Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

American Independence Day Weekend Picture Thread - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / American Independence Day Weekend Picture Thread (721 Views)

Independence Day Tragedy: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills Taraba Varsity Student / Lagos Gov.Complete Rehabilitation Work On Maryland Independence Tunnel (picture) / Nigerian Air Force Jets Crash During Independence Day Rehearsal In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Independence Day Weekend Picture Thread by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:15am On Jul 01, 2022
July 4 is officially Independence Day and I’m inviting Nairalanders in the US to drop in and share their plans and pictures. I’ll update until the holiday is over.

This is the first Fourth of July baby cousin from Naija is spending in America so I can’t allow her spend it bored in her dorm room. I asked her address to have UberEats deliver her new favorite Panda Express to bring her lunch so she can cheer up. Babe was excited to chop but oh, she didn’t know we were on a 3 hour drive to bring her Panda Express in person and pick her for a fun holiday weekend.

Boring drive but here’s some pictures I snapped on the way to surprise ChiChi.

Goodbye house, making our way to the highway and joining the flow.

2 hours of only Interstate, trees, and satellite radio. We mustn’t fall asleep!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Independence Day Weekend Picture Thread by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:20am On Jul 01, 2022
Just short of 3 hours of driving and we’re in her Uni’s little town. Made a pit stop to get her Panda Express grin to deliver, became lost, then my car found directions to take us to her. Spotted a nice little lake on her campus, would be nice for a picnic.

2 Likes

Re: American Independence Day Weekend Picture Thread by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:23am On Jul 01, 2022
Directions told us Chichi’s dorm was less than 4 minutes away. I last saw her at Christmas, I might explode with excitement!
The drive was boring with not much to see but we’re here. Time to surprise Chi. Your Panda Express is here. Pack a bag and let’s go, Babe!

To be continued.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Independence Day Weekend Picture Thread by Nobody: 5:55am On Jul 01, 2022
God bless The United States of America!

God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Independence Day Weekend Picture Thread by remi1444: 6:23am On Jul 01, 2022
posting for the sake of posterity. One day....

1 Like

Re: American Independence Day Weekend Picture Thread by robinso01(m): 6:35am On Jul 01, 2022
Just oppress us less with pictures. Some of us here are still in Nigeria.

Re: American Independence Day Weekend Picture Thread by naijamanyoutube(m): 8:57am On Jul 01, 2022
I have no plans, but here are some photos I took Thursday night on the Fremont Experience Street, in Las Vegas.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Independence Day Weekend Picture Thread by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:39am On Jul 01, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
I have no plans, but here are some photos I took Thursday night on the Fremont Experience Street, in Las Vegas.

To me, the Fremont Experience is the best free thing to do in LV. Thanks for sharing!
Re: American Independence Day Weekend Picture Thread by AfonjaBoston: 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2022
1stGenAmerican:
July 4 is officially Independence Day and I’m inviting Nairalanders in the US to drop in and share their plans and pictures. I’ll update until the holiday is over.

This is the first Fourth of July baby cousin from Naija is spending in America so I can’t allow her spend it bored in her dorm room. I asked her address to have UberEats deliver her new favorite Panda Express to bring her lunch so she can cheer up. Babe was excited to chop but oh, she didn’t know we were on a 3 hour drive to bring her Panda Express in person and pick her for a fun holiday weekend.

Rubbish. 99.99% of this so called "road trip" pictures are just first class Iberibe nothing interesting or scenic
Re: American Independence Day Weekend Picture Thread by kris(m): 3:50pm On Jul 01, 2022
Yes it is nice.

1stGenAmerican:

To me, the Fremont Experience is the best free thing to do in LV. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Re: American Independence Day Weekend Picture Thread by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:50pm On Jul 01, 2022
AfonjaBoston:

Rubbish. 99.99% of this so called "road trip" pictures are just first class Iberibe nothing interesting or scenic

Says the moniker who can reply but can’t read. Please exit and find something you find pleasing.

4 Likes

Re: American Independence Day Weekend Picture Thread by Ebubu3: 7:54pm On Jul 01, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Says the moniker who can reply but can’t read. Please exit and find something you find pleasing.
what state are u guys headed

1 Like

Re: American Independence Day Weekend Picture Thread by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
Re: American Independence Day Weekend Picture Thread by Ebubu3: 8:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Our plans are to celebrate the holiday here in Texas if the weather says the same. undecided We picked her from Louisiana. Weather was nice there but oh, it’s now bad here. We have to give Chi a good time.
grin goodluck

2 Likes

Re: American Independence Day Weekend Picture Thread by DannyFX2638: 12:29am On Jul 02, 2022
So people still day salivate ontop America ?

1 Like

Re: American Independence Day Weekend Picture Thread by rayvelez(m): 12:53am On Jul 02, 2022
DannyFX2638:
So people still day salivate ontop America ?
Lol you wey still deh inside Ikorodu, I know you go turn down free visa to America if dem dash you.

2 Likes

Re: American Independence Day Weekend Picture Thread by AlphaTaikun: 6:58am On Jul 02, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

@1stGenAmerican,
Girl, that's an awesome scenery.smiley
The first picture's lush green scenery blends so well with the road.

A happy month of July to you, and
have a fun-filled, independence
weekend ahead! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Independence Day Weekend Picture Thread by AlphaTaikun: 7:27am On Jul 02, 2022
1stGenAmerican:
Directions told us Chichi’s dorm was less than 4 minutes away. I last saw her at Christmas, I might explode with excitement!
The drive was boring with not much to see but we’re here. Time to surprise Chi. Your Panda Express is here. Pack a bag and let’s go, Babe!

To be continued.
You're so full of surprises... grin
Re: American Independence Day Weekend Picture Thread by DannyFX2638: 8:30am On Jul 02, 2022
rayvelez:

Lol you wey still deh inside Ikorodu, I know you go turn down free visa to America if dem dash you.
yes.. my life is more important

1 Like

Re: American Independence Day Weekend Picture Thread by Greattestman: 9:06am On Jul 02, 2022
Nice pictures from a nice country.

(1) (Reply)

Why Should A Nigerian Graduate be mandated to Write IELTS For Visa to Uk? / Ur Last Resolution / World Most Delayed Airports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.