Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Who Don F**k Up Before, Hands In The Air. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Who Don F**k Up Before, Hands In The Air. (868 Views)

Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State / Abuja Sex Workers: Policemen Touched Our Breasts, Put Hands In Our Vagina / Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Don F**k Up Before, Hands In The Air. by Exmilitant(m): 10:37am On Jul 01, 2022
I listened to Kweku's song this morning and had to look back in retrospect on my life course. I must say I still feel embarrassed and stupid whenever I reflected on my "f**k up" while growing up.

Here are some that still make me feel ashamed.

1. My mum, sister and neighbors staring at me as I was banging a deaf and dumb girl.

2. In the hospital bed about nine student- doctors were making the ward rounds and one of the girls among them bent over a patient, I saw her well rounded buttocks and my prick stood up, i didn't know that another student has faced my directions, the next thing was, 'Jesus, "bros no rape person here o." All eyes turned on me including fellow patient. And the stubborn prick was still standing tall.. I had to discharge myself from the hospital.

3. I was flogged 24 stroke of the cane in front of the whole community for peeping at a married woman bathing( been doing that for days).

4. I sold two plots of land in a prominent place for less than half the amount lands are sold in that area just to pay for a one bedroom apartment for my girlfriend. Who moved in with a DSS guy. When I confronted the girl, the DSS guy came out and pointed a gun at me and said, "if you do pim, I go finish you and I don't ever want to see you close to this house again."

Although things has improved a lot for me, I still feel foolish over those past jonsings.

So ladies and gentlemen, who has f**k up before, and how did you get past the shameful feelings?

2 Likes

Re: Who Don F**k Up Before, Hands In The Air. by SHINJA: 11:01am On Jul 01, 2022
I once voted for buhari angry angry angry

My Yoruba Muslim friend fatai deceived me cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Who Don F**k Up Before, Hands In The Air. by Cypress042(m): 11:10am On Jul 01, 2022
cheesy grin
Re: Who Don F**k Up Before, Hands In The Air. by Flamethehussler: 12:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
Fuckup get levels
You were a nuisance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Don F**k Up Before, Hands In The Air. by Exmilitant(m): 8:13am On Jul 02, 2022
Exmilitant:
I listened to Kweku's song this morning and had to look back in retrospect on my life course, I must say I still feel embarrassed and stupid whenever I reflected on my "f**k up" while growing up.
Here are some that makes me feel ashamed.
1. My mum, sister and neighbors staring at me as I was banging a deaf and dumb girl.
2.in the hospital bed about nine student- doctors were making the ward rounds and one of the girls among them bent over a patient, I saw her well rounded buttocks and my prick stood up, i didn't know that another student has faced my directions, the next thing was, 'Jesus, "bros no rape person here o." All eyes turned on me including fellow patient. And the stubborn prick was still standing tall.. I had to discharge myself from the hospital.
3. I was flogged 24 stroke of the cane in front of the whole community for peeping at a married woman bathing( been doing that for days).
4.I sold two plots of land in a prominent place for less than half the amount lands are sold in that area just to pay for a one bedroom apartment for my girlfriend. Who moved in with a DSS guy. When I confronted the girl, the DSS guy came out and pointed a gun at me and said, "if you do pim, I go finish you and I don't ever want to see you close to this house again."

Although things has improved a lot for me, I still feel foolish over those past jonsings.

So ladies and gentlemen, who has f**k up before, and how did you get past the shameful feelings?
OAM4J, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, what sayest thou? undecided
Re: Who Don F**k Up Before, Hands In The Air. by fredwill1357(m): 6:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
Exmilitant:
what sayest thou? undecided
Just laugh over it, take it as nothing, there are really nothing. Everyone in the world have had their shameful moments, moreover what you described are more of embarrassing than shameful. We are animals and our sexual drives are normal.

1 Like

Re: Who Don F**k Up Before, Hands In The Air. by Usorohtheman(m): 8:09pm On Jul 02, 2022
Op, fuckups get levels...

For Some F-ups, u just need go stay for prison...

2 Likes

Re: Who Don F**k Up Before, Hands In The Air. by Onyi22(f): 3:15am On Jul 03, 2022
Op your own don pass Bleep up ooo, You really mess up.
How can you sleep with a deaf n dumb girl

1 Like

Re: Who Don F**k Up Before, Hands In The Air. by Exmilitant(m): 7:03pm On Jul 04, 2022
Onyi22:
Op your own don pass Bleep up ooo, You really mess up.
How can you sleep with a deaf n dumb girl
she was way older than me.
Re: Who Don F**k Up Before, Hands In The Air. by ThePlugg(m): 11:09pm On Jul 04, 2022
op your own de your body cheesy

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: ‘it Is Not Real’ – Lady In Viral Video Denies Stealing Jewelries, Money / Beware Of Criminal Nannies That Robs Houses / Trinity Guy Finally Out Of Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.