Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Lady Cries Out After Finding That The Bulk Clothes She Purchased Were All RAGS - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Cries Out After Finding That The Bulk Clothes She Purchased Were All RAGS (41322 Views)

Man Cries Out As His Goods Worth Millions Floats On Water In Ariaria (video) / Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else / Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cries Out After Finding That The Bulk Clothes She Purchased Were All RAGS by toffyz(m): 5:34pm On Jul 01, 2022
Obviously calling for help with style

What's the meaning of I don't have husband o

Na only me dey take care of my children o

Women and entitlement mentality!

Fvck off!

Na from heaven the bale drop abi?
Why isn't she showing us the clothes she claimed are torn, and dirty?
She's just mixing everything all together

Truly the bale might not be so cool as expected, but my instinct tells me they are not that bad.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out After Finding That The Bulk Clothes She Purchased Were All RAGS by Nigerfine3: 5:34pm On Jul 01, 2022
thesicilian:
Why are human beings this wicked?
Not really the case, rags are packaged and sold abroad for oil and gas industries and others. The buyer wasn’t certain of what she wanted to buy
Re: Lady Cries Out After Finding That The Bulk Clothes She Purchased Were All RAGS by lendahand(m): 5:34pm On Jul 01, 2022
denigma2:
Islam is such a beautiful way of life. Islam prohibits any kind of unclear transaction whereby the seller or buyer is unsure of the exact commodity being sold or bought at to the time of purchase
you will burn in hell with your mohammed you hypocrite if you don't repent. Was it not a black-spot-fore-headed jihadist brother of yours in Sokoto that defrauded me and sold me bags of rotten onions. It shall not be well with you hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out After Finding That The Bulk Clothes She Purchased Were All RAGS by zolajpower: 5:36pm On Jul 01, 2022
Shalommy:
Oyibo don start okirika yahoo. Chaii.. cheesy cheesy

My brother that thing there isn't from the oyibo o but our blacks . Oyibo gave out rag ( I:e ) threw them away but the blacks oversea arrange them either there or here
Re: Lady Cries Out After Finding That The Bulk Clothes She Purchased Were All RAGS by Nigerfine3: 5:37pm On Jul 01, 2022
Rags are packaged for industrial use, if you bought by mistake, well, it’s not the original sellers issue. The prices are different. Those rags are used in mainly oil and gas and other industries that use them to clean
Re: Lady Cries Out After Finding That The Bulk Clothes She Purchased Were All RAGS by Alaganature09(m): 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2022
Shalommy:
Naso cheesy

E pain me as you no vex shocked
Re: Lady Cries Out After Finding That The Bulk Clothes She Purchased Were All RAGS by TinubuNG: 5:50pm On Jul 01, 2022
1Alex:
Chai. She no fit return am?

na for naija dem dey package OK bale?
What did you expect from a low life , taking every bad thing for Nigeria always
Re: Lady Cries Out After Finding That The Bulk Clothes She Purchased Were All RAGS by Shalommy(f): 5:52pm On Jul 01, 2022
Alaganature09:

E pain me as you no vex shocked
Chaii.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Cries Out After Finding That The Bulk Clothes She Purchased Were All RAGS by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:54pm On Jul 01, 2022
Being entrepreneur ain't easy over here
Re: Lady Cries Out After Finding That The Bulk Clothes She Purchased Were All RAGS by Ebymyk(m): 5:54pm On Jul 01, 2022
People are indeed very wicked... Terrible world �
Re: Lady Cries Out After Finding That The Bulk Clothes She Purchased Were All RAGS by chatinent: 5:54pm On Jul 01, 2022
Rags or third grade? Let's be clear.
Re: Lady Cries Out After Finding That The Bulk Clothes She Purchased Were All RAGS by Alaganature09(m): 6:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaii.. cheesy cheesy

� lol
Re: Lady Cries Out After Finding That The Bulk Clothes She Purchased Were All RAGS by chigator2: 6:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
Factcheck0001:
na still one emeka or Obinna go do am

When I hear Yahoo Yahoo , yahoo plus, ritual, grave digging, skull mining, say more, I just know say na one Oluwole rasaq or one Abideen Rufus go run am.

Head slamming, empty cone heads, yaribs ewedu guzzling bonobos. Tuehhh

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out After Finding That The Bulk Clothes She Purchased Were All RAGS by TheOmoney(m): 6:11pm On Jul 01, 2022
Our yahoo boys don cross over there to send fake bale come here!?

U_gerrit
Re: Lady Cries Out After Finding That The Bulk Clothes She Purchased Were All RAGS by Keegan: 6:32pm On Jul 01, 2022
Shellsploit:
shocked

Business gone wrong!
This is how aeun will login into Nairaland one day and realize that all members of his platform have left.

This i have vehemently seen!

Show us your achievement in life bad belle Ipob.
Re: Lady Cries Out After Finding That The Bulk Clothes She Purchased Were All RAGS by newoffer: 6:36pm On Jul 01, 2022
Na rebag be that.
Shalommy:
Re: Lady Cries Out After Finding That The Bulk Clothes She Purchased Were All RAGS by cmecproblem(m): 6:55pm On Jul 01, 2022
I feel so bad for her! Wicked world.
Re: Lady Cries Out After Finding That The Bulk Clothes She Purchased Were All RAGS by osazsky(m): 6:55pm On Jul 01, 2022
1Alex:

u know nothing
Re: Lady Cries Out After Finding That The Bulk Clothes She Purchased Were All RAGS by osazsky(m): 6:56pm On Jul 01, 2022
I thought we once had SON in the zoo
Re: Lady Cries Out After Finding That The Bulk Clothes She Purchased Were All RAGS by Munzy14(m): 7:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
Shalommy:
Okirika yahoo...grin grin
Re: Lady Cries Out After Finding That The Bulk Clothes She Purchased Were All RAGS by Shalommy(f): 7:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
Munzy14:
Okirika yahoo...grin grin
Gbam... cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Cries Out After Finding That The Bulk Clothes She Purchased Were All RAGS by Munzy14(m): 7:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
Madam no worry...Our Gboys go equalize this street wey Oyibo don start another one..cheesy
Re: Lady Cries Out After Finding That The Bulk Clothes She Purchased Were All RAGS by OdefaGirl(f): 7:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
Shalommy:

Re: Lady Cries Out After Finding That The Bulk Clothes She Purchased Were All RAGS by meobizy(f): 7:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
1. You don’t sell straight from the bale. Maybe she’s the lowest of sellers because the documentaries I’ve seen show them open the bales behind the scene, inspect the clothes, patch the torn ones, etc before selling.

2. The business is a gamble. You might buy a bale and the clothes turn out high quality designers. You can also buy one to find unusable attires. She fell into the latter possibility.

3. People of one regional heritage played a fast one. It is in their nature to cheat always. God forbid what that tribe won’t do for money.

4. She should stay on the watch out for oil workers buying bales. The clothes are meant for use as rags in petroleum installations. If lucky with the search she’ll make the money back.
Re: Lady Cries Out After Finding That The Bulk Clothes She Purchased Were All RAGS by abokikhalifa: 7:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
Will you blame Govt for this ? Na still out fellow citizen do this kind thing.
Re: Lady Cries Out After Finding That The Bulk Clothes She Purchased Were All RAGS by Toriagirl(f): 7:22pm On Jul 01, 2022
Pure wickedness, sometimes business comes with some certain risk, but this one no follow at all,they just scammed her. So sorry ma'am.
Re: Lady Cries Out After Finding That The Bulk Clothes She Purchased Were All RAGS by mechanics(m): 7:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
Eyah, she should have confirmed it over there.
Re: Lady Cries Out After Finding That The Bulk Clothes She Purchased Were All RAGS by dchamp234(m): 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2022
Shalommy:
,,,, �����
Re: Lady Cries Out After Finding That The Bulk Clothes She Purchased Were All RAGS by ufotunang: 8:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
She should had checked the clothes before buying it
Re: Lady Cries Out After Finding That The Bulk Clothes She Purchased Were All RAGS by Ever8090: 8:34pm On Jul 01, 2022
1Alex:

na Nigerians work from that side.. nobody else fit do that kind work aside from Nigeriand

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out After Finding That The Bulk Clothes She Purchased Were All RAGS by Ipp1: 8:39pm On Jul 01, 2022
grin

Blame your brothers
Re: Lady Cries Out After Finding That The Bulk Clothes She Purchased Were All RAGS by Thebig4: 8:51pm On Jul 01, 2022
Hmmm afonja why?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) / Naira Gains, Dollar Crashes At Parallel Market / Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.