Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Trending Pictures Of Tupac That Suggests He Is Still Alive - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Trending Pictures Of Tupac That Suggests He Is Still Alive (2419 Views)

Trending Pictures Of Man That Dress Like Woman To Celebrate Mother's Day. Photos / Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. / Checkout New Trending Pictures Of Ray Hushpuppi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trending Pictures Of Tupac That Suggests He Is Still Alive by AriseNews: 8:49pm On Jun 30, 2022
2pac is Alive! See current trending videos and photos that Suggest Tupac Shakur is still alive. Watch here �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p56iJlF-kpM

1 Like

Re: Trending Pictures Of Tupac That Suggests He Is Still Alive by mohims(m): 8:53pm On Jun 30, 2022
Nobody will watch. Tupac is dead and buried shey na your papa resurrect am n,I? Mumu. That's how you animals will be speculating lies. You can never succeed if you continue like this.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Pictures Of Tupac That Suggests He Is Still Alive by mohims(m): 8:54pm On Jun 30, 2022
You are obviously from the indomie generation. No be only iphone na zphone. You be mumu man

3 Likes

Re: Trending Pictures Of Tupac That Suggests He Is Still Alive by mohims(m): 9:20pm On Jun 30, 2022
See mumu post. Abeg guys don't waste your mb watching this nonsense. The op is insane. He needs to be taken to yabaleft

3 Likes

Re: Trending Pictures Of Tupac That Suggests He Is Still Alive by Realist12: 9:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
Have y'all seen "all eyes on me " Tupac was live in that film. Starring Demetrius Shipp Jr.
Make up and surgery can be deceptive.

1 Like

Re: Trending Pictures Of Tupac That Suggests He Is Still Alive by slickbak(m): 9:34pm On Jun 30, 2022
Is Tupac above death??

Make we hear word abeg.

1 Like

Re: Trending Pictures Of Tupac That Suggests He Is Still Alive by Bigseven(m): 10:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
That will be the best conspiracy news for me if pac is alive cos i'm mourning my best R&B Legend de pie pieper sent to prison. I pray you find Jesus in prison kellz
Re: Trending Pictures Of Tupac That Suggests He Is Still Alive by Snitch24(m): 10:50pm On Jun 30, 2022
The pictures in those videos are work of graphics

1 Like

Re: Trending Pictures Of Tupac That Suggests He Is Still Alive by mohims(m): 9:47am On Jul 01, 2022
Realist12:
Have y'all seen "all eyes on me " Tupac was live in that film. Starring Demetrius Shipp Jr.
Make up and surgery can be deceptive.
You must be a dumb ass.
Re: Trending Pictures Of Tupac That Suggests He Is Still Alive by Ola5TP: 10:41am On Jul 01, 2022
Young and dumb. Stop being a pussy nigg* mr op

2 Likes

Re: Trending Pictures Of Tupac That Suggests He Is Still Alive by Brownshoe: 7:36pm On Jul 01, 2022
Op you can't make it like this, don't waste ur time.
Re: Trending Pictures Of Tupac That Suggests He Is Still Alive by Karemarealty288(m): 8:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
Op needs urgent brain hyposanitation.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Actor Alex Ekubo Gets Tongues Wagging Over His Body Massage Session With Female / Did Michael Jackson Died A Muslim? / Ladies Give Idris Elba A Break- President Barack Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.