Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Now Or Never - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Now Or Never (1158 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now Or Never by moneymagnet(m): 9:04am On Jul 01, 2022
Happy New month Fellas!!!
Because its my Birth month i have decided to make the most of this month and that includes making a difference in several ways, one of which will be offering this one in a Year kind of Opportunity just for 10persons only

Am Dishing out my secret trading method without holding anything back, and trust me when i say for what i intend offering $50 is like almost paying nothing…
See my other threads here on nairaland with precisely accurate market predictions. I need not say more as results speaks volume of the Trade Strategy

Re: Now Or Never by moneymagnet(m): 2:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
Its my Birth month yahhh…
Looking at my life in retrospect i feel the need to share a little about myself just to motivate someone out there

-I am 30years of age
-Graduated from the University sometime 2014
-Never ever Looked for a Job nor submitted a CV
-Never involved in shady business
-Got into Full time Trading April 2018
-Bought my first Car (actually cars) at age 27 Plural because i bought 2 cars in the same day all from Trading
-Bought my first Landed property ever at age 27(13plots of land) all from Forex Trading
-Spent over 2 Million naira just in Forex Courses alone through my Trading Journey

-I Make decent profits off Staring at chart opportunities with my laptop day in and day out

-To think i don’t even get to spend more than 5hrs the whole day on the chart

Wished i knew 7years ago what i know now and about to dish out to anyone who is priveledged to take this life changing course for almost Free…

Who would you rather tell you you can make a decent living off Trading even though the market is designed to see you fail!

Who would you rather take you by the hand and show you how to make money Legitimately from the comfort of your bedroom with just your laptop/phone.

1 Like

Re: Now Or Never by basketballseek: 12:43am On Jul 02, 2022
Did you try out Trading Courses to get more solid grip of trading?
Re: Now Or Never by moneymagnet(m): 6:48am On Jul 02, 2022
Who is This For

-If you are wondering if it’s ever posible to make consistent profit off Trading.

-If you have never made any significant withdrawals from your trading account instead you keep depositing and blowing accounts everytime

-If you really want to understand the market dynamics and how to read the Chart like a Pro

-If you want to be your own signal provider

-If you want Trading strategy that’s 100% Tested and Trusted, one that’s guaranteed to last you the rest of your trading Journey

-If you want to Take Trading as a Full time Career.

-If you really want to not ever borther about taking any other Trading course then this is for You

-If you are fedup with loosing more money’s to the market and consider $50 not too much of an investment into getting the very tool you need to keep winning. But

Then this is one opportunity you would’nt want to miss. Jump on it while the offer still lasts!!!!

Re: Now Or Never by moneymagnet(m): 6:47am On Jul 03, 2022
What to expect by the end of the course!!!

This is not going to make you an Expert trader by the end of the course , i am not selling you magic but this is definitely a 1000 steps to leading you in the direction.

At the end of the course you are going to See the Charts like the experts do.

Don’t get me wrong this is not going to change your life overnight ( Financial Markets Trading is not a get rich quick scheme) but it’s definitely a step to changing your life for good..

You will get to see how Less is more you really don’t have to overcomplicate things to see the kind of you results you think only happens in fantasies.

You will get to learn how simple Trading is ( Guys i said simple and not Easy)

If you do your due diligence with the informations and the strategy secret going to be taught to You in details, by the end of the course You are certainly going to start taking higher probability trades thats guaranteed to Give you more winning streaks than you can imagine.

You will get to learn how to not stay in charts all day and still endup with more loosing Trades.

You don’t have to be the one to make the mistake to learn the Lesson!!!!
This is one opportunity you should never let pass by…

Re: Now Or Never by moneymagnet(m): 11:24am On Jul 04, 2022
Trading at consistent profit is truly hard.

And I’d be a liar NOT to acknowledge that fact.

But that’s the thing.

There’s a difference between hard and impossible.
It’s hard to trade at consistent profits. But it is NOT impossible.

Laying hold of this Strategy secret is definitely going to change your trading game.
Re: Now Or Never by moneymagnet(m): 8:19am On Jul 05, 2022
Don’t go into Trading unprepared!!!
The Forex Industry is’nt mearnt for Everyone. It will Break You 100 Times before it lets You have the Sweet Taste of its Value and Every good it Has to Offer.
You don’t have to be the one to make the mistake to learn the Lesson!!!!
Take advantage of this Guaranteed life changing Course, one you will never regret being a part of.
Re: Now Or Never by moneymagnet(m): 11:47am On Jul 06, 2022
9 days to go… Get on board while you still can, this is definitely going to be one Mind blowing course.
Re: Now Or Never by moneymagnet(m): 10:55am On Jul 07, 2022
8 days to Go!!!

Re: Now Or Never by moneymagnet(m): 9:36am On Jul 11, 2022
If Your ever thought Trading is a Mirage and you are just at the verge of givingup on Trading… why not hang on a little much longer to take this course and tryout the strategy secrets waiting to be shared. What have you got to loose anyways 100% money back guarantee if this does’nt change your mind completely from quitting at the end of the course.
Its 4 days left to a guaranteed life changing trade experience✅✅ You definitely should’nt miss out on this…No struggling Tradershould!!!

Re: Now Or Never by Winnifredyoung: 12:00pm On Jul 11, 2022
I want to say a big thank you to mr albert I have earned over $4,300 in a week of active trading and am happy I took the steps I did
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cf3iLS6AXdm/?igshid=ZDc0MTNkNmI=
Re: Now Or Never by moneymagnet(m): 9:16am On Jul 12, 2022
3 days Left…Get on board while you still can!!!
Re: Now Or Never by moneymagnet(m): 12:17pm On Jul 15, 2022
Wish i knew 2018 When i went into Trading Full time what i know now!!!�� If wishes were horses

Its few hours to the close of registration for the one month hard core Trade Strategy revealing secrets. Believe me when i say would’nt want to miss out on this as it’s definitely going to he an Eye Opener.
Jump on board while the offer lasts!!!
Re: Now Or Never by moneymagnet(m): 7:29am On Aug 14, 2022
Excerpt from the just concluded course... Hopefully you are able to pick a thing or two

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow7FEDCjTYg

(1) (Reply)

Landed Property Or Stock: Which Is More Profitable To Invest On? / Invest Of Dump Truck Business And Get Up To 400K Monthly Returns / Jonathan Exit Seen As Spark Needed To Ignite Nigeria Markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.