Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Nairalander Escapes Death!!! (Pictures) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nairalander Escapes Death!!! (Pictures) (4557 Views)

Man Escapes Death In Terrible Accident Along Enugu Road (Photos) / Baby Miraculously Escapes Death After Being Run Over By A Train In India (Video) / Driver Escapes Death As Truck Crushes His Vehicle Into Pieces In Calabar. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Escapes Death!!! (Pictures) by Pearl1910: 9:49pm On Jun 30, 2022
Tgiirl:
Good day fellow comrades,

Is been awhile, almost 10 months since my accident still unable to walk fully.

Guys I need your help and advice on this.

Let recap what happened.
I am driver, working with my partner for over a year before the incident. I planned my wedding for last year Sept 2021 in which I travelled to around ore for my wedding introduction and engagement. The whole ceremony was successful on Saturday and we decided to return to lagos on Sunday morning.

On our way back, getting close to ijebu ode some vehicles were facing One-WAY ON OUR SIDE OF ROAD.
All of a sudden while approaching a trailer, a transport sienna car, drove out from behind the trailer on full speed.

The best option that came to my mind was to leave the road, but before I could steer out of danger. We blacked out.

On opening my eyes. The car was smoking and the sienna was right in front of us in the Bush. My legs were already squeezed and broken under the pads, I couldn't turn to see my wife and my God-mother seated behind.

To cut the long story short.
My God-mother die instantly, my wife head was split at the forehead. My both legs had multiple fractures.

God save my life and that of my wife. After the policemen, at the checkpoint not far away from us rescued us.

We went through multiple surgeries at orthopedic and Babcock hospital and they were all successful.

Now,
Here is were I need help and advice.

The policemen contacted me that the people of the Sienna driver wants to take their car but were not allowed.
The station scheduled a meeting where my father and my uber partner's elder brother represented me .
However, it was concluded over there that they need to compensate us.

When I got the report, I was not happy because I felt they are meant to visit us and the family of the deceased. But they only showed up for their vehicle.

2 to 3 months since the meeting at the police station, we have not heard from them.
My wife and I has been discharged from the hospital. But my legs are not fully heal to stand on. My wife has also lost her job after her company wait long enough. It has really been very tough to survive. But We Thank God for life.

https://www.nairaland.com/2653841/uber-partner-lagos-please-share/4777#114265459

Can we support this young hardworking Nigerian youth to get back on his feet after losing alot?

He had to drive Uber/Bolt after he lost his job in the Bank due to Covid-19 Pandemic in 2020. Luck shined on him and he met his fiance on the job and they planned their wedding. Only for this unfortunate event to occur on their way back from the engagement.
They have had to sell properties and a car to pay for hospital bills. Although he is recuperating, he can't walk yet because he hasn't fully healed of his wounds.
His wife, an Accountant, who lost her job due to the accident is currently job hunting. Thanks goodness she is back on her feet.

The people that own the Sienna car haven't paid any compensation, rather they are trying to get their car out from the Police station through influence and backdoors.

So any form of assistance that can be rendered to this couple to help them rise up again and start a new life will be much appreciated.
Whether job for his wife, help for him to get justice or financial support to continue his therapy, drugs and stand on his feet.

All Donations should be forwarded directly to his account details below;

Adetomiwa Tayo
Gtbank

I am a Nairalander and this story is verified by me and others in the person's of
Felicity001
Dru23
Viking07

You can reach him on
Zero eight zero 267872 double zero
Or his social media handles;
FB: Ty tomiwa
Twitter: Teewhytomiwa

Thanks for coming through for a brother.
God Bless!!!

Cc...
Seun
Lalasticlala
Gazzuzz
Radautoworks

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairalander Escapes Death!!! (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 30, 2022
He is a very active member in the business section under the Uber/bolt thread. Myself and a few others have made our own contributions/support here: https://www.nairaland.com/2653841/uber-partner-lagos-please-share/4781#114297233

But we are appealing to the good people of Nairaland to please assist him in whatever way possible.

Thank you.

11 Likes

Re: Nairalander Escapes Death!!! (Pictures) by IFSHR: 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
Kindly help move to front-page

cc: lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Escapes Death!!! (Pictures) by Rastaramsey(m): 10:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
sad
Re: Nairalander Escapes Death!!! (Pictures) by Pearl1910: 6:52am On Jul 01, 2022
IFSHR:
Kindly help move to front-page

cc: lalasticlala

Thank u Sir

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Escapes Death!!! (Pictures) by Pearl1910: 6:52am On Jul 01, 2022
Rastaramsey:
sad

It's really a sad situation

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Escapes Death!!! (Pictures) by northbird: 7:31am On Jul 01, 2022
Please, help in whatever way, God will marshal helpers towards you too.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Escapes Death!!! (Pictures) by meobizy(f): 7:37am On Jul 01, 2022
One knows the true gender of Nairalanders when accidents occur. This forum. Lol.
Re: Nairalander Escapes Death!!! (Pictures) by Tgiirl(m): 7:50am On Jul 01, 2022
meobizy:
One knows the true gender of Nairalanders when accidents occur. This forum. Lol.

Genders are all written behind the moniker names. And mine has been (m) meaning male since 2017 I joined. And never for once claim another gender.

NOTE; Moniker means nickname not real name.

It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Escapes Death!!! (Pictures) by donbrowser(m): 7:56am On Jul 01, 2022
He's a confirmed member and some of us have done our part. Please let's help him out as well.

Amdmam
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
Seun

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Escapes Death!!! (Pictures) by pope191: 8:07am On Jul 01, 2022
meobizy:

This is for real Miss/Mrs... let's just be human enough in time like this. Cheers
Re: Nairalander Escapes Death!!! (Pictures) by Nifemi2020(m): 8:07am On Jul 01, 2022
Please let’s help our fellow Comrade. God bless you. FP please
Re: Nairalander Escapes Death!!! (Pictures) by ReadaDream(m): 9:06am On Jul 01, 2022
Speedy recovery
Re: Nairalander Escapes Death!!! (Pictures) by Gentlechika(m): 9:14am On Jul 01, 2022
Get well soon mate
Re: Nairalander Escapes Death!!! (Pictures) by Gabrinchi256: 1:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
Quick recovery Sir

7 Likes

Re: Nairalander Escapes Death!!! (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
Viking07:
Just got the final update from Tgiirl, turns out the final money raised remains 89500. I’ll add a token to round the figure up later.

I’d like to clarify something for posterity sake. Tgiirl never came online to seek for funds or any kind of monetary help. It was my idea to support him in this difficult period, and thankfully a handful of Nairalanders bought into it.

My special thanks goes to all those who contributed their little token to support a total stranger who they probably would never meet. dru23, Mrs Aderonke and 7 others. Funny enough only 9 persons contributed the N89,500. Truly what God cannot do, does not exists. While I was here looking for 20 persons to contribute 2000 each. cheesy

At this juncture, the monetary contribution for Mr Tgiirl has come to a close. For further assistance if your spirit pleases, his mobile number is on his profile.

Adios.
Re: Nairalander Escapes Death!!! (Pictures) by AgentGoat: 10:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
Gabrinchi256:
Quick recovery Sir
God bless you
Re: Nairalander Escapes Death!!! (Pictures) by Felicity001(m): 11:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
Let's help push this to fp pls no be only snake we go dey see at least... grin

Injury to one is injury to all

cc:
Amdmam
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
Seun
Kodre
GAZZUZZ
mrjaydee

Iziou
Olawaseun
Cheerfulgiver
Chillex8
Re: Nairalander Escapes Death!!! (Pictures) by meobizy(f): 6:07am On Jul 02, 2022
pope191:

This is for real Miss/Mrs... let's just be human enough in time like this. Cheers
Where is your donation?
Re: Nairalander Escapes Death!!! (Pictures) by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:38am On Jul 02, 2022
Pearl1910:

https://www.nairaland.com/2653841/uber-partner-lagos-please-share/4777#114265459

Can we support this young hardworking Nigerian youth to get back on his feet after losing alot?

He had to drive Uber/Bolt after he lost his job in the Bank due to Covid-19 Pandemic in 2020. Luck shined on him and he met his fiance on the job and they planned their wedding. Only for this unfortunate event to occur on their way back from the engagement.
They have had to sell properties and a car to pay for hospital bills. Although he is recuperating, he can't walk yet because he hasn't fully healed of his wounds.
His wife, an Accountant, who lost her job due to the accident is currently job hunting. Thanks goodness she is back on her feet.

The people that own the Sienna car haven't paid any compensation, rather they are trying to get their car out from the Police station through influence and backdoors.

So any form of assistance that can be rendered to this couple to help them rise up again and start a new life will be much appreciated.
Whether job for his wife, help for him to get justice or financial support to continue his therapy, drugs and stand on his feet.

All Donations should be forwarded directly to his account details below;

Adetomiwa Tayo
Gtbank

I am a Nairalander and this story is verified by me and others in the person's of
Felicity001
Dru23
Viking07

You can reach him on
Zero eight zero 267872 double zero
Or his social media handles;
FB: Ty tomiwa
Twitter: Teewhytomiwa

Thanks for coming through for a brother.
God Bless!!!

Cc...
Seun
Lalasticlala
Gazzuzz
Radautoworks

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Escapes Death!!! (Pictures) by Pearl1910: 6:45am On Jul 02, 2022
Hello this morning,
I want to thank all that have responded so far to this humanitarian call. Thread is still open for engagement and contributions. If u have any questions, please feel free to ask, we would be glad to provide further clarification, there are no secrets or hidden agenda.
We know there are alot of scams and deceit online but this isn't one of such. If u like to contribute but have doubts, u can verify. Reason why his social media handles have been included, also known notable Nairalanders have verified this story Independently before we agreed to put it up.
Thanks again to those that have contributed sofar and thanks in anticipation to those who will drop what's in their hearts before the week ends. God bless us richly.
Re: Nairalander Escapes Death!!! (Pictures) by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:51am On Jul 02, 2022
My men come reason this matter small.... Deny some bottles this weekend.

Diportivo

Tsat

Carguideng

Alfred74

Adexfm

Buygala

Egunmogaji2

Diksonadams

JohnAbraham

Timifakay

Piyke

Herbal

Zoharariel

Coldplay007

Adanny01

Ikena351

Sultaan

Pattybf

Ogalawyer

Ishilove

Boss cardoctor

Marpol

Nissparts

Luvinhubby

Kashif

9icetoo

Xx10

Uzuz

Oluwaseunla

Even if nah 1k it's a lot.

Re: Nairalander Escapes Death!!! (Pictures) by pope191: 6:59am On Jul 02, 2022
meobizy:
Where is your donation?

It is an appeal tho & not an obligation. Just wish you could see through the real-ness. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Escapes Death!!! (Pictures) by Kufie(m): 7:05am On Jul 02, 2022
May you recover speedily

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Escapes Death!!! (Pictures) by Pearl1910: 7:13am On Jul 02, 2022
[quote author=GAZZUZZ post=114341089][/quote]

Thank you Sir
Re: Nairalander Escapes Death!!! (Pictures) by Pearl1910: 7:14am On Jul 02, 2022
pope191:

It is an appeal tho & not an obligation. Just wish you could see through the real-ness. Cheers

Thank you Sir.
Re: Nairalander Escapes Death!!! (Pictures) by Pearl1910: 7:14am On Jul 02, 2022
Kufie:
May you recover speedily

Thank you Sir
Re: Nairalander Escapes Death!!! (Pictures) by Pearl1910: 7:15am On Jul 02, 2022
Thank you Anonymous.
Re: Nairalander Escapes Death!!! (Pictures) by dru23(m): 8:01am On Jul 02, 2022

Thank you sir , by leading by example
Re: Nairalander Escapes Death!!! (Pictures) by dru23(m): 8:02am On Jul 02, 2022
Re: Nairalander Escapes Death!!! (Pictures) by francisxbee: 8:24am On Jul 02, 2022
May God grant you quick recovery and ease your affairs.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Escapes Death!!! (Pictures) by Greattestman: 8:49am On Jul 02, 2022
My heart goes out to that gentleman.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinese Artist Exhumes Father's Skeleton, Lies Beside It Unclad For Photoshoot / You Are Driving On A Highway At 100kph, Then You See This (see Photo) / List Of Major Markets In Onitsha Metropolis And The Peculiar Items Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.