Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Any Free Frontend Dev For Forex Website - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Any Free Frontend Dev For Forex Website (1184 Views)

FREE Frontend Development Training - Learn HTML & CSS In 2 Weeks For Free / I Need A Dev For Small Work / Computer Science , Software Development Or Mobile App Dev. For MSC. Plz Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Free Frontend Dev For Forex Website by silento(m): 3:29am On Jul 01, 2022
are u are frontend dev do u have free time to do website template for a forex /broker website it is free i prefer a newbie

what do u stand to gain , experience and the full functional script

indicate if u are interested ..
Re: Any Free Frontend Dev For Forex Website by donchyky: 10:49am On Jul 01, 2022
Re: Any Free Frontend Dev For Forex Website by airsaylongcome: 2:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
Lol!

"...prefer a newbie".

We know why

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Free Frontend Dev For Forex Website by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
silento:
are u are frontend dev do u have free time to do website template for a forex /broker website it is free i prefer a newbie

Good evening, I'm a newbie who has built s few good projects, I'm available for your project smiley
Re: Any Free Frontend Dev For Forex Website by donchyky: 7:34pm On Jul 01, 2022
Re: Any Free Frontend Dev For Forex Website by Dis1Guy: 7:50pm On Jul 01, 2022
Interested
Re: Any Free Frontend Dev For Forex Website by silento(m): 1:55am On Jul 02, 2022
airsaylongcome:
Lol!

"...prefer a newbie".

We know why

U don't know a shit I can sure u that
Re: Any Free Frontend Dev For Forex Website by silento(m): 1:57am On Jul 02, 2022
https:///KYBo3OiVyqQJJ5QPGoFe49

Follow link for whatsapp group we start next week once everything is ready
Re: Any Free Frontend Dev For Forex Website by airsaylongcome: 7:56am On Jul 02, 2022
silento:

U don't know a shit I can sure u that

Geddifok. U no get money na why u dey find newbie. Cheap add mofo

E say "you stand to gain experience and the full functional script"

Na "experience" person go chop? Abi "full functional script" go pay NEPA and Internet bills?

1 Like

Re: Any Free Frontend Dev For Forex Website by BlaqFaze: 8:20am On Jul 02, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Na "experience" person go chop? Abi "full functional script" go pay NEPA and Internet bills?
I just tire for the guy...any "newbie" wey work for this guy na confirm MUMU...if you want experience, register domain name (it's cheap), start your small business ( a blog to document your learning)...e better pass doing free work for a broke ass stranger on the internet

2 Likes

Re: Any Free Frontend Dev For Forex Website by silento(m): 8:25am On Jul 02, 2022
airsaylongcome:

I no get time for people like you.

1 Like

Re: Any Free Frontend Dev For Forex Website by silento(m): 8:27am On Jul 02, 2022
BlaqFaze:
I just tire for the guy...any "newbie" wey work for this guy na confirm MUMU...if you want experience, register domain name (it's cheap), start your small business ( a blog to document your learning)...e better pass doing free work for a broke ass stranger on the internet

Ok

1 Like

Re: Any Free Frontend Dev For Forex Website by airsaylongcome: 10:25am On Jul 02, 2022
silento:

I no get time for people like you.

8 years in Programming and you still dey find free labour. Baba shift. No such thing as paying with "experience" and "full access to the script". There are tons of free scripts out there that any n00b can get experience with. Pay up or shift.

2 Likes

Re: Any Free Frontend Dev For Forex Website by donchyky: 11:36am On Jul 02, 2022

1 Like

Re: Any Free Frontend Dev For Forex Website by silento(m): 12:08pm On Jul 02, 2022
airsaylongcome:

8 years in Programming and you still dey find free labour. Baba shift. No such thing as paying with "experience" and "full access to the script". There are tons of free scripts out there that any n00b can get experience with. Pay up or shift.

Bro allow those that have interest to focus you that work for bucks face your business

Imagine hating random person u don't even know in life abeg I take God beg avoid me and my threat allow those that u call mumu to do their thing solomon avoid this thread

1 Like

Re: Any Free Frontend Dev For Forex Website by silento(m): 12:11pm On Jul 02, 2022
donchyky:

Link isn’t working

Check ur email

1 Like

Re: Any Free Frontend Dev For Forex Website by donchyky: 6:08pm On Jul 02, 2022

1 Like

Re: Any Free Frontend Dev For Forex Website by Techstar: 12:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
silento:

Check ur email
I'm interested, can you mail me?
Re: Any Free Frontend Dev For Forex Website by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
Thieves everywhere... and u yourself will make profit from the script.

if na open source would have been better.

u didnt even promise them card or data for their time and troubles.

if this was physical would have silenced you

2 Likes

Re: Any Free Frontend Dev For Forex Website by tollyboy5(m): 7:08pm On Jul 03, 2022
silento:

Interested , but I'm not newbie tho.
Re: Any Free Frontend Dev For Forex Website by silento(m): 9:33am On Jul 04, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
Thieves everywhere... and u yourself will make profit from the script.

if na open source would have been better.

u didnt even promise them card or data for their time and troubles.

if this was physical would have silenced you

Do you know what open source is ?
Before u rush to comment always try to check someone u are trying to paint black

I have similar script some devs here on nairaland had purchased from me in the past now I want to separate it and make it a fully brokerage webscript

I have juniors that can do the work in few days they are all busy with other work because of time frame I wanted to work with newbie here

I pay people learning from me and you think I can't pay someone that did a work for me

I didn't mention money coz I know that alot of wack devs here will rush to secure the spot that they can't even do

So far some devs had already chat me up

While some are much interested in money I will pay while some thinks I want to run with there frontend work the funny thing is that most of you guys don't even know I do full stack

I have someone that is already working on the frontend already .

For those that came and was afraid that I might run away with there work and those after how much money , next time before u hop in to anything or request to chat

Always read the terms I made my self clear
And if u think that am trying to exploit anybody read and move on , because most of you guys here bashing me of trying to exploit someone are just discouraging the one that are serious

No wonder for years now no programming contest had be going on this section

When I was starting new I met alot of devs from here who are doing better and don't have time to visit this section now

A worked with alot of them , we exchanged codes , libraries and alot of things without requesting for pin

Almost all the testers and contributors for dhtml18 website then were all from this section , did apps and alot of things without requesting for one naira

Am not saying that young or new devs should get paid for there work

But too much love of money is the main issue most devs will never progress well in this field

A developers main focus is to solve problems not actually money

I rest my case someone is working on the front end already thanks to every one that showed interest so far
Re: Any Free Frontend Dev For Forex Website by tollyboy5(m): 10:31am On Jul 04, 2022
airsaylongcome:

I asked for the backend script before giving fronted he said no.
He wants template first (then Japa!).
Re: Any Free Frontend Dev For Forex Website by silento(m): 3:55pm On Jul 04, 2022
tollyboy5:

I asked for the backend script before giving fronted he said no.
He wants template first (then Japa!).

When am done if u are still interested
I can still share the full webscript with u

Obviously from request you are marking it shows that you don't know anything about working with a team and u still lack some basic skills and knowledge that makes a programmer stand out
Re: Any Free Frontend Dev For Forex Website by LikeAking: 12:19am On Jul 05, 2022
silento:

FREE TOWN GUY!
Re: Any Free Frontend Dev For Forex Website by silento(m): 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2022
Omor
Re: Any Free Frontend Dev For Forex Website by muhammadgiovan: 9:38am On Sep 30, 2022

Re: Any Free Frontend Dev For Forex Website by Xinjin: 3:37pm On Oct 01, 2022
people do unpaid internship, contribute free to open source etc. it's a free world, allow those who are interested to apply

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Has Done Something On Data Structures And Algorithms On Crossover? / Microbiology & Oracle Or: / [PHP] Fastest Way To Connect To Your Database And Retrieve Your Values!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.