Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" (44337 Views)

Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV / Joe Igbokwe"i Have Started The Compilation Of All Nnamdi Kanu's Videos" / Snakes, Wild Lizards, Rodents Take Over Tinapa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Af0nja: 11:07am On Jul 01, 2022
jmoore:
Chukwuma Innocent is from Nnewi, same as Joe Igbokwe.
Innoson Motors headquarters is in Nnewi.

Tonimas is in Aba.

Saclux paints is in Aba.

His mate is the owner of Tiger food spices which is located in Onitsha.

Ariaria, Onitsha main market and many other markets in southeast have produced many millionaires.

What about Cutix cable also in Nnewi where Joe Igbokwe comes from.

The list is endless.

Joe Igbokwe is the real definition of EFULEFU!!!

0fe mmanu erigo ya uburu

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:07am On Jul 01, 2022
jmoore:

Tonimas is in Aba.

Saclux paints is in Aba.

Ariaria, Onitsha main market and many other markets in southeast have produced many millionaires.

The list is endless.

Joe igbokwe na Asshole nah..
D fool should stop using Aba for his dey jokes..

4 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by excanny: 11:07am On Jul 01, 2022
His mates from his own hometown are billionaire industrialists. They never step a foot in Lagos beyond travelling through it outside Nigeria.

Shameless under achiever. Trying to make his slave masters happy. grin

9 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Leonbonapart(m): 11:08am On Jul 01, 2022
Mumu

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Golan007: 11:08am On Jul 01, 2022
Smithkafors:
You are foolish!, what have you achieved in Lagos?, how much do you have? What properties do you have. Idiot! So Tonimas and Co who are certified billionaires in Aba were chasing lizard....... I don't blame you, adult with babies brain.

For every Tonimas, I'll give you 10 SarkinYarki that owe their status to Lagos.

SarkinYarki, please tell them.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by beardedboy(m): 11:09am On Jul 01, 2022
jmoore:

Tinubu made Lagos?

Lagos is the former capital of Nigeria. Federal government made Lagos

Lagos didn't start from 1999. It is an insult to Nigerians to say that Tinubu built Lagos.

Nigeria became a country in 1914, Lagos was made it's capital. When Nigeria got independence in 1960, Lagos remained as the capital.

The capital of Nigeria was moved to Abuja in 1991.

1914-1991, Lagos enjoyed massive support from the Federal government for 77 years.

So before you start comparing Lagos to other states, let the other states benefit by becoming a capital for 77 years.
Shaa don't shed tears to coma. This your wailing is too much.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by fykes(m): 11:10am On Jul 01, 2022
Imagine having this one as ur father...

A shameless poor excuse of a man.

Thank God for me and mine

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Golan007: 11:10am On Jul 01, 2022
excanny:
His mates from his own hometown are billionaire industrialists . They never step a foot in Lagos beyond travelling through it outside Nigeria.

Shameless under achiever. Trying to make his slave masters happy. grin

Hope you are one of them?

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Doriwhally: 11:10am On Jul 01, 2022
[quote author=wickedJezibel post=114311419]yes ooo the president of tinubu urchins not nigeria
thunder scatter tinubu and his urchins[/quote

The thunder scatter you first]
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Enyimbamercedes: 11:10am On Jul 01, 2022
Joe YORUBAKWE has spoken

Commissioner for Gutters, Lagos State!

A lizard chaser is sha better than a yansh licker

5 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Mrpojj(m): 11:10am On Jul 01, 2022
jmoore:
Joe Igbokwe the commissioner of gutter in Lagos state has said that he would have been chasing lizards in Aba as a native doctor if not for Lagos.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0b4oUY1btTVwhdheoNu3jJiCAyFopB8q46vXUCLDXWeD5BTVqFa1yLyMTJWPSuvEkl&id=100001155348708
How low can this man go?

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by sencekompis: 11:11am On Jul 01, 2022
jaxxy:

was it tinubu that brought home to lagos??

Non of your problems, FACE YOUR REGION WAHALA. So many ingrate all over, maybe not u but many here.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by PointZerom: 11:11am On Jul 01, 2022
newdawnlive:
Other fools will not appreciate this, many of them came to limelight when they enter Lagos, Igbo people why are u so bitter. you alway bite fingers that brought you out from your farmland and made u a king in a city. Emoney was a gala trafic seller in Lagos before his sudden strange wealth, Obi Cubana was a jobless University graduate scouting with friends in Lagos before he dramatically turn to billionaire, Joe igbokwe was a herbalist wannabe struggling to make it in life before he was introduced to one of Tinubu boys within some years Tinubu favour him now is bleeping rich, many others but still the fool flattino will still continue to insult the hell out of the region that made them, u better chance ur way now before it change u.

They came to Lagos with nothing and become so wealthy that you're selling your grandparents properties to them.
WHAT DOES THIS SAY ABOUT YOU?

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Hydroxide(m): 11:11am On Jul 01, 2022
Sounding like say Lagos na Canada or UK. Lagos wen don cast finish.

4 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:12am On Jul 01, 2022
colestephan86:

Tell the world where they started from
They all started from Igbo land
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Awoleesu(m): 11:12am On Jul 01, 2022
jmoore:
Joe Igbokwe the commissioner of gutter in Lagos state has said that he would have been chasing lizards in Aba as a native doctor if not for Lagos.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0b4oUY1btTVwhdheoNu3jJiCAyFopB8q46vXUCLDXWeD5BTVqFa1yLyMTJWPSuvEkl&id=100001155348708

You escaped chasing lizards as part-time job in Aba only to become a full-time gutter cleaner in Lagos!

Oh! Joe... You should get a life!

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Eddygourdo(m): 11:12am On Jul 01, 2022
He has for long been using this tactic to deceive Yoruba people. So long as it feeds his family. His Ilk aren't what Nigeria or Nigerians need. Kindly pay him no heed.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Minjim: 11:12am On Jul 01, 2022
jmoore:

Tonimas is in Aba.

Saclux paints is in Aba.

The list is endless.

Even those companies in the East you mentioned still depend on Lagos market to sell their product.

You'all should stop hating

5 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by cktheluckyman: 11:13am On Jul 01, 2022
colestephan86:

Tell the world where they started from
why do you people always assume everyone started from Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by anonimi: 11:13am On Jul 01, 2022
Abdul05:
grin grin. Igbokwe has said it all..

Just support tinubu so that every state would look like Lagos..... grin grin

You see,

Without lagos most of our brothers from the Eastern part would have been an itinerant begger.... grin grin 10ks to Yoruba people

God bless south west.. grin

Lagos that looks like a hell hole from Thiefnuibu's massive looting?
Abi there is another Lagos

Potable water still luxury 23 years after return of democracy

WHILE the Federal Government continues to proliferate the country with dams, it is such an irony that a state like Lagos, with its massive, constant boast of being a megacity, cannot provide its residents, thereby forcing the bulk of them to take solace in the arms of water boreholes.

At regular intervals, the two major waterworks in the state, the Adiyan, and Iju get grounded leading to the non-availability of water. In April and May last year, for instance, they both produce less than 10% of their installed capacity.

As of today, Eti-Osa, Apapa, Victoria Island, Badagry, Ibeju Lekki, Surulere, Ikorodu, Agege, Ojo, Mushin Kosofe, and most locations in the state are without access to clean water. Consequently, millions of residents now rely on boreholes, rivers, rainwater, as well as comprised wells for their water needs.

On its website, the LWC claims that it has a total installed water production capacity of 210 million gallons per day (MGD), which is far lower than the current estimated daily water demand of 540 million gallons per day.

Also, its plan to produce 745 million gallons per day by the year 2020 through the Lagos Water Supply Master Plan fell flat with the actual number of citizens having access to potable water dropping, rather than increasing 11 years after the launch of the master plan.

A senior staff of LWC, who preferred anonymity said that at present, its agency only supplies water to Lekki, parts of Ikoyi, Victoria Island (VI), Ojodu, Iju, and some parts of Ikotun.

https://guardian.ng/sunday-magazine/potable-water-still-luxury-23-years-after-return-of-democracy/

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by obicmag(m): 11:13am On Jul 01, 2022
Somebody cleaning gutter in Lagos is he not chasing frog and toad.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by sencekompis: 11:13am On Jul 01, 2022
WITH THIS ONLY A STUPID YORUBA FELLOW WILL GIVE A VOTE TO obi go to school. BUNCH OF INGRATES HORRIBLE PARASITES. You guys are not good people simple.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by cktheluckyman: 11:13am On Jul 01, 2022
Minjim:

Even those companies in the East you mentioned still depend on Lagos market to sell their product.

You'all should stop hating

companies depends on the 36 states to sell their market

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by gbolswag(m): 11:14am On Jul 01, 2022
this man keeps saying the TRUTH
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by paramakina202: 11:14am On Jul 01, 2022
Tinubu would have been in Iragbiji mining sculls of unfortunates victims if not for Lagos.Rubbish!
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by philos(m): 11:15am On Jul 01, 2022
jmoore:

Tonimas is in Aba.

Saclux paints is in Aba.

The list is endless.

God bless you!!!

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 11:15am On Jul 01, 2022
Jeon:
But they said East regions are productive.

if they're, you won't see their kinsmen runaway to be doing buy and sell on Lagos road

igbo people are really suffering in East, yes they've fine houses built by their people living in lagos and abroad but this doesn't change anything

yes some Igbo elites who made cash from fraud, drug pushing and all sort of illegal deals are building companies in East but this doesn't make them more business wise than other tribe, they only have upper hand on capital than others due to other disinterest from making money illegally
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Marxizm: 11:16am On Jul 01, 2022
jmoore:

Tonimas is in Aba.

Saclux paints is in Aba.

The list is endless.

Perhaps, Joe Igbokwe had a brain transplant. His reasoning is Un-Igbo!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Miyetti Allah Reasons For Plateau Christians Killing / Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.