Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix - Travel (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix (47284 Views)

From Salt Lake City To Las Vegas: My Road Trip Pictures / Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas / Vegas Is Open! Cypaid Traveled To las Vegas Despite Covid 19 Restrictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by imran90(m): 1:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
Thanks so much for this response sir.
naijamanyoutube:
Their experiences are different. It all depends on the kind of support you get from people you know.

If you have supportive families and friends, it will be easier for you.

Depending in the state you find yourself in, you get different types of government treatments.

But I’m the streets you cannot tell who is who, so we treat each other like Americans. But once in a while an idiot will just assume someone is illegal without really knowing.

Is some states it’s really easy for illegals to get jobs and get paid under the table.

Let me know if you have specific questions.

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
lol

Thank you sir for accepting my pleading sir.

anayolity:

No wahala Sir, we no go call you Sir again cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 2:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
Na you be my sir, not me.

lol

You are welcome sir.

imran90:
Thanks so much for this response sir.

2 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by ProblemChild1: 3:02pm On Aug 02, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Ok bros here you go. I’ll do more outside when I have the chance.

Bro same here oo. Make i use am gum body biko cry
Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by Dunkjames5(m): 3:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
naijamanyoutube:

lol

You are welcome sir.

I will be patiently waiting for my name dunkjames5 grin
Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by youngtee5(m): 3:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
naijamanyoutube:

bro put my name too o
Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by TNORWAY: 5:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Ok, when I go to an interesting place around. I’m in Uruguay now, will be here for 1 month.
seems you have their passport?
Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by TNORWAY: 5:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
naijamanyoutube:

I claim the location of this Man for good things IJN grin
Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by fisayo02(m): 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
[quote author=Light999333 post=115304342]Fisayo002 oyibo man set hold your name oo. Go church go give testimony. E easy for a white man to hold your name? grin grin tongue. [/quote6]

Thanks .. On m way to church for testimony ������
Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by marvellously(m): 7:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
Hey agba bossu, make dem clear way for you, you too much
naijamanyoutube:
Here you go.

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by Lilmessis(m): 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
naijamanyoutube:

lol

You are welcome sir.

u so humble sir cant belive people like u still exist if na some dey go day carry body,like one of my cousin wey day england because say e travel abroad e want make me dey greet am migwo(in urhobo)everytime and we be age mate, chai

1 Like

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by Floki737: 10:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
smiley Loving this thread so far.
OP is doing a very nice job.
Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 12:04am On Aug 03, 2022
Here is a video I made of my trip from Las Vegas to Uruguay.

Please like and subscribe if you have not. Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PhleBx8Fng

9 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by TrillionBrains(m): 12:12am On Aug 03, 2022
Nice thread man!!! I read it through to he end �

naijamanyoutube:
Here is a video I made of my trip from Las Vegas to Uruguay.

Please like and subscribe if you have not. Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PhleBx8Fng

3 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 12:25am On Aug 03, 2022
Thank you o!

Floki737:
smiley Loving this thread so far.
OP is doing a very nice job.

2 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:05am On Aug 03, 2022
Your cousin is funny.

Lilmessis:
u so humble sir cant belive people like u still exist if na some dey go day carry body,like one of my cousin wey day england because say e travel abroad e want make me dey greet am migwo(in urhobo)everytime and we be age mate, chai
Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:05am On Aug 03, 2022
I try, I try lol

marvellously:
Hey agba bossu, make dem clear way for you, you too much
lol

[quote author=fisayo02 post=115320423][/quote]
Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:22am On Aug 03, 2022
No I don't. I used to have their Residence Permit long time ago.

TNORWAY:
seems you have their passport?
Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:23am On Aug 03, 2022
Ok, I will.

youngtee5:
bro put my name too o
Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:24am On Aug 03, 2022
Ok.

Dunkjames5:

I will be patiently waiting for my name dunkjames5 grin

1 Like

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:25am On Aug 03, 2022
You got it!

ProblemChild1:
Bro same here oo. Make i use am gum body biko cry
Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by Floki737: 2:10am On Aug 03, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Thank you o!

grin Boss, nah you we suppose dey thank ohhh.
Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by marvellously(m): 7:40am On Aug 03, 2022
Like you're too much, I'm working on something so by this time next year if it enters I could come overseas for a mini vacation pending when I'm done schooling and finally want to japa, I nor dey run street but to get one chick for Yankee before I come over for nor bad oo, how you reason am cool cool
naijamanyoutube:
I try, I try lol

1 Like

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by ProblemChild1: 7:48am On Aug 03, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
You got it!

I will patiently waiting bro cry
Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 2:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
I wish it all goes well for you. Nothing wrong with having someone before, of course it's easier while you are here.

marvellously:
Like you're too much, I'm working on something so by this time next year if it enters I could come overseas for a mini vacation pending when I'm dome schooling and finally want to japa, I nor dey run street but to get one chick for Yankee before I come over for nor bad oo, how you reason am cool cool
Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 3:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
No wahala. I will do it when I can.

ProblemChild1:
I will patiently waiting bro cry
Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by marvellously(m): 5:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
No p, anyone even if its those akata girls, just hook me up cool cool
naijamanyoutube:
I wish it all goes well for you. Nothing wrong with having someone before, of course it's easier while you are here.

1 Like

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by ProblemChild1: 6:56pm On Aug 03, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
No wahala. I will do it when I can.

Thank you sir smiley
Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:21pm On Aug 03, 2022
Make I hook you up ke? lol

First of all I don't know anybody to connect you with, second when you get experience you know that introducing people to people can go horrible wrong.

But if you are serious, then you will go to a website like blackpeoplemeet dot com, and look for people in the area you're interested in.

If you no fit get one girl there, then you need a change in your life o! lol

Best of luck o!

marvellously:
No p, anyone even if its those akata girls, just hook me up cool cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:21pm On Aug 03, 2022
You're a welcome sir.

ProblemChild1:
Thank you sir smiley
Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by Floki737: 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Make I hook you up ke? lol

First of all I don't know anybody to connect you with, second when you get experience you know that introducing people to people can go horrible wrong.

But if you are serious, then you will go to a website like blackpeoplemeet dot com, and look for people in the area you're interested in.

If you no fit get one girl there, then you need a change in your life o! lol

Best of luck o!

Thanks for the recommendation bro, but I think we need VPN for the site. cry Because after registering, it told me services unavailable.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (36) (Reply)

Panic As Tanker Falls At Otedola, Lagos. Motorists On The Run (photos, Video) / IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna / Flood In Polobubou Tsekelewu, Delta State As Children Swim In Their Classes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.