyes) of Yahuwah .
[color=#990000]
So that Holy Ghost that came upon the Saints on Pentecost day is Yahushua, his Wisdom (his eyes) and His Power (his Horns).
And Peter confirmed this truth that Yahushua is the Holy Ghost while preaching on the temple,
[/color]Acts 3:26 Unto you first Yahuwah, having raised up his Son Yahushua, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.
[color=#990000]
Again the Holy Spirit called Barnabas and Saul.
[/color]Acts 13:2
As they ministered to Yahuwah , and fasted, the Holy Spirit said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them.
[color=#000099]
Galatians 1:1 Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Yahushua the Messiah, and Yahuwah the Father, who raised him from the deadwink
[/color]Obviously the Holy Ghost that called Saul is actually Yahushua the Messiah
[color=#000000]
Revelation 2:7
Revelation 2:11
Revelation 2:17
Revelation 2:29
Revelation 3:6
Revelation 3:13
Revelation 3:22
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the Churches.
[/color]The Holy Spirit speaking to the Church is actually Yahushua the Messiah.
Let consider the teaching of Yahushua concerning the Holy Spirit
[color=#990000]
Yahushua will pray the Father to send you the Holy Spirit because the Holy Spirit is The Father dwelling in Yahushua.
[/color]John 14:16
And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
[color=#990000]
Yahushua will not leave his Saints comfortless because Yahushua will dwell in the Saints through the same Holy Ghost by which the Father is dwelling in Him
[/color]John 14:18
I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
[color=#990000]
The Holy Ghost that the Father will give the Saints will be given in the name or the person of Yahushua, that's Yahushua still teaching and reminding his Saints.
[/color]John 14:26
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
John 15:26
But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:
[color=#990000]
The reason Why the Holy Ghost is not given to the Saints is because Yahushua that will dwell in them through the Holy Ghost is not yet Glorified.
[/color]John 16:7
Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
John 7:39
(for the Holy Spirit was not yet given; because that Yahushua was not yet glorified.)
[color=#990000]
Here Yahushua explains the relationship between Himself, His Father and His Saints, this relationship is possible through the Holy Spirit. The Father is the Holy Ghost in the Son and the Son is the Holy Ghost in the Saints.
[/color]John 17:21, 23 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.
[color=#990000]
This truth is in the teaching of the Apostles;
Through Yahushua who is the Holy Spirit in the Saints, the saints have access to the Father who is the Holy Spirit in the Messiah.
[/color]Ephesians 2:18
For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
2 Corinthians 3:17
Now Yahuwah is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of Yahuwah is, there is liberty.
[color=#990000]
Yahuwah is the Holy Ghost in Yahushua and through Yahushua we received Yahuwah who's in Yahushua
[/color]Romans 8:9
But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of Yahuwah dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of the Messiah, he is none of his.
Colossians 1:27
To whom Yahuwah would make known what is the riches of the glory of the mystery among the Gentiles; which is the Messiah in you, the hope of glory:
[color=#990000]
The Mystery of the Gospel is that the Holy Spirit is Yahushua in You. This is the Gospel the Apostles were preaching warning every man to believe that Yahushua whom Yahuwah raised from the dead is the Holy Spirit.

Re: Who Is The True Holy Spirit? by Maynman: 12:19am On Jul 01, 2022
Holy means complete
Spirit means breathe.

Holy Spirit means spirited.
Know the origin of your words, Yahweh worshipper

Re: Who Is The True Holy Spirit? by cosiocan(m): 1:34am On Jul 01, 2022
Maynman:
Holy means complete
Spirit means breathe.

Holy Spirit means spirited.
Know the origin of your words, Yahweh worshipper

The Holy Spirit is indeed a Person, but the Christians did not know who this person is, a breath or an Air cannot represent all the actions of the Holy Spirit and even an imaginary third person cannot represent the Holy Spirit, only the Father YAHUWAH and his Son Yahushua can represent the Holy Spirit because the Holy Spirit does exactly the actions of the Father YAHUWAH or the Son Yahushua.
Re: Who Is The True Holy Spirit? by Maynman: 1:40am On Jul 01, 2022
cosiocan:

The Holy Spirit is indeed a Person, but the Christians did not know who this person is, a breath or an Air cannot represent all the actions of the Holy Spirit and even an imaginary third person cannot represent the Holy Spirit, only the Father YAHUWAH and his Son Yahushua can represent the Holy Spirit because the Holy Spirit does exactly the actions of the Father YAHUWAH or the Son Yahushua.

Nothing like yahuwah or yahushua, Chrestian.
You mean cannanite Yahweh?

Re: Who Is The True Holy Spirit? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:44am On Jul 01, 2022
cosiocan:

The Holy Spirit is indeed a Person, but the Christians did not know who this person is

There are many as in many demons out there teaching lots of contradicting things about the Bible, you need to be sure of what you're saying, don't just conclude that since you are convinced about something or you heard some voices telling you something is right or wrong authenticates such teachings.

The highlighted shows you are convinced about what you said but where is the proof?

Most misinformed Churchgoers do say exactly the same thing about the Holy Spirit but there is no proof so it's not just by laying claims and quoting the Bible to back it up that makes what you said the truth, many does same thing.

Whether the Holy Spirit is a force, breathe or person the one and only way to prove this is by presenting the WORKS of this spirit in the gathering of imperfect humans. Note that neither God nor Holy Spirit can be presented in bodily form, you may claim you saw something or someone talking to you and have the image in your head but you can't present this person to others.
So since God and Holy Spirit are both known as SPIRITS the only indisputable proof of these two is the WORKS they're able to do in the midst of imperfection humans.

Has the spirit you're talking about being able to work out LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, GOODNESS, GENTLENESS, FAITH, MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL in any gathering of people? Galatians 5:22-23

Apostle Paul's conclusion in the quoted verse said "against this there is no law" note that he didn't say "against these" as in many but he was referring to a single thing there. So it means this spirit should be able to WORK out all those nine qualities in the midst of imperfect humans even though the persons are still battling with sinful nature {Romans 7:15-25} but with this spirit in their midst an observer could SEE {Matthew 5:14-16; 7:16-18} that an invisible person or force is making them exhibit his/her/it's own attributes not theirs! James 2:18-28

May you have PEACE! smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Is The True Holy Spirit? by cosiocan(m): 7:27am On Jul 01, 2022
[quote author=MaxInDHouse post=114309137]

The Holy Spirit is indeed a Person, but the Christians did not know who this person is

Has the spirit you're talking about being able to work out LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, GOODNESS, GENTLENESS, FAITH, MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL in any gathering of people? Galatians 5:22-23

Galatians 5:22-23, 25 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
[/color][sup][/sup]If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
The Holy Spirit is the Messiah himself dwelling within our hearts and teaching us to walk as He walked. Remember the Messiah said that without Him we can't be able to bring forth these fruits of the Spirit;
[color=#990000]
John 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
[color=#000099][/color]So the reason why the Christians cannot bring forth the fruit of righteousness is because they assume that the Holy Spirit is an imaginary third person of God thereby cutting themselves off the True Vine which is the Messiah in the Holy Spirit.
Re: Who Is The True Holy Spirit? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:40am On Jul 01, 2022
cosiocan:

So the reason why the Christians cannot bring forth the fruit of righteousness is because they assume that the Holy Spirit is an imaginary third person of God thereby cutting themselves off the True Vine which is the Messiah in the Holy Spirit.

You're still laying claims if you can't present the WORKS of this so called Holy Spirit in any gathering of imperfect humans!

Perhaps you don't understand what i'm saying so let me break it down for you.

There is an engineer whose works has been in record for decades but nobody knows him by face they only knows his works so before anyone can say "this is the engineer" it's his works that will speak louder than such a claim.

You're saying that religionists don't know the Holy Spirit and you're trying to explain what you think he/ she / it is so your claims can't be valid until you're able to present the WORKS of Mr Holy Spirit which must be in line with what the Bible says! smiley
Re: Who Is The True Holy Spirit? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:55am On Jul 01, 2022
No imperfect human can exhibit all the nine attributes of God's Holy Spirit because we are born and brought up in sin. But that doesn't stop the Holy Spirit from exhibiting it's own WORKS in the gathering of imperfect humans.

So even though imperfect humans have their individual flaws the Holy Spirit will make use of them to exhibit it's own attributes so that an observer can SEE that something is not normal in the gathering of imperfect humans!

For instance, in each imperfect humans the flesh is at work so each human will have his or her own flaws like:

sexual immorality, uncleanness, brazen conduct, idolatry, spiritism, hostility, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, dissensions, divisions, sects, envy, drunkenness, wild parties Galatians 5:19-21

You can't find a single human who has none of this in him, at least one or two of these will manifest in an imperfect human no matter who he is because these are the WORKS of the flesh and we are flesh.

Yet with each human fighting against his or her own flaws {Romans 7:15-20} God's Holy Spirit will organize them and by the time you look intently at the outcome of their gathering you will SEE {Matthew 5:14-16} that as a group these imperfect humans each with his/her individual flaws are able to exhibit all the attributes of God's Holy Spirit because the Spirit is WORKING in their midst! Matthew 7:16-18 compare to James 2:18-26

So have you seen any gathering of imperfect humans where such is happening? smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Is The True Holy Spirit? by cosiocan(m): 9:26am On Jul 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
No imperfect human can exhibit all the nine attributes of God's Holy Spirit because we are born and brought up in sin. But that doesn't stop the Holy Spirit from exhibiting it's own WORKS in the gathering of imperfect humans.

So even though imperfect humans have their individual flaws the Holy Spirit will make use of them to exhibit it's own attributes so that an observer can SEE that something is not normal in the gathering of imperfect humans!

For instance, in each imperfect humans the flesh is at work so each human will have his or her own flaws like:

sexual immorality, uncleanness, brazen conduct, idolatry, spiritism, hostility, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, dissensions, divisions, sects, envy, drunkenness, wild parties Galatians 5:19-21

You can't find a single human who has none of this in him, at least one or two of these will manifest in an imperfect human no matter who he is because these are the WORKS of the flesh and we are flesh.

Yet with each human fighting against his or her own flaws {Romans 7:15-20} God's Holy Spirit will organize them and by the time you look intently at the outcome of their gathering you will SEE {Matthew 5:14-16} that as a group these imperfect humans each with his/her individual flaws are able to exhibit all the attributes of God's Holy Spirit because the Spirit is WORKING in their midst! Matthew 7:16-18 compare to James 2:18-26

So have you seen any gathering of imperfect humans where such is happening? smiley
You emphasize the fruits without considering the tree, your opinion that the Holy Spirit is manifested and known by her Fruits is correct, but who is the Tree producing those fruits? Perhaps you believe the Tree is a force or some breath? That's Abstractionism
I have already proved from the Scriptures that the Messiah says that He is that Tree. Gospel of John 15.
Re: Who Is The True Holy Spirit? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:51am On Jul 01, 2022
cosiocan:

You emphasize the fruits without considering the tree, your opinion that the Holy Spirit is manifested and known by her Fruits is correct, but who is the Tree producing those fruits? Perhaps you believe the Tree is a force or some breath? That's Abstractionism
I have already proved from the Scriptures that the Messiah says that He is that Tree. Gospel of John 15.

The Christ (not Jesus) is the tree!
Note that Jesus is the baby human born, bread and brought up by a Jewish couple so he is their Son, but the Christ was born the very day Jesus got baptized that's the very moment God's Holy Spirit landed on his head to prove that the Messiah has been born not by flesh unlike Jesus who was born through a woman the Christ was born by God's Holy Spirit!

So it's the Christ that became that tree from that very moment {John 15:1} his 12 Apostles were not born until the day of pentecost when the Holy Spirit landed on each of them along with other disciples, it's from that moment that the branches of the tree (Christ) began manifesting {John 15:6} not when Jesus chose them that's why Judas Iscariot never lived up to the day the branches were born!

Yet only the tree in was complete with all the attributes of God's Holy Spirit the branches were born by grace (underserved kindness) so they're still prone to errors until the day they die and drop the flesh completely.

So the organization starting with the branches (apostles) and countless disciples is made up of imperfect humans who can err in words {James 3:2} and actions {Galatians 2:11-14} yet it's these imperfect humans that makes up the body of the tree (Christ) Ephesians 4:12

Even though Christ is no longer here physically God's Holy Spirit will continue to WORK with this BODY so that all the attributes of God's Holy Spirit will be noticed in the midst of God's organization despite the fact that the organization is made up of imperfect humans each having his/her individual flaws! Matthew 28:20 compare to John 14:26

Therefore if you can't present any group of people in whose midst God's Holy Spirit is WORKING out the nine attributes {Galatians 5:22-23} there's no way you can prove that what you're saying is not just a claim like others! smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Is The True Holy Spirit? by cosiocan(m): 11:43am On Jul 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

[quote]
Therefore if you can't present any group of people in whose midst God's Holy Spirit is WORKING out the nine attributes {Galatians 5:22-23} there's no way you can prove that what you're saying is not just a claim like others!

John 4:19-23 The woman saith unto him, Sir, I perceive that thou art a prophet.
Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship.
Yeshua saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.
[/color]Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
[color=#000000]
your opinion is still like that of this woman, you're tempting me to claim that God and his spirit is working among a particular group of people or church.
But the truth is that Yahushua is the tree and He is that Church. And those that believes He is the Holy Spirit is the branches not withstanding the church or the denominations.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The True Holy Spirit? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:23pm On Jul 01, 2022
cosiocan:

your opinion is still like that of this woman, you're tempting me to claim that God and his spirit is working among a particular group of people or church.
But the truth is that Yahushua is the tree and He is that Church. And those that believes He is the Holy Spirit is the branches not withstanding the church or the denominations.

Well the woman was asking Jesus to verify if what the Jews were claiming is true or false.

The Jews strongly believe that it's only in Jerusalem that pure worship is practiced but Samaritans believe that since they're both descendants of Jacob (Israel) God will accept both worship as pure leaving all other nations as pagans. So Jesus confirmed that what the Jews were saying is true {John 4:22} but that instead of being in a particular geographical location pure worship will be practiced by the group having God's Holy Spirit WORKING with them! John 4:24

So it's not about geographical location but there must be a group in whose midst God's Holy Spirit is WORKING and that's how to IDENTIFY the practicers of pure worship {Matthew 7:16-18} not when they claim they're Christians without producing the fruitage of FAITH! Matthew 7:21-23

If you can't present any group then it means the tree is fake and hasn't produce any visible fruit which is to be noticed globally just as Jesus Christ foretold! Matthew 5:13-16

May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Who Is The True Holy Spirit? by HellVictorinho4(m): 7:22pm On Jul 01, 2022
cosiocan:
[/color]How did Cornelius and his family and friends received the Holy Ghost?
When Peter opened his mouth, and preached to them,
[color=#000000]
Acts 10:38 How Yahuwah anointed Yahushua of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for Yahuwah was with him.
[/color]Peter showed them the Holy Ghost and this Holy Ghost is the Person of Yahuwah who was with Yahushua .
[color=#000099]
Remember Yahushua said that world cannot receive Holy Ghost simply because they cannot see Him or know Him
[/color]John 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
[color=#990000]
Peter preach to them on the Pentecost day that Yahushua received for us the gift of Holy spirit and sent him to us.
[/color]Acts 2:32-33 This Yahushua hath Yahuwah raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.
Therefore being by the right hand of Yahuwah exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.
[color=#990000]
This truth is found in Revelation,
[/color]Revelation 5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of Yahuwah sent forth into all the earth.
1 Corinthians 1:24
The Messiah is the power(horns) of Yahuwah , and the wisdom (eyes) of Yahuwah .
[color=#990000]
So that Holy Ghost that came upon the Saints on Pentecost day is Yahushua, his Wisdom (his eyes) and His Power (his Horns).
And Peter confirmed this truth that Yahushua is the Holy Ghost while preaching on the temple,
[/color]Acts 3:26 Unto you first Yahuwah, having raised up his Son Yahushua, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.
[color=#990000]
Again the Holy Spirit called Barnabas and Saul.
[/color]Acts 13:2
As they ministered to Yahuwah , and fasted, the Holy Spirit said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them.
[color=#000099]
Galatians 1:1 Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Yahushua the Messiah, and Yahuwah the Father, who raised him from the deadwink
[/color]Obviously the Holy Ghost that called Saul is actually Yahushua the Messiah
[color=#000000]
Revelation 2:7
Revelation 2:11
Revelation 2:17
Revelation 2:29
Revelation 3:6
Revelation 3:13
Revelation 3:22
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the Churches.
[/color]The Holy Spirit speaking to the Church is actually Yahushua the Messiah.
Let consider the teaching of Yahushua concerning the Holy Spirit
[color=#990000]
Yahushua will pray the Father to send you the Holy Spirit because the Holy Spirit is The Father dwelling in Yahushua.
[/color]John 14:16
And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
[color=#990000]
Yahushua will not leave his Saints comfortless because Yahushua will dwell in the Saints through the same Holy Ghost by which the Father is dwelling in Him
[/color]John 14:18
I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
[color=#990000]
The Holy Ghost that the Father will give the Saints will be given in the name or the person of Yahushua, that's Yahushua still teaching and reminding his Saints.
[/color]John 14:26
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
John 15:26
But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:
[color=#990000]
The reason Why the Holy Ghost is not given to the Saints is because Yahushua that will dwell in them through the Holy Ghost is not yet Glorified.
[/color]John 16:7
Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
John 7:39
(for the Holy Spirit was not yet given; because that Yahushua was not yet glorified.)
[color=#990000]
Here Yahushua explains the relationship between Himself, His Father and His Saints, this relationship is possible through the Holy Spirit. The Father is the Holy Ghost in the Son and the Son is the Holy Ghost in the Saints.
[/color]John 17:21, 23 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.
[color=#990000]
This truth is in the teaching of the Apostles;
Through Yahushua who is the Holy Spirit in the Saints, the saints have access to the Father who is the Holy Spirit in the Messiah.
[/color]Ephesians 2:18
For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
2 Corinthians 3:17
Now Yahuwah is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of Yahuwah is, there is liberty.
[color=#990000]
Yahuwah is the Holy Ghost in Yahushua and through Yahushua we received Yahuwah who's in Yahushua
[/color]Romans 8:9
But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of Yahuwah dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of the Messiah, he is none of his.
Colossians 1:27
To whom Yahuwah would make known what is the riches of the glory of the mystery among the Gentiles; which is the Messiah in you, the hope of glory:
[color=#990000]
The Mystery of the Gospel is that the Holy Spirit is Yahushua in You. This is the Gospel the Apostles were preaching warning every man to believe that Yahushua whom Yahuwah raised from the dead is the Holy Spirit.

Can you lend me money?
Re: Who Is The True Holy Spirit? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:23am On Jul 02, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

Can you lend me money?

But must you always do this on the forum? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Best Christmas Gift Ideas For A Good Boss / The Meaning Of The Name Mahmoud In Arabic The INEC Chairman Could Not Save His N / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.