Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) (94415 Views)

Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science / Robert Pattinson’s ‘the Batman’ Suit Revealed In Leaked Movie Set Photos / Meet Damilola Aina, Model & Actress Who Wants A Rich, Handsome Man For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by PumpumPrince: 11:02am On Jul 02, 2022
siofra:

Nice

wink

I was almost convinced i saw u....did u walk pass me at Muswell hill yesterday in London?. angry
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by xynerise: 11:12am On Jul 02, 2022
Always a white man. grin

Mumu people. Even this one that looks sick is handsome grin
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Lightorder: 11:12am On Jul 02, 2022
Biafranodogwu55:
Siofla why do u always like creating lubbish thread

tell am o. As if we are all blind.
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Doctortest: 11:13am On Jul 02, 2022
Ahhh I fine pass this guy nah I swear down
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Le2money(m): 11:13am On Jul 02, 2022
E no go better for science....me sev wey I think say I no fine still fine pass this one with flat cheek like person wey no see food chop grin grin

siofra:
The same science that named Amber Heard the most beautiful woman in the world. I'm not even surprised. It's just funny grin

1 Like

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 02, 2022
Jeon:
I disagree.

I don't find him attractive or good looking.
His appearance is dead scary.

U are entitled to ur opinion
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Lightorder: 11:14am On Jul 02, 2022
As if we are all blind. Oyimbo people sef. That I don’t manufacture rocket , doesn’t mean if I SEE finest one I don’t know. Most handsome in their street

1 Like

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by TheSourcerer: 11:14am On Jul 02, 2022
Jeon:
I disagree.

I look dead scary and ragged too
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 02, 2022
LMAO. This one can’t even clean Brad Pitt’s shoes.
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 02, 2022
Abeg Obasanjo and osho Baba fine pass this one.
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by compton11(m): 11:16am On Jul 02, 2022
Rahkman:
nothing special about this arab neega he is even bald that's why he turbans most of the time he can't compare to this black dude below
and this nigga ain't more handsome than my nigga Donny grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by donnie(m): 11:16am On Jul 02, 2022
etrange:
@title: When you say "by science" it would seem as if it's based on some well established scientific theory or law accepted all over the world. Instead of saying science and having people argue unnecessarily, why not mention the name of the organization that made the proclamation so that people would know it's just a group of people having fun?

Anyway, I hope y'all know this is based on how closely the sizes of thier facial features align with what was considered handsome by the ancient Greek. It's about figures and not necessarily the real aesthetics. The concept of beauty is artistic not scientific, and therefore extremely subjective.

Below are some of the considerations

So his chin gave him the lead? grin
So sad seeing blacks gush over a white depiction of handsomeness given to them by white people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Arielle: 11:17am On Jul 02, 2022
Rahkman:
nothing special about this arab neega he is even bald that's why he turbans most of the time he can't compare to this black dude below
Errr.....no! cheesy cheesy
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Slimm01: 11:18am On Jul 02, 2022
Science should speak for itself. There is another most attractive man somewhere declared by a beauty peagant organizers. And there's another most attractive man again declared by one lady somewhere who is heel in love.
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Lightorder: 11:19am On Jul 02, 2022
compton11:
and this nigga ain't more handsome than my nigga Donny grin grin
tell am o. If most handsome title moves far from black , wayo don enter am. They should keep setting and marking their own exams

4 Likes

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by onuman: 11:19am On Jul 02, 2022
Jeon:
I disagree.

He is not handsome, but just like another man on the planet earth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by otabaotaba: 11:19am On Jul 02, 2022
I guess the machine battery was down when this record was taken
Even me fine pass this one
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by NwaAdazzi(m): 11:20am On Jul 02, 2022
Look who made it to FP
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 11:21am On Jul 02, 2022
siofra:
The same science that named Amber Heard the most beautiful woman in the world. I'm not even surprised. It's just funny grin

Read the justification and feel relaxed, it's a scientific claims and it has its standard of measurement
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Lightorder: 11:23am On Jul 02, 2022
etrange:
@title: When you say "by science" it would seem as if it's based on some well established scientific theory or law accepted all over the world. Instead of saying science and having people argue unnecessarily, why not mention the name of the organization that made the proclamation so that people would know it's just a group of people having fun?

Anyway, I hope y'all know this is based on how closely the sizes of thier facial features align with what was considered handsome by the ancient Greek. It's about figures and not necessarily the real aesthetics. The concept of beauty is artistic not scientific, and therefore extremely subjective.

Below are some of the considerations
if you like, label him like human skeleton diagram or even put sign post on him. We all are not blind

1 Like

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by compton11(m): 11:23am On Jul 02, 2022
Persephone1:
I'd rather pick a black northern Indian as handsome over a pale skinned half done boiler Caucasian.
black India are more in South though!
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by bosstim(m): 11:23am On Jul 02, 2022
You be science!!!!! tongue
Jeon:
I disagree.

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Jeromejnr(m): 11:23am On Jul 02, 2022
KosiGee:
What kind of science are we talking about here.
This man is the goat literally.
I pity his female fans.

Guy, u no well o grin
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by slowice(m): 11:24am On Jul 02, 2022
The exact reason beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

2 Likes

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Bebem(m): 11:24am On Jul 02, 2022
siofra:

This is most handsome Kwa? On what ground exactly? Did they see people like us from other parts of the world?

3 Likes

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by chrizzyace: 11:24am On Jul 02, 2022
Saintmary:

For some interesting reason, only Caucasians are the "most attractive" in the world.

Is it not obvious to you that these people have limited brains that can't process the beauty in other races?

Or where should we place Naomi Campbell, Aishwarya and millions of other stunning beauties sprinkled evenly all over this planet?

Gosh.

P. S. The hair, the nose, the lips on this guy is already irritating to me, even plain brad pitt is a little better.

Where is that Arabian Model's picture, I could have shown you drop dead handsomeness.

They are talking about the Most Handsome man you’re mentioning Naomi Campbell Na wa
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by naheem8307(m): 11:25am On Jul 02, 2022
siofra:

Spit... I fine pass am
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Jeromejnr(m): 11:25am On Jul 02, 2022
Lightorder:
tell am o. If most handsome title moves far from black , wayo don enter am. They should keep setting and marking their own exams

Lol
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 02, 2022
Only attractive to dogs

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

American Bodyguard Of Dababy Collecting Lagos Girl Number (Photos) / Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) / The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.