Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) (94416 Views)

Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science / Robert Pattinson’s ‘the Batman’ Suit Revealed In Leaked Movie Set Photos / Meet Damilola Aina, Model & Actress Who Wants A Rich, Handsome Man For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Goldmaxx(f): 8:56pm On Jul 02, 2022
Favorolasupo:
I agree with you but not all black girls..i have seen some black girls with white guys and even Asians and Latinos but its rare and i have even seen some white guys who only dates black girls..
But me im attracted to all men regardless of race...wow i never knew Chris rock said that..
na ajegunle you go dey see the white men? undecided grin
Comot from your shithole first.
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by BENEAMATA: 8:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
I've seen the most handsome male some 14 to 16 years ago at oyingbo bus stop walking past . No kidding . And i've seen some select handsome men in my existence be it on t.v magazines ,name it .

Now let me describe this man , that's if description alone can even paint the picture , tall ,really deep shiny black , and a completely pure , so pure white part of his eyes in that chiselled face that contrast the black skin is a striking standout . How it seemed like i was the only one that noticed this adonis that day amidst the multitude as he walked past me right there by the railway crossing at oyingbo , is still what i can't explain . The guy made me want to believe what i was told many years before by some one that the devil ,when summoned had appeared as a very tall ,black and extremely handsome male .
Saw a very beautiful , desirable and very fair lady with a glowing ,spotless skin less than eight meters from the same railway crossing on apapa road about two years ago . While she is not the most beautiful i've seen , she sure is the most beautiful i've come across physically .story for another day .
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Enny2013(f): 10:38pm On Jul 02, 2022
Goldmaxx:
pics of your husband or we don't believe it.
LOL... Ok
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by holysaint1(m): 10:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
Saintmary:
If you don't buckle at the knee on setting eyes on him, you're not female.

That wasnt what saint mary did when she saw joseph ooo. undecided
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by izombie(m): 11:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
Favorolasupo:
I agree with you but not all black girls..i have seen some black girls with white guys and even Asians and Latinos but its rare and i have even seen some white guys who only dates black girls..
But me im attracted to all men regardless of race...wow i never knew Chris rock said that..
yeah i should've said most black girls. Ofcourse some don't care, if they like a guy they like him regardless of race.

1 Like

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:29am On Jul 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
They used the golden ratio... So it's accurate... The symmetry is perfect...

But I think Eddie Redmayne is handsome... Not perfect but I find him very attractive...
For real undecided
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Transcriber: 1:51am On Jul 03, 2022
Goldmaxx:
why are Nigerians always angry and frustrated?
I was angry at the nonsense in that post
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Saintmary(f): 2:56am On Jul 03, 2022
holysaint1:

That wasnt what saint mary did when she saw joseph ooo. undecided

Were you there?
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by engrchykae(m): 3:58am On Jul 03, 2022
izombie:
Dude inferiority complex go kill you. What's your problem sef? Idris elba was once the sexiest man in the world. Dwayne johnson was once the sexiest man in the world. No problem but now that they picked a white man you are here spewing trash. Black people are just poison. Walahi
self hate will prolong your life.
Just listen to the level of self hatred in you(black people are poison)
Lost thing
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by rickdaking(m): 6:34am On Jul 03, 2022
Jeon:
I disagree.

I don't find him attractive or good looking.
His appearance is dead scary.
That’s why he’s the best Batman! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Goldmaxx(f): 6:56am On Jul 03, 2022
Transcriber:
I was angry at the nonsense in that post
You people fail to read, understand and reason. That's why you guys always react emotionally. There's a methodology for that analysis (doesn't mean they're right). Constructive criticism/reaction could have been better.
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Jeon(f): 7:19am On Jul 03, 2022
rickdaking:

That’s why he’s the best Batman! cool

Me likey Ben Affleck.

2 Likes

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Transcriber: 7:47am On Jul 03, 2022
Goldmaxx:

You people fail to read, understand and reason. That's why you guys always react emotionally. There's a methodology for that analysis (doesn't mean they're right). Constructive criticism/reaction could have been better.
I repeat beauty is seen by human beings, not Computers and we are not blind

Besides the computer was fed with ancient Greek stereotyped data
So calling that man "most handsome in the world "based on science" is overreaching and stupid to say the least
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by buchilino(m): 7:54am On Jul 03, 2022
siofra:
The same science that named Amber Heard the most beautiful woman in the world. I'm not even surprised. It's just funny grin

A WHITE GUY, Y AM I NOT SURPRISED
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by ANTIFA: 8:26am On Jul 03, 2022
Light78:
Nigerians, they will never agree. Some of us lack competence and understanding.

It has to do with the position and angle of every part of the face.

A computer program just showed how that man became the most handsome and fools are posting different pictures here.

The shape of the nose

The shape of the eyes, ear, side view ( both left and right), mouth, and lips. Well-aligned to the body.

Now I know why people do not learn.

You people should keep behaving like illiterates. They all gave you guys proof and you still don't want to believe.
do you watch qvoose studio YouTube channel
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by ANTIFA: 8:33am On Jul 03, 2022
BENEAMATA:
I've seen the most handsome male some 14 to 16 years ago at oyingbo bus stop walking past . No kidding . And i've seen some select handsome men in my existence be it on t.v magazines ,name it .

Now let me describe this man , that's if description alone can even paint the picture , tall ,really deep shiny black , and a completely pure , so pure white part of his eyes in that chiselled face that contrast the black skin is a striking standout . How it seemed like i was the only one that noticed this adonis that day amidst the multitude as he walked past me right there by the railway crossing at oyingbo , is still what i can't explain . The guy made me want to believe what i was told many years before by some one that the devil ,when summoned had appeared as a very tall ,black and extremely handsome male .
Saw a very beautiful , desirable and very fair lady with a glowing ,spotless skin less than eight meters from the same railway crossing on apapa road about two years ago . While she is not the most beautiful i've seen , she sure is the most beautiful i've come across physically .story for another day .
adonis gigachad and hamza. You watch them?
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by BENEAMATA: 9:31am On Jul 03, 2022
ANTIFA:
adonis gigachad and hamza. You watch them?
no , i don't . What'e they about ?
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by izombie(m): 10:22am On Jul 03, 2022
engrchykae:
self hate will prolong your life.
Just listen to the level of self hatred in you(black people are poison)
Lost thing
say whatever you want but it's the truth. Your problem with this news is because it's a white man but when idris elba and dwayne johnson were the sexiest men you didn't have an issue with that.
I am a black person also but we are the worst people/race ever. Call it self hate but it's the truth.
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 03, 2022
Who told this mumu i dey for naija..werey pls mind yr business..
Goldmaxx:
na ajegunle you go dey see the white men? undecided grin
Comot from your shithole first.
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by engrchykae(m): 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2022
izombie:
say whatever you want but it's the truth. Your problem with this news is because it's a white man but when idris elba and dwayne johnson were the sexiest men you didn't have an issue with that.
I am a black person also but we are the worst people/race ever. Call it self hate but it's the truth.
blacks are the worst race?
You are a success story of mental intimidation by whites.
But do you know that whites pose a threat to nature?
They can end the world as it is tomorrow.
And they are the best?
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Goldmaxx(f): 3:26pm On Jul 03, 2022
Favorolasupo:
Who told this mumu i dey for naija..werey pls mind yr business..
for the mind? undecided
Stop dreaming please.
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 3:58pm On Jul 03, 2022
Saintmary:
If you don't buckle at the knee on setting eyes on him, you're not female.
Man be looking like a sisi undecided
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by holysaint1(m): 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2022
Saintmary:

Were you there?

No... But at least, that's what the bible recorded.
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Saintmary(f): 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Man be looking like a sisi undecided

Don't be jealous, I'm sure someone is crushing on you somewhere
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by lascos912(m): 10:27am On Jul 04, 2022
siofra:

What's a pink man?

Do you mean white man?
they are more pink than white
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by lascos912(m): 10:29am On Jul 04, 2022
Abi ori awon science o pe ni
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by toygod2: 5:05am On Jul 08, 2022
Hey
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Loreettaa: 5:23am On Jul 08, 2022
Looks like someone who needs better okazi soup and garri with lots of meat so he can fill out the gaps.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

American Bodyguard Of Dababy Collecting Lagos Girl Number (Photos) / Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) / The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.