Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,472 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) (94401 Views)

Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science / Robert Pattinson’s ‘the Batman’ Suit Revealed In Leaked Movie Set Photos / Meet Damilola Aina, Model & Actress Who Wants A Rich, Handsome Man For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by siofra(f): 10:35am On Jul 01, 2022
The same science that named Amber Heard the most beautiful woman in the world. I'm not even surprised. It's just funny grin

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 01, 2022
They used the golden ratio... So it's accurate... The symmetry is perfect...

But I think Eddie Redmayne is handsome... Not perfect but I find him very attractive...

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Jeon(f): 11:34am On Jul 01, 2022
I disagree.

I don't find him attractive or good looking.
His appearance is dead scary.

324 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Saintmary(f): 11:41am On Jul 01, 2022
BoredBerry:

But I think Eddie Redmayne is handime... Not perfect but I find him very attractive...

For some interesting reason, only Caucasians are the "most attractive" in the world.

Is it not obvious to you that these people have limited brains that can't process the beauty in other races?

Or where should we place Naomi Campbell, Aishwarya and millions of other stunning beauties sprinkled evenly all over this planet?

Gosh.

P. S. The hair, the nose, the lips on this guy is already irritating to me, even plain brad pitt is a little better.

Where is that Arabian Model's picture, I could have shown you drop dead handsomeness.

335 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Biafranodogwu55: 11:44am On Jul 01, 2022
Siofla why do u always like creating lubbish thread

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:57am On Jul 01, 2022
one of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Saintmary(f): 12:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
If you don't buckle at the knee on setting eyes on him, you're not female.

102 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Thebadpolitican(m): 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
siofra:
The same science that named Amber Heard the most beautiful woman in the world. I'm not even surprised. It's just funny grin

Black men are the sexiest men alive alongside our curvy black lady not those lekpa white thing

These oyibo they praise themselves Wella what happened to Arab, Africans most footballers are even more handsome than him

Americans with their self entitlement to attach
Their opinion to the rest of the world

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Saintmary(f): 12:15pm On Jul 01, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Are you not ashamed dripping over a pink man ,and Korean female looking male celebs

When most guys says Nigerian women have fish brain they are damn correct apart from Bleep and makeup you guys have nothing upstairs

Every race has handsome men and beautiful women.

My beau has one of the most beautiful pair of eyes I've ever seen, I can't wait to see my kids inherit them. He's Nigerian.

And my eyes, they're deep hypnotic pools, you will get lost in them if you look for too long. I stopped using eyelashes because of too much attention.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Thebadpolitican(m): 12:26pm On Jul 01, 2022
Saintmary:

Every race has handsome men and beautiful women.

My beau has one of the most beautiful pair of eyes I've ever seen, I can't wait to see my kids inherit them. He's Nigerian.

And my eyes, they're deep hypnotic pools, you will get lost in them if you look for too long. I stopped using eyelashes because of too much attention.

Seems you married one pink man

8 Likes

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:49pm On Jul 01, 2022
I don't blame them, whites are the champions of science, so it's only natural that they manipulate the outcome of the position of science regarding the outlook of humans

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Sniper04(m): 12:54pm On Jul 01, 2022
siofra:
Have they performed this same experiment in all countries, foolish people, see as this one be like porcupine,no be only most handsome

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Trymeagain: 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
BoredBerry:

But I think Eddie Redmayne is handime... Not perfect but I find him very attractive...

Golden ratio? With his nose like that?

11 Likes

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Rahkman: 1:11pm On Jul 01, 2022
Saintmary:
If you don't buckle at the knee on setting eyes on him, you're not female.
nothing special about this arab neega he is even bald that's why he turbans most of the time he can't compare to this black dude below

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by floss(m): 1:33pm On Jul 01, 2022
Ok
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by siofra(f): 1:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
BoredBerry:

What's handime?

I googled Eddie Redmayne. He's not attractive to me though but better looking than the guy above.

1 Like

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by siofra(f): 1:37pm On Jul 01, 2022
Rahkman:
nothing special about this arab neega he is even bald that's why he turbans most of the time he can't compare to this black dude below

What's his username on social media?
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by siofra(f): 1:39pm On Jul 01, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

What's a pink man?

Do you mean white man?
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Thebadpolitican(m): 1:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
siofra:

What's a pink man?

Do you mean white man?

Yep they are not white physically they are pink

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by siofra(f): 1:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Yep they are not white physically they are pink

I'm attracted to men regardless of race.

7 Likes

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Thebadpolitican(m): 1:48pm On Jul 01, 2022
siofra:

I'm attracted to men regardless of race.

You should know the pink man will treat you worse if he gets to date you or marry you as black woman, they don't even value black women because they see you all as ugly they prefer Asian women

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by kals4luv990(m): 1:50pm On Jul 01, 2022
Wtf if that guy na finest in the world den m the finest across the planets..
Wat is wrong with this people and their grading system sef

13 Likes

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by siofra(f): 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

You should know the pink man will treat you worse if he gets to date you or marry you as black woman, they don't even value black women because they see you all as ugly they prefer Asian women

Wahala!

I'm not getting married to a white person so chill abeg!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Thebadpolitican(m): 2:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
siofra:

Wahala!

I'm not getting married to a white person so chill abeg!

Why are u crushing on them in the first place
Nigeria ladies ehnn

Most Nigeria guys crushing on a foreigner would post black ladies like bhadie Kelly and co but Nigerian ladies will be crushing on white men especially Koreans female looking guys, if u posted a black guy we could have all discuss it I will take Michael b Jordon over that pink man

6 Likes

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Rahkman: 2:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
siofra:

What's his username on social media?
dariusjr grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by etrange: 2:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
@title: When you say "by science" it would seem as if it's based on some well established scientific theory or law accepted all over the world. Instead of saying science and having people argue unnecessarily, why not mention the name of the organization that made the proclamation so that people would know it's just a group of people having fun?

Anyway, I hope y'all know this is based on how closely the sizes of thier facial features align with what was considered handsome by the ancient Greek. It's about figures and not necessarily the real aesthetics. The concept of beauty is artistic not scientific, and therefore extremely subjective.

Below are some of the considerations

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by cooooooks(m): 2:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
Idris Elba has regularly been deemed the most attractive man.

Is that also racist?

Saintmary:

For some interesting reason, only Caucasians are the "most attractive" in the world.

Is it not obvious to you that these people have limited brains that can't process the beauty in other races?

Or where should we place Naomi Campbell, Aishwarya and millions of other stunning beauties sprinkled evenly all over this planet?

Gosh.

P. S. The hair, the nose, the lips on this guy is already irritating to me, even plain brad pitt is a little better.

Where is that Arabian Model's picture, I could have shown you drop dead handsomeness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by siofra(f): 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Why are u crushing on them in the first place
Nigeria ladies ehnn

Most Nigeria guys crushing on a foreigner would post black ladies like bhadie Kelly and co but Nigerian ladies will be crushing on white men especially Koreans female looking guys, if u posted a black guy we could have all discuss it I will take Michael b Jordon over that pink man

Kupe boys that Nigerian girls were throwing their pants on are white?

Nigerian men are more likely to asslick white people than Nigerian women.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Saintmary(f): 2:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

You didn't read my post, I said my beau is Nigerian.

Is there a pink Nigerian somewhere?

4 Likes

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by siofra(f): 2:11pm On Jul 01, 2022
Rahkman:
dariusjr grin grin grin

Nice

wink
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Jeon(f): 2:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
etrange:
@title: When you say "by science" it would seem as if it's based on some well established scientific theory or law accepted all over the world. Instead of saying science and having people argue unnecessarily, why not mention the name of the organization that made the proclamation so that people would know it's just a group of people having fun?

Anyway, I hope y'all know this is based on how closely the sizes of thier facial features align with what was considered handsome by the ancient Greek. It's about figures and not necessarily the real aesthetics. The concept of beauty is artistic not scientific, and therefore extremely subjective.

Below are some of the considerations

In my opinion Henry is better than the rest.

7 Likes

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Saintmary(f): 2:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
cooooooks:
Idris Elba has regularly been deemed the most attractive man.

Is that also racist?

I said, the golden ratio is racist.

Was Idris Elba rated based on the golden ratio?

Btw, I absolutely dig Idris's looks.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

American Bodyguard Of Dababy Collecting Lagos Girl Number (Photos) / Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) / The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.