Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,705 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix (47375 Views)

From Salt Lake City To Las Vegas: My Road Trip Pictures / Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas / Vegas Is Open! Cypaid Traveled To las Vegas Despite Covid 19 Restrictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:43am On Jul 01, 2022
Believe in yourself and believe in your dreams whatever it is.

Me self used to dream, before it became a reality. It was not easy but it happened over many years of trying.

I went out Thursday night to take these photos of Las Vegas to share with you guys.

I will upload more photos in the future, even the ones that show that oyibo land is not perfect.

Reply below and let me know if you have a dream that came true for you, how long did it take, or if you're still working on your dream.

Enjoy the photos!

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:47am On Jul 01, 2022
Even keke nape dey Las Vegas o!

8 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by Maxymilliano(m): 7:50am On Jul 01, 2022
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ... cool

7 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:53am On Jul 01, 2022
With my Naija Jersey on, I'm ready to represent o!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by Creamypie(m): 7:56am On Jul 01, 2022
naijamanyoutube:

Me self used to dream, before it became a reality. It was not easy but it happened over many years of trying.

I went out Thursday night to take these photos of Las Vegas to share with you guys.

I will upload more photos in the future, even the ones that show that oyibo land is not perfect.

Reply below and let me know if you have a dream that came true for you, how long did it take, or if you're still working on your dream.

Enjoy the photos!
congrats. Even if Keke dey there, u can never use failed and hopeless nation like Nigeria to compare your current location

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:59am On Jul 01, 2022
These photos were taken on the Fremont Experience Street in downtown Las Vegas.

7 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 8:05am On Jul 01, 2022
Na lie! We must share am o! lol

Maxymilliano:
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ... cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by ahnie: 8:05am On Jul 01, 2022
Nice one

1 Like

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by Urheadmaster(m): 8:21am On Jul 01, 2022
Impressive

1 Like

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by Draslo(m): 8:30am On Jul 01, 2022
Bros help me get her ####

grin

14 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 8:32am On Jul 01, 2022
Thank you!

ahnie:
Nice one

4 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 8:35am On Jul 01, 2022
I know say you go like her well well, that's why I snapped it. lol

I go try find her later tonight, come tell her say one young, handsome gentleman for Naija wants her digits. lol

Draslo:
Bros help me get her ####

grin

11 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by Harrykn: 8:40am On Jul 01, 2022
E good as una dey go outside snap pictures give us mek we use hold body

31 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 8:41am On Jul 01, 2022
Thank you o!

Urheadmaster:
Impressive

4 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 8:44am On Jul 01, 2022
I'm happy you like it, I will be posting more, even the ugly side so that una go get a better picture of the reality on ground.

Harrykn:
E good as una dey go outside snap pictures give us mek we use hold body

4 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by GboyegaD(m): 8:55am On Jul 01, 2022
In case you want to play outdoor soccer with Nigerians on Sunday, quote me.

6 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 9:05am On Jul 01, 2022
I too old for that o! lol

Because I wear jersey no mean say I be Super Eagles material o! lol

My guess is you guys play by Spring Mountain and Durango? My friend Friday goes there.

If I go play, next thing na my obituary photo I go post na. lol

cc GboyegaD

GboyegaD:
In case you want to play outdoor soccer with Nigerians on Sunday, quote me.

18 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by GboyegaD(m): 9:11am On Jul 01, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
I too old for that o! lol

Because I wear jersey no mean say I be Super Eagles material o! lol

My guess is you guys play by Spring Mountain and Durango? My friend Friday goes there.

If I go play, next thing na my obituary photo I go post na. lol

cc GboyegaD

The slim Friday that plays saxophone? If yes, he plays. There are older men that plays and I think it is for the fun of it. You could come out and watch.

7 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 9:14am On Jul 01, 2022
Una dey play for this heat? Una try o! What time are you guys playing? Old men pass old men. lol All old men are not created equally. lol

I will come watch and make a video, maybe interview una self.

GboyegaD:

The slim Friday that plays saxophone? If yes, he plays. There are older men that plays and I think it is for the fun of it. You could come out and watch.

5 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by GboyegaD(m): 9:18am On Jul 01, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Una dey play for this heat? Una try o! What time are you guys playing? Old men pass old men. lol All old men are not created equally. lol

I will come watch and make a video, maybe interview una self.

Game starts around 6pm.

4 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 9:29am On Jul 01, 2022
Ok, thank you.

GboyegaD:

Game starts around 6pm.

1 Like

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by Draslo(m): 9:44am On Jul 01, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
I know say you go like her well well, that's why I snapped it. lol

I go try find her later tonight, come tell her say one young, handsome gentleman for Naija wants her digits. lol

grin
Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by satandeterrible: 10:50am On Jul 01, 2022
naijamanyoutube:

Enjoy the photos!
Your face is old and dirty.
Tufia.. Grandpa go and prepare for your burial.
Old ugly man.

4 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by kentochi(m): 10:55am On Jul 01, 2022
Nice one.
If you don't mind you can share your travel details to us.
It will go along way to encourage most of us here.
you are doing well.

5 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by Teewhy2: 10:59am On Jul 01, 2022
Congrats Op, I tap into your dream into reality anointing.
Emi Lokan, Grace upon Favour Wotowoto.

4 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 2:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
Then the lesson here is that if an old dirty, ugly man like me can fulfill my dreams, a young and handsome clean person like yourself, can make it easily.

cc satandeterrible

satandeterrible:

Your face is old and dirty.
Tufia.. Grandpa go and prepare for your burial.
Old ugly man.

131 Likes 11 Shares

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 2:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
What do you mean by travel details? I don't quite understand you.

Thank you for viewing.

kentochi:
Nice one.
If you don't mind you can share your travel details to us.
It will go along way to encourage most of us here.
you are doing well.

3 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 2:15pm On Jul 01, 2022
Thank you o!

cc Teewhy2

Teewhy2:
Congrats Op, I tap into your dream into reality anointing.
Emi Lokan, Grace upon Favour Wotowoto.

5 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by satandeterrible: 3:44pm On Jul 01, 2022
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply)

More Photos Of Mooro Bridge In Kwara State Where Many Crawl To Pass / You Won't Understand Nigeria's Situation Until You Visit An Embassy / BBNaija: Corper Efe During His NYSC Days In Anambra (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.