Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) (94412 Views)

Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science / Robert Pattinson’s ‘the Batman’ Suit Revealed In Leaked Movie Set Photos / Meet Damilola Aina, Model & Actress Who Wants A Rich, Handsome Man For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by cococandy(f): 3:55pm On Jul 02, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Coco has gone from boyziimen

Always been.

And contrary to what people believe, I actually LOVE manly masculine man. I just require equal respect. Dasall grin
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
Mine is Ronaldinho the Brazilian footballer
realstars:
Ray mysterio of the wwe is the most handsome man in the world.
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2022
Only two blackmen after 20 caucasian guys have won the price..
Don't be deceived as long as Those white N!ggars are in charge of science and technology they will always see people of other races as inferior coz they only favor them whiteselves in everything..
grandstar:

It is not always Caucasians that 'win' that prize. The villian in Black Panther and Idris Elba have both attained that status
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by GloriousGbola: 4:18pm On Jul 02, 2022
Farfalla:
I'm I the only one who finds it weird that some men are here rating themselves against Robert Pattinson?

"I'm more handsome than this dude", "I fine pass", "I'm 6'7", dark and handsome"...

Bunch of attention-seeking beta males. Jeez!

I am definitely finer than sparkle boy. Next thing you chicks will be swooning over bare chested wolfie boy too angry angry
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by GloriousGbola: 4:26pm On Jul 02, 2022
cococandy:

Always been.

And contrary to what people believe, I actually LOVE manly masculine man. I just require equal respect. Dasall grin

I know that na. You aren't stuffing Mr coco with all that food if he doesn't convert it to sinew and abs

1 Like

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Toriagirl(f): 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
This same science/scientists could be wrong, where is the handsomeness in this guy? Nonsense and ingredients!
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by 3kay945(m): 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
Rahkman:
nothing special about this arab neega he is even bald that's why he turbans most of the time he can't compare to this black dude below

Hmmm, the Arab is sweet. But the black dude you posted?! undecided
I look better than the dude despite the age difference. cool
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Cousin9999: 5:01pm On Jul 02, 2022
"Now, Mr. Wallace..."
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Skmoda360(m): 5:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
siofra:

Kupe boys that Nigerian girls were throwing their pants on are white?

Nigerian men are more likely to asslick white people than Nigerian women.
Shey you dey whine me ni? If i date oyinbo woman, i will seeing her as myself because they are very flat behind, no matter how gorgeous they look, you can't take that flatness away from them. That's why they go under knife to do suction...
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by izombie(m): 5:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
engrchykae:
most of us don't know yet that we are the first and original race.
The Caucasians are a corruption of the original.
They lack lips
They lack the ability to give birth like Africa
They lack the ability to self-heal.
They age quickly (compared to Africans)
Dude inferiority complex go kill you. What's your problem sef? Idris elba was once the sexiest man in the world. Dwayne johnson was once the sexiest man in the world. No problem but now that they picked a white man you are here spewing trash. Black people are just poison. Walahi
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by izombie(m): 6:04pm On Jul 02, 2022
Not gay o but this neega fine

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by izombie(m): 6:11pm On Jul 02, 2022
Favorolasupo:
Yes you are internationally right...
African/Nigerian/Blackmen are more likely to marry outside their race than African/Nigerian/blackwomen mostly maybe due to inferiority complex,money or maybe love(look at most Blackmen celebs from USA especially rappers)...Nowadays Blackmen don't respect/like blackwomen again so they go for white/Asian girls so that they can be seen as equal to the White dudes...
To me i think blackwomen are just too loyal to blackmen,,i would like to see more blackwomen date/get married to guys outside their race..
you are right. Even most basketballers are all dating white girls. Black footballers in europe also most are dating white girls. The only reason black girls don't really other races is because they are not attracted to them. Chris rock said it and i completely agree. Black women are not attracted to men of other races
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Farfalla(f): 7:01pm On Jul 02, 2022
GloriousGbola:

I am definitely finer than sparkle boy. Next thing you chicks will be swooning over bare chested wolfie boy too angry angry

We already know your gbola is glorious. You're fine as well?

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by GloriousGbola: 7:03pm On Jul 02, 2022
Farfalla:

We already know your gbola is glorious. You're fine as well?

It's the internet na.

I am a naija bill Gates megachad supercock male swimsuit model. cheesy

And that is the correct reaction meme. This man so fynneeee my shades need shades or I will go blind cheesy
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 02, 2022
I agree with you but not all black girls..i have seen some black girls with white guys and even Asians and Latinos but its rare and i have even seen some white guys who only dates black girls..
But me im attracted to all men regardless of race...wow i never knew Chris rock said that..
izombie:
you are right. Even most basketballers are all dating white girls. Black footballers in europe also most are dating white girls. The only reason black girls don't really other races is because they are not attracted to them. Chris rock said it and i completely agree. Black women are not attracted to men of other races
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Farfalla(f): 7:11pm On Jul 02, 2022
GloriousGbola:

It's the internet na.

I am a naija bill Gates megachad supercock male swimsuit model. cheesy

And that is the correct reaction meme. This man so fynneeee my shades need shades or I will go blind cheesy

Oh well.... cheesy
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by TheSourcerer: 7:18pm On Jul 02, 2022
Jeon:

Sure. cheesy

wink
But they are different types of dead scary and ragged.
smiley
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by pyro62(m): 7:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
BoredBerry:
They used the golden ratio... So it's accurate... The symmetry is perfect...

But I think Eddie Redmayne is handsome... Not perfect but I find him very attractive...

Boredberry: They used the golden ratio... So it's accurate... The symmetry is perfect...
Pyro: Hold my beer wink
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Saintmary(f): 7:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
Uchesis:

i rushed to check your profile to see the eyes u talked about, only to find out that you cant even take a simple picture. Gerrarrahia joh

I decided to my pictures away from Nairaland.

For privacy.
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Saintmary(f): 7:51pm On Jul 02, 2022
SugarGirl44:

That's because they place so much value on themselves, and they are actually winning.
Guess who's helping them? You and I.

We are even typing this in their language, lol.
We copy everything about them and hate our own.

We reek of low self esteem and hate ourselves so much, and if anyone is trying to be proud of their root, we call them bigots/tribalists.

So there you have it, they're the very best, according to them and us!

You do have a point

1 Like

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Saintmary(f): 7:53pm On Jul 02, 2022
Tywo2018:
The handsome is Non Scientific the other is Scientific in Beauty.

Science , in this case, is a stretch.
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Saintmary(f): 7:55pm On Jul 02, 2022
nighter:

Naaaa. He has a feminine touch. I like my man all bones, very masculine looking.

Revisit the picture in ten years time
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Babalola0920: 7:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
Once a white man praise anything we don't usually use our sense to even disregard rather we divide and argue over what doesn't event make sense lol
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Saintmary(f): 8:00pm On Jul 02, 2022
cococandy:

Surprisingly I don’t find men like this attractive. He’s good looking that’s for sure. Just not attractive to me. Looks like a pretty boy not a handsome man. Dunno if that makes sense

This shows attraction is really different for different folks.

You're correct, we humans have our type, and our tastes change too.
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Saintmary(f): 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
Greystone:

Let me help you.
These Caucasians don’t know the meaning of fine.

Here he is Omar Borkan al gala.
The guy fine like say him na photoshop (no homo)

Thanks jare

1 Like

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Gerrithmorris01: 8:03pm On Jul 02, 2022
siofra:
The same science that named Amber Heard the most beautiful woman in the world. I'm not even surprised. It's just funny grin

Even Cristiano Ronaldo fine pass this one �
This one is not handsome if compared to some Indian actors
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Wwwq: 8:06pm On Jul 02, 2022
Really
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Saintmary(f): 8:07pm On Jul 02, 2022
chrizzyace:

They are talking about the Most Handsome man you’re mentioning Naomi Campbell Na wa

I was highlighting the various beauties male and female, now this same golden ratio announced Amber Heard as the most beautiful woman, that's why I said they're racists for being blind to all other beauties and handsome guys everywhere else.

Try to read through before quoting.
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by FikkyolaE(m): 8:40pm On Jul 02, 2022
This one wey look like aya kure grin Ronaldo sef fine pass this monkey
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Goldmaxx(f): 8:44pm On Jul 02, 2022
Light78:
Nigerians, they will never agree. Some of us lack competence and understanding.

It has to do with the position and angle of every part of the face.

A computer program just showed how that man became the most handsome and fools are posting different pictures here.

The shape of the nose

The shape of the eyes, ear, side view ( both left and right), mouth, and lips. Well-aligned to the body.

Now I know why people do not learn.

You people should keep behaving like illiterates. They all gave you guys proof and you still don't want to believe.
grin
Nigerians are always angry. I don't blame them, the country has f<cked them up badly. That's the reason the world tend to downgrade them.
I'm not surprised.
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Goldmaxx(f): 8:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
Transcriber:
shut da fuccck up
Beauty is seen by human beings, not Machines
And we are definitely not blind

Fuccck off with your stupid grammar
why are Nigerians always angry and frustrated?
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Goldmaxx(f): 8:51pm On Jul 02, 2022
Enny2013:
Wen ar dey going to locate my husband?
Cuteness overload!
pics of your husband or we don't believe it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

American Bodyguard Of Dababy Collecting Lagos Girl Number (Photos) / Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) / The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.