Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" (44340 Views)

Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV / Joe Igbokwe"i Have Started The Compilation Of All Nnamdi Kanu's Videos" / Snakes, Wild Lizards, Rodents Take Over Tinapa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 01, 2022
jmoore:
Chukwuma Innocent is from Nnewi, same as Joe Igbokwe.
Innoson Motors headquarters is in Nnewi.

Tonimas is in Aba.

Saclux paints is in Aba.

His mate is the owner of Tiger food spices which is located in Onitsha.

Ariaria, Onitsha main market and many other markets in southeast have produced many millionaires.

What about Cutix cable also in Nnewi where Joe Igbokwe comes from.

The list is endless.

Joe Igbokwe is the real definition of EFULEFU!!!

Many of you Igbos are bush people with low IQ.
Igbos should be grateful to the yorubas for the opportunities given to them and for been a calm good host of them.
How many yorubas do you see in the East?
Vote your candidate and stop displaying foolishness up and down.
Its democracy, you vote whom you can trust for progress.
Haba! Una too foolish ooooh Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Arysexy(m): 11:16am On Jul 01, 2022
When a fool tie his destiny to the ass of a man.

Innoson his fellow Nnewi brother became what he is today without Lagos input.

Old fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Liebermantic: 11:16am On Jul 01, 2022
Tinubu helped you in Lagos, vote For Tinubu along with your family..We, the youths have no Godfather..We are voting PETER OBI..He is the man with a solution.

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by anonimi: 11:16am On Jul 01, 2022
Hydroxide:
Sounding like say Lagos na Canada or UK. Lagos wen don cast finish.

Don cast because of Thiefnuibu's lootocratic government of agberos since 1999.

itubaba001:
Lagos, the commercial hub of Nigeria, has been ranking as one of the worst places to live in the world for the nine straight years, a BusinessDay analysis shows.

Data from the 2019 Global Liveability Index published by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), the world’s leader in global business intelligence, shows the city has been within the range of 137th-139th position out of a total of 140 cities in the world from year 2011-2019.

https://businessday.ng/uncategorized/article/lagos-ranks-amongst-worst-cities-to-live-in-for-nine-straight-years/

A 45-year-old resident and father of three, Mr.Fatai Lamide told PUNCH HealthWise that no building in the community has toilet facilities.

The Oyo State-born mechanic said, “We don’t have toilet in this area, including our compound. This canal that you see serves as toilet to all of us living in this area. We defecate inside nylon and throw it inside the canal.

“For people that don’t want to use nylon, they have a special bucket that they use after which they pour it inside the canal too.

https://punchng.com/cholera-outbreak-looms-in-lagos-communities-as-residents-use-canal-lagoon-as-toilet/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:17am On Jul 01, 2022
Igbos, always betraying their own, this one is using style to campaign for Tinubu
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by jaytee01(m): 11:17am On Jul 01, 2022
Now you are chasing gutters.

Congratulations!!
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:17am On Jul 01, 2022
jmoore:

Tonimas is in Aba.

Saclux paints is in Aba.

Ariaria, Onitsha main market and many other markets in southeast have produced many millionaires.

The list is endless.

Roban stores that started from Enugu has more than 10 malls now across Eastern States excluding Southwest he is same village with Jeo Igbokwe

7 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Mathew26(m): 11:17am On Jul 01, 2022
A very selfish man ! To use the word “selfish” is perhaps an understatement because this is one of the few people in this country who ordinarily have no business in governance but were brought into the system to facilitate the process of siphoning our common wealth as a nation.

This man knows that only an Owomida government can make him stand out among his kinsmen and that is why he keeps supporting evil. With all the hardships going on in Lagos and every other parts of the country, this is all his got to say - ‘his pocket and nothing more’ old fool who cannot produce than consume! Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by HIPROFILE(m): 11:17am On Jul 01, 2022
Joe Igbokwe did not chase Lizard thankful to Lagos

But he still have not escaped from the spirit of Lizard as he often talk like he has the brain of a lizard in his skull.

He is one of those people that made me conclude that age does not guarantee maturity and wisedom.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by soundgodrecords: 11:17am On Jul 01, 2022
Efulefu
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by sencekompis: 11:17am On Jul 01, 2022
Go back to your uninhabitable land. Zero friendly zone, BUNCH OF ECONOMY MIGRANTS
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Naijacubana: 11:18am On Jul 01, 2022
Really.. Kindly check me out on https://www.notjustloaded.com
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by JAWBONE(m): 11:18am On Jul 01, 2022
Of course, because you can't think being beyond a slave, your destiny is tied to a Lagos politician.

The people who have made it outside Lagos and without any ties to a godfather don't have two heads.

Chairman of gutter affairs with absolute gutter reasoning
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by jmoore(m): 11:18am On Jul 01, 2022
ralphelo:

Igbos should be grateful to the yorubas for the opportunities given to them and for been a calm good host of them.

F00lish Idiot!!!!

Lagos is in Nigeria and there is freedom of movement. If you decided not to travel and see, don't blame anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by toujurs: 11:19am On Jul 01, 2022
jmoore:

Tonimas is in Aba.

Saclux paints is in Aba.

The list is endless.

That tiger foods was initially at adeniran ogunsanya in surulere, i mean their head office. I don't know why the man closed it down. And relocated the head office to onitsha.

Honestly this lagos is over hyped. Walaihi. It's just that south east have insecurity issues too. Alot would have relocated back.

Alot of people are suffering im this lagos.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Arysexy(m): 11:19am On Jul 01, 2022
ralphelo:

See Yorubas in East, the problem is that they don't think big.

Not all Igbos made money in Lagos. Go Onitsha and Nnewi and see for yourself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by sencekompis: 11:19am On Jul 01, 2022
GO BACK TO YOUR LANDIIIII

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Chijeep(m): 11:20am On Jul 01, 2022
Moh247:

Dear Peter Obi Supporters

I will post a video wearing Tinubu's facecap and T-shirt driving accross Lagos State on Monday.

If you are certain Peter Obi is the needed change, then I dare you to Put on Peter Obi top and T-shirt and walk around Anambra next Monday while making a video campaigning for Obi

Only an unfurnately miserable imbecilicc dunce would leave Tinubu who made Lagos to vote for Atiku who did nothing in Adamawa, or Peter Obi who turned Anambra to den of kidnappers and killers
I wanted to do as you said in my base here in ilorin but the moment I saw that you're among those people forcing another exile on Nigeria I just keep mute... nawaooo. Tinubu used peoples sweat to butter his life and use the remaining change to repaint lagos and you became his ass licker just like that undecided
Nigeria is endowed with more mineral and natural resources than to be using taxes on the poor masses for development. Even small Libya dey pay all their citizens salary
Your name na sorry
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Uguruzik(m): 11:20am On Jul 01, 2022
Moh247:
cool

An honest man

Unlike the ungrateful bitter hateful parasitic losers Lord Lugard wrote about, and Sarduna warned his people about

If not anyone whose soul is condemned to bottomless pit of unspeakable hate and ingratitude... Joe Igbokwe appreciation of Yoruba people should not cause hate from any sensible human

He said it for people of low sense like to rise like kpof-kpof or tolotolo.
Even sensible Yorubas won't take him serious.

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Ray02: 11:20am On Jul 01, 2022
mrvitalis:

Oh but Igbos in Lagos make money from Lagos state government and don't pay tax ? See hypo hypocrisy na
Hahaha, I just dey laugh. Wetin US and other countries go come say if within Nigeria something like this dey happen. Nah wa o
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Olowosaudi(m): 11:21am On Jul 01, 2022
SmartPolician:
It's a good thing to appreciate a people who gave you the opportunity to excel, but the way Joe Igbokwe goes about it is rather disturbing.

It's more of bringing his people down than appreciating his benefactors. I'm 100% certain that the sensible ones among those he tries to please would be grateful they don't have such irrational elders among them.
I totally agree with you on this. There is nothing wrong with appreciating a good host. Not all persons living in Lagos are successful, and not all persons living in the south east are successful as well. Success sometimes doesn't depend on one's environment sometimes but on who you know. ....

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by sencekompis: 11:21am On Jul 01, 2022
Horrible PARASITES go back to your land, awon omo eran gbogbo.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Johel(m): 11:21am On Jul 01, 2022
jmoore:
Joe Igbokwe the commissioner of gutter in Lagos state has said that he would have been chasing lizards in Aba as a native doctor if not for Lagos.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0b4oUY1btTVwhdheoNu3jJiCAyFopB8q46vXUCLDXWeD5BTVqFa1yLyMTJWPSuvEkl&id=100001155348708

They should show Lagos mainland...Mushin,Oshodi,Agege,iyana ipaja,ayobo,ikotun,okokomaiko,ajegunle,Isheri oshun,and many...some side in Lekki and Ajah sef Na error,they will only show u guys the nice parts...

There are people in Aba still leaving decent lives,same as it is in Lagos...just that Lagos is the major business hub of the nation,so if one is a business minded person,that person will make it quicker because the business is broader in Lagos than other states..

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by SugarGirl44(f): 11:22am On Jul 01, 2022
Moh247:

Dear Peter Obi Supporters

I will post a video wearing Tinubu's facecap and T-shirt driving accross Lagos State on Monday.

If you are certain Peter Obi is the needed change, then I dare you to Put on Peter Obi top and T-shirt and walk around Anambra next Monday while making a video campaigning for obi.

Seconded!
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Uguruzik(m): 11:22am On Jul 01, 2022
[quote author=Moh247 post=114310961] cool

An honest man

Unlike the ungrateful bitter hateful parasitic losers Lord Lugard wrote about, and Sarduna warned his people about

If not anyone whose soul is condemned to bottomless pit of unspeakable hate and ingratitude... Joe Igbokwe appreciation of Yoruba people should not cause hate from any sensible human

people of low sense like to rise like kpof-kpof or tolotolo.
Even sensible Yorubas won't take him serious.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Antoeni(m): 11:22am On Jul 01, 2022
Most Stupid & Foolish Southeasterner in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by sencekompis: 11:22am On Jul 01, 2022
Ok LAGOS no good fine, please pack and go. ECONOMIC REFUGEES.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by LoveToRead: 11:22am On Jul 01, 2022
Uncle Joe should be writing comedy of errors.

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Cleanworld(f): 11:24am On Jul 01, 2022
newdawnlive:
Other fools will not appreciate this, many of them came to limelight when they enter Lagos, Igbo people why are u so bitter. you alway bite fingers that brought you out from your farmland and made u a king in a city. Emoney was a gala trafic seller in Lagos before his sudden strange wealth, Obi Cubana was a jobless University graduate scouting with friends in Lagos before he dramatically turn to billionaire, Joe igbokwe was a herbalist wannabe struggling to make it in life before he was introduced to one of Tinubu boys within some years Tinubu favour him now is bleeping rich, many others but still the fool flattino will still continue to insult the hell out of the region that made them, u better chance ur way now before it change u.

HOW WILL THE IGBOS WHICH I AM ONE OF THEM RALLY THE YORUBAS TO VOTE FOR OBI WHEN ALL OF THEM ARE WALLOWING IN HATRED? NA WA OOO. THIS 2023 ELECTION GO HARD .
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Liebermantic: 11:24am On Jul 01, 2022
ralphelo:

Are Yorubas not seeing those opportunities?
Igbo people are everywhere in Nigeria.Have you been to Sokoto?
Go to New market, Hajia Elima Market, Mammy Market, etc in Sokoto.. Millions of IGBO people are there making it big. Lagos became what it is because of its colonial role and subsequent use of it as Federal Capital for over 77 years. In the next few years, Abuja Indigenes will start claiming responsibility for the development of Abuja. Lagos was built with the collective wealth of Nigerians..
If Peter Obi wins, Every state near the Sea coast must have functional Sea ports, and other business zones like Anambra, Abia, Kano, Delta and Edo must have inland Ports and functional international Airports..Why are we only using Lagos Sea ports and International Airports?
Do you know the implication of having only one functional international Airports and Seaports situated in one place? Let's give Obi chance to know if Millions of Igbos would leave Port Harcourt, Warri or Akwaibom Sea ports for Lagos Sea ports

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun / #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria / This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.