Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,762 members, 7,802,325 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Looking To Hire Savvy NFT And Crypto Writers For An Ongoing Project - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Looking To Hire Savvy NFT And Crypto Writers For An Ongoing Project (427 Views)

Professional SEO Content Writers Needed For An Ongoing Project / Looking For Excellent Writers For An Ongoing Project / Hire - Savvy Writer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking To Hire Savvy NFT And Crypto Writers For An Ongoing Project by Thewritersbuzz: 9:59am On Jul 01, 2022
Hello there,

I’m looking to bring on some new savvy NFT and Crypto writers on board for a long term collaboration.

If you’re interested in this role kindly reach out to me on WhatsApp through the link on my signature (just right below this post).

Please include at least 3-5 related samples in the NFT and Crypto space for consideration. (I will prefer Google docs links if possible)

Hiring ASAP!!!

Thanks!
Re: Looking To Hire Savvy NFT And Crypto Writers For An Ongoing Project by teslim20(m): 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2022
Do you require nft metaverse story writers too?
If so, I will would love to apply.

Kindy reply to this post or reach me on Whatsapp: 2349153425710
Re: Looking To Hire Savvy NFT And Crypto Writers For An Ongoing Project by Thewritersbuzz: 8:52am On Jul 22, 2022
Two more NFT and Crypto writers are needed ASAP!
Re: Looking To Hire Savvy NFT And Crypto Writers For An Ongoing Project by chibuikeman: 8:06pm On Mar 04, 2023
Please is this job still available. Here's my contact details: 0.9.0.2.3.9.0.3.4.4.4
Re: Looking To Hire Savvy NFT And Crypto Writers For An Ongoing Project by dammylarey(m): 7:08am On Mar 05, 2023
I write for NFT's, Crypto and Web3 related niche.
I'm willing to work with you on this project.
But your WhatsApp is not active, please fix it!
Hook me up @ WhatsApp: 0.7.0.3.9.6.2.6.3.7.1

Read my piece: https://medium.com/insiderfinance/future-of-nfts-potential-for-more-people-and-businesses-to-adopt-them-cf8a1f35d4d4

(1) (Reply)

Sell More Books Next Year ! / Assistance Of A Publisher Highly Needed / Case Study Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.