Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Nigeria And UK Agree Deal To Tackle Illegal Migration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria And UK Agree Deal To Tackle Illegal Migration (13385 Views)

US And UK’s Interest Threatened By A Kleptocratic Ruling Class - Chatham House / Buhari: Restoration Of Lake Chad Will Help Curb Illegal Migration / Obiano ‘Police’ Learn Martial Arts To Tackle Revenue Defaulters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria And UK Agree Deal To Tackle Illegal Migration by Moh247: 5:05am On Jul 01, 2022
Many just waste their life abroad
Re: Nigeria And UK Agree Deal To Tackle Illegal Migration by TallPck1(m): 5:06am On Jul 01, 2022
Bubu no Dey ever sign wetin to benefit the youth
Re: Nigeria And UK Agree Deal To Tackle Illegal Migration by BloomingDale(f): 5:07am On Jul 01, 2022
Re: Nigeria And UK Agree Deal To Tackle Illegal Migration by Regie2bless: 5:24am On Jul 01, 2022
naptu2:
Priti Patel is the UK's Home Secretary (basically, the Internal Affairs Minister).

Priti Patel @pritipatel

https://twitter.com/pritipatel/status/1542614419284414467
buhari sign does deals in Rwanda last week, wen he went for the common wealth summit. Why sign such deal without carrying the country along? African leaders really amaze me, can Boris Johnson sign such deal with any country without informing the citizens of UK. That explains why the European keep exploiting us for 100s of years without us knowing. Inferiority complex is really disturbing our leaders

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria And UK Agree Deal To Tackle Illegal Migration by Lexusgs430: 5:33am On Jul 01, 2022
A pact to smoothly ensure Nigerian criminals, have a smoother passage, back to Nigeria.......... grin wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria And UK Agree Deal To Tackle Illegal Migration by jimetagambo: 5:33am On Jul 01, 2022
I only needed to scroll down to picture of Preeti Patel and I knew e nor fit pass deportations grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And UK Agree Deal To Tackle Illegal Migration by wowo2: 5:34am On Jul 01, 2022
All these our so called African leaders ehn, they lack knowledge. Instead of using extra long spoon to dine with this woman, or not even dine at all.

Her family was sent out of Uganda by the dictator Idi Amin when he sent all Asians packing in the early 1970s..and many of them had been in the country for generations and had so much wealth invested in the country. They lost everything. Her family sought asylum in the UK because UK opened its arms to them.

Pls let it enter these African skulls that madam hates you all with a vengeance even if you are not Ugandan but just black. She is tripping…stay clear. A word is enough for the wise..ok, I forget, our leaders are not.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria And UK Agree Deal To Tackle Illegal Migration by casppyjay: 5:39am On Jul 01, 2022
wethebest:
Abroad is overated. Some hv spent decades in uk yet nothing to show for it. Who no go no knw
only a typical Nigerian with core archaic structural family background fenced with abject poverty would say diz type of shittttt and fails to acknowledge the fact that the ills and sufferings in Nigeria is UNDERATED

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria And UK Agree Deal To Tackle Illegal Migration by Nobody: 5:41am On Jul 01, 2022
wiseoneking:
$15 dollar is not slavery and is above state and federal minimum wage. Some states minimum wages is btw $8 to $11. Federal Biden controlled republican is still proposing wages to $15. $15 is not paid to immigrants alone but to all Americans. Nigerians are still among the highest earning of average of $60,000 to 65,000 higher than average white ethnicity with Indians ever topping. Immigrants earn better than the indigenous or real citizens. Go through united states bureau website and confirm. Some states pays higher while others pay Lower. Hawaii , Alaska and California pay very high but the standard of living is high, while some states pays very low and the standard of living is not all that high. Stop this shi***t about slavery. Everything is not slavery. Many Nigerian earns higher than the whites . White people still earn very lower than $12 and they are still contented. I wonder where you learnt that to earn $15 is slavery.

Just saying the truth as it is. $10, $12 or $15, you still just struggling and forever will struggle. What can that pay afford you in the US? A rented flat in a high crime area or mortgage in an almost dilapidated building?

You just joining fellow struggling Americans to struggle! The American dream far from you irrespective of picture posted on Instagram or Facebook!

Sweating the fvck out for 8 hours on a $15 an hour? May be me, I see it as slavery!

“Modernized slavery “

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And UK Agree Deal To Tackle Illegal Migration by Ishilove: 5:46am On Jul 01, 2022
Going forward, do crime, do the time
Re: Nigeria And UK Agree Deal To Tackle Illegal Migration by Zetty177x: 5:53am On Jul 01, 2022
Nigerians should fix Nigeria instead, no one will migrate... the same UK I went to thrice and ran back, abeggi, nor he everybody like abroad o...I just couldn't live there..vote Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And UK Agree Deal To Tackle Illegal Migration by Zetty177x: 5:57am On Jul 01, 2022
casppyjay:
only a typical Nigerian with core archaic structural family background fenced with abject poverty would say diz type of shittttt and fails to acknowledge the fact that the ills and sufferings in Nigeria is UNDERATED

I disagree with u completely...I try to relocate to UK many times, na me de run back..if one is born there its a different thing....but going as illegal immigrant, it's hard. No papers, no entitlement... Omoh, depending on ur age and what u do here, Naija is far better..I rest my case
Re: Nigeria And UK Agree Deal To Tackle Illegal Migration by casppyjay: 6:04am On Jul 01, 2022
Zetty177x:

I disagree with u completely...I try to relocate to UK many times, na me de run back..if one is born there its a different thing....but going as illegal immigrant, it's hard. No papers, no entitlement... Omoh, depending on ur age and what u do here, Naija is far better..I rest my case
u forgot when u fail to plan or embark on journey without plans..I repeat PLANS for different eventualities..many are called few are chosen
Re: Nigeria And UK Agree Deal To Tackle Illegal Migration by HRprof: 6:04am On Jul 01, 2022
Bad news for Japa syndromes so I wish other countries to follow suit. We must make this country work rather than running away to developed countries which we did not assist them in developed.
Re: Nigeria And UK Agree Deal To Tackle Illegal Migration by heysquare(m): 6:17am On Jul 01, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed A lot of Tinubu urchins will be sent back to continue their owomida in Oshodi and Mushin.
Have they ever ask you owo mi da? Have you not been walking freely on Lagos streets without been kidnapped and pay ransom? Just imagine if those boys are not engaged on the road with this present economic situation! Just imagine those blood sucking bandits and kidnapers resort their modus operandi to "Owo mi da" farmers would freely go to farm, travellers would be happy while on the journey and our economy would grow with cheap food. Agbero in Lagos is never a security threat like some states are experiencing

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And UK Agree Deal To Tackle Illegal Migration by digitite: 6:27am On Jul 01, 2022
Old news propanda. Nigerians dont do that much these day's. I suppose they dont have something very important to talk about.
Re: Nigeria And UK Agree Deal To Tackle Illegal Migration by RPG2020(m): 6:46am On Jul 01, 2022
wethebest:
Abroad is overated. Some hv spent decades in uk yet nothing to show for it. Who no go no knw

They don't have to show anything to the world

They have peace in that decades you said
Re: Nigeria And UK Agree Deal To Tackle Illegal Migration by Arielle: 6:47am On Jul 01, 2022
Chinjo2:
Why on earth would UK government sign such agreement with Nigerian government? Buhari is killing nigerians everyday through bad economic policies, bandits, iswap, fulani herdsme, Boko Haram and unknown gunmen are killing people daily. Those that have succeeded to travel out are being deported. For what? Are you bringing them back to be killed?
Can't they stay in their country and fix it? Or migrate through legal means.
Re: Nigeria And UK Agree Deal To Tackle Illegal Migration by Bar1941(m): 6:47am On Jul 01, 2022
That is derogatory and the Nigerian camp should have used their senses before signing such pact. Nigerians are not the only illegal immigrants to the UK, infact India illegal immigrants always trippled that of other immigrants to the western countries yet the UK did not sign such pact with them, even the name Patel is Indian. It's hightime they stopped this senseless stereotyping, we equally have Nigerians that are contributing immensely to their economy.
Re: Nigeria And UK Agree Deal To Tackle Illegal Migration by StrikeBack(m): 7:04am On Jul 01, 2022
wethebest:
Those that have spent decades in the uk have no need to show off! The problem with people like you is greed. In UK, an average person can live a very fulfilled life without trying to impress people at home.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria And UK Agree Deal To Tackle Illegal Migration by SEGLIZ: 7:14am On Jul 01, 2022
wiseoneking:
$15 dollar is not slavery and is above state and federal minimum wage. Some states minimum wages is btw $8 to $11. Federal Biden controlled republican is still proposing wages to $15. $15 is not paid to immigrants alone but to all Americans. Nigerians are still among the highest earning of average of $60,000 to 65,000 higher than average white ethnicity with Indians ever topping. Immigrants earn better than the indigenous or real citizens. Go through united states bureau website and confirm. Some states pays higher while others pay Lower. Hawaii , Alaska and California pay very high but the standard of living is high, while some states pays very low and the standard of living is not all that high. Stop this shi***t about slavery. Everything is not slavery. Many Nigerian earns higher than the whites . White people still earn very lower than $12 and they are still contented. I wonder where you learnt that to earn $15 is slavery.
from your write-up it is straight obvious Nigerians aren't contented. I am with you on this.
Re: Nigeria And UK Agree Deal To Tackle Illegal Migration by vickydevoka(m): 7:22am On Jul 01, 2022
naptu2:
Meanwhile, some Nigerians that were recently deported from the UK, have arrived Lagos.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/updated-why-30-nigerians-were-deported-from-uk/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYvocIi2kZ0
Seeking asylum in UK is the worst thing anyone can ever think of. After some time you will be sent away. Going through sponsorship is better

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And UK Agree Deal To Tackle Illegal Migration by essentialone(m): 7:30am On Jul 01, 2022
pedrilo:
This is very demeaning of our country.
The woman's twitter post is an affront to Nigeria.
They insult us and our president runs their to get treatment
Abeg my next life I no wan near Nigeria oh
God I am putting this to u respectfully

You won't have a next life. Use this one very well.
Re: Nigeria And UK Agree Deal To Tackle Illegal Migration by Contagious100d(m): 8:02am On Jul 01, 2022
signature2012:
It’s well…
Have not heard news that Nigeria deported any persons before. Nawao
Re: Nigeria And UK Agree Deal To Tackle Illegal Migration by Fearyourcreator: 8:08am On Jul 01, 2022
Mokason288:
Truth be told

A very large percentage of Nigerians are terrible people.

They commit a lot of unspeakable crime in the quest to show off to their villagers they have made it
We dont like to hear this ... That's why Nigeria is what it is ... Terrible people will only have terrible leaders

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And UK Agree Deal To Tackle Illegal Migration by naptu2: 8:09am On Jul 01, 2022
Contagious100d:
Have not heard news that Nigeria deported any persons before. Nawao

It happens a lot and it's been reported on Nairaland many times.

Nigeria Immigration Deports 25 Chinese With Irregular Residential Permits

Nigeria Deports 53 Illegal Immigrants

Nigeria Deports 28 South Africans As Row Deepens
Re: Nigeria And UK Agree Deal To Tackle Illegal Migration by Fearyourcreator: 8:09am On Jul 01, 2022
anonimi:

They are deporting them back to work on their LGA councillors and chairmen, state lawmakers and governors, representatives and senators who are responsible for the mess we created.
Do you understand that
Abi Nigerians helped Britons to fix their own country ni?
Lolzzz

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And UK Agree Deal To Tackle Illegal Migration by Fearyourcreator: 8:09am On Jul 01, 2022
anonimi:

God is putting it to you respectfully to work hard on your own community instead of doing long throat for others who have worked and continue to work on making their own communities attractive. Got it
I love this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria And UK Agree Deal To Tackle Illegal Migration by Fearyourcreator: 8:11am On Jul 01, 2022
mrkings84:
In favour of UK.
Nigeria is the top loser in this agreement.

Nigeria/ Africa una no dey shame abi?
These countries that your citizens run to in mass were they not built by humans?
All African leaders know is LOOT, LOOT, LOOT AND LOOT!
Same as the masses following politicians who love looting
Re: Nigeria And UK Agree Deal To Tackle Illegal Migration by Enumerator(m): 8:32am On Jul 01, 2022
cheesy
Mokason288:
Truth be told

A very large percentage of Nigerians are terrible people.

They commit a lot of unspeakable crime in the quest to show off to their villagers they have made it
Re: Nigeria And UK Agree Deal To Tackle Illegal Migration by Legendoo: 8:57am On Jul 01, 2022
Lol , even LGBT collect deportation.

D silly one's are still saying the West is best but they don't have any self reflection to understand the West belongs to westerners and we are just barely tolerated with or without citizenship.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: Pst. Bakare's House On Fire / Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears / Agatu Killings: Benue Threatens Reprisal, Urges Fg’s Intervention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.