Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,366 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

What I Got From Chicago State University Concerning Tinubu's Certificate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Got From Chicago State University Concerning Tinubu's Certificate (2564 Views)

Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University / Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University / Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Got From Chicago State University Concerning Tinubu's Certificate by 2sexycom(m): 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
I am a Peter Obi supporter and I will be till the end of the election season.

I personally reached out to Chicago State University a few days ago concerning Tinubu's certificate and today, they replied to me as seen in the attached file.

We should, at this stage, move on to other issues...

2 Likes

Re: What I Got From Chicago State University Concerning Tinubu's Certificate by babyfaceafrica: 12:43pm On Jul 01, 2022
So wetin concern us bayii
Re: What I Got From Chicago State University Concerning Tinubu's Certificate by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 01, 2022
naa wwetin government dey do b dat.
draw attention from the main issue
Re: What I Got From Chicago State University Concerning Tinubu's Certificate by IamWonderful: 12:46pm On Jul 01, 2022
You are looking for Pandora Peter Obituary urchins trouble

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Got From Chicago State University Concerning Tinubu's Certificate by DiscoverID: 12:48pm On Jul 01, 2022
You think ExxonMobil will employ someone without a certificate? Well, after all you goats believed Jibril el Sudan is buhari, so you can actually believe anything. How can a whole tribe be this deluded?

218 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Got From Chicago State University Concerning Tinubu's Certificate by Segzy22: 12:48pm On Jul 01, 2022
They will still come and wail here... they are born with it.
Their brothers are sleeping under the bridges of Lagos developed by the same Tinubu.
Awon WEYREY

6 Likes

Re: What I Got From Chicago State University Concerning Tinubu's Certificate by Tunechi5(m): 12:49pm On Jul 01, 2022
How about his pry school certificate ,help us dig it out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Got From Chicago State University Concerning Tinubu's Certificate by DiscoverID: 12:51pm On Jul 01, 2022
Tunechi5:
How about his pry school certificate ,help us dig it out
Another ewu?

206 Likes

Re: What I Got From Chicago State University Concerning Tinubu's Certificate by Tunechi5(m): 12:54pm On Jul 01, 2022
DiscoverID:

Another ewu?
ok later they'll say obi supporters are rude

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Got From Chicago State University Concerning Tinubu's Certificate by DiscoverID: 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2022
Tunechi5:
ok later they'll say obi supporters are rude
No, I have met brilliant obi supporters and many are decent people. But, you online bandits and almajiris deserves no mercy. How about you just donate your head for a spicy isi ewu?

206 Likes

Re: What I Got From Chicago State University Concerning Tinubu's Certificate by 2sexycom(m): 10:23pm On Jul 01, 2022
DiscoverID:
You think ExxonMobil will employ someone without a certificate? Well, after all you goats believed Jibril el Sudan is buhari, so you can actually believe anything. How can a whole tribe be this deluded?
You are just a fool with a preconceived disdain...

Why would I think that someone who can speak English well has no certificate? The question I even ask the school was whether he was their student or not, at least, that was the angle I approached the issue...
Re: What I Got From Chicago State University Concerning Tinubu's Certificate by duwdu: 12:25am On Jul 02, 2022
2sexycom:
You are just a fool with a preconceived disdain...

Why would I think that someone who can speak English well has no certificate? The question I even ask the school was whether he was their student or not, at least, that was the angle I approached the issue...

I hear the school started charging $15 or so to keep answering queries such as yours. What it so with your own inquiry?

P34c3
Re: What I Got From Chicago State University Concerning Tinubu's Certificate by RedpillAnalyst: 1:03am On Jul 02, 2022
He did 2 year program from 1977 - 1979 and he bagged a bachelor's of Science in BA.

He is a cerebral fellow. However, smells fishy.
Re: What I Got From Chicago State University Concerning Tinubu's Certificate by otipoju(m): 1:25am On Jul 02, 2022
RedpillAnalyst:
He did 2 year program from 1977 - 1979 and he bagged a bachelor's of Science in BA.

He is a cerebral fellow. However, smells fishy.

He did an Associate degree at that Richard something college he went to. It is less expensive and he now finished the college degree in two years. Its like OND the HND relationship that we have here.

It is the age falsification that cannot make him declare his real primary and secondary schools.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Got From Chicago State University Concerning Tinubu's Certificate by plaindealer: 1:33am On Jul 02, 2022
Are you not ashamed that you sent yourself on this unnecessary errand?

4 Likes

Re: What I Got From Chicago State University Concerning Tinubu's Certificate by tamdun: 1:36am On Jul 02, 2022
A whole tribe on fools errand

4 Likes

Re: What I Got From Chicago State University Concerning Tinubu's Certificate by Buccalcavity2: 2:14am On Jul 02, 2022
otipoju:

He did an Associate degree at that Richard something college he went to. It is less expensive and he now finished the college degree in two years. Its like OND the HND relationship that we have here.

It is the age falsification that cannot make him declare his real primary and secondary schools.

Is he educated? Yes.
Did his education meet INEC requirement to vie for presidency? Yes
Any other issue is your personal problem which you can hire David Hundeyin to probe or go to court.
As for me. I will NOT choose a 3rd class graduate of philosophy OVER an individual that finished top in his Accounting class with verifiable exploits in corporate practice. mba!

5 Likes

Re: What I Got From Chicago State University Concerning Tinubu's Certificate by otipoju(m): 6:27am On Jul 02, 2022
Buccalcavity2:

Is he educated? Yes.
Did his education meet INEC requirement to vie for presidency? Yes
Any other issue is your personal problem which you can higher David Hundeyin to probe or go to court.
As for me. I will NOT choose a 3rd class graduate of philosophy OVER an individual that finished top in his Accounting class with verifiable exploits in corporate practice. mba!

To each his own. But please the correct word is "hire" and not "higher".

Any student of philosophy gets his mind to be refined.
It is Obi's refined mind that makes him atrractive to Nigerians. A first class accountant is a first class accountant.( Tinubi is not a first class graduate though) It does not mean his thought and behaviour will be noble. That is why you would see a Tinubi stealing more than he will ever need and willing to starl some more.
Re: What I Got From Chicago State University Concerning Tinubu's Certificate by pquaver(m): 6:53am On Jul 02, 2022
otipoju:

It is Obi's refined mind that makes him atrractive to Nigerians. A first class accountant is a first class accountant.( Tinubi is not a first class graduate though) It does not mean his thought and behaviour will be noble. That is why you would see a Tinubi stealing more than he will ever need and willing to starl some more.
All this stealing, he steal.. Can you prove it.. This is the man already striking deals as far back as 1992..was he lagos governor?

3 Likes

Re: What I Got From Chicago State University Concerning Tinubu's Certificate by Buccalcavity2: 12:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
otipoju:

Thanks for that but the word 'starl' seems non-english too.
Like I inferred earlier, forming moral police is a personal pursuit which I wish you good luck with.
I live in the world of fact/truth and don't do beer parlor prosecution. I only accuse convicts of theft and would rather condemn an individual who embraced Pandora report on a national TV.
As for me, I will not choose somebody who does not understand restructuring or bring governance close to his people as he could not conduct LG elections in 8 yrs and can't account for those LG monthly subventions till date OVER an individual who restructured LG, created 37 LCDAs, brought power to his people, and even funded it when federal government would not. Especially when restructuring is pivotal to reforming the country.

4 Likes

Re: What I Got From Chicago State University Concerning Tinubu's Certificate by otipoju(m): 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2022
Buccalcavity2:

Thanks for that but the word 'starl' seems non-english too.
Like I inferred earlier, forming moral police is a personal pursuit which I wish you good luck with.
I live in the world of fact/truth and don't do beer parlor prosecution. I only accuse convicts of theft and would rather condemn an individual who embraced Pandora report on a national TV.
As for me, I will not choose somebody who does not understand restructuring or bring governance close to his people as he could not conduct LG elections in 8 yrs and can't account for those LG monthly subventions till date OVER an individual who restructured LG, created 37 LCDAs, brought power to his people, and even funded it when federal government would not. Especially when restructuring is pivotal to reforming the country.

I was born and lived in Lagos for over 34 years before i had the chance to see first hand what a developed city or country actually looks and feels like.

I witnessed the beginning and end of Tinubu's government. There was nothing i remember other than Jigi Bola and bill boards saying this roads are federal roads, we cannot fix them.

If it were a Fashola that we are talking about, i would not be as critical. But Tinubi is not it at all. Even before i left Lagos my eyes had opened to their well oiled propaganda.

Tinubu's people run a cult, if you are not a member or affiliate, nothing for you. I was very close to a one time Local Government Chairman in Lagos so i know. I tactically withdrew from that setting when them tell me for my Cele church sey make i end my friendship with politicians make dem no go use me do sacrifice.

Politicians are heartless and Tinubu is as heartless as they come.
Re: What I Got From Chicago State University Concerning Tinubu's Certificate by Bontafa: 1:52pm On Jul 02, 2022
Show us the email address you received the mail from very simple, anyone can create email Nd resend to self
Re: What I Got From Chicago State University Concerning Tinubu's Certificate by WATCHOVER(m): 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
DiscoverID:
Sir they will so long is their office in Nigeria, Tinubu had a very strong back bone then.
Re: What I Got From Chicago State University Concerning Tinubu's Certificate by Buccalcavity2: 2:08pm On Jul 02, 2022
otipoju:

I was born and lived in Lagos for over 34 years before i had the chance to see first hand what a developed city or country actually looks and feels like.

I witnessed the beginning and end of Tinubu's government. There was nothing i remember other than Jigi Bola and bill boards saying this roads are federal roads, we cannot fix them.

If it were a Fashola that we are talking about, i would not be as critical. But Tinubi is not it at all. Even before i left Lagos my eyes had opened to their well oiled propaganda.

Tinubu's people run a cult, if you are not a member or affiliate, nothing for you. I was very close to a one time Local Government Chairman in Lagos so i know. I tactically withdrew from that setting when them tell me for my Cele church sey make i end my friendship with politicians make dem no go use me do sacrifice.

But Peter Obi is not a politician? Wake up! I just quoted what BAT did not rumors. I currently live in the west and cannot be told stories about Lagos either. Relatively, I can boldly say no government performed close to Lagos governments in Nigeria. None!
As for me, I will not choose an individual whose states revenue declined in a period of oil boom OVER someone whose states revenue exponentially grew within that same period. Esp when I know that Nigeria is in dire need of revenue. There's no reason I'll vote PO. sorry!

2 Likes

Re: What I Got From Chicago State University Concerning Tinubu's Certificate by otipoju(m): 2:26pm On Jul 02, 2022
Buccalcavity2:

But Peter Obi is not a politician? Wake up! I just quoted what BAT did not rumors. I currently live in the west and cannot be told stories about Lagos either. Relatively, I can boldly say no government performed close to Lagos governments in Nigeria. None!
As for me, I will not choose an individual whose states revenue declined in a period of oil boom OVER someone whose states revenue exponentially grew within that same period. Esp when I know that Nigeria is in dire need of revenue. There's no reason I'll vote PO. sorry!

Nigeria is not in dire need of revenue. That has never been Nigeria's problem. It is the unhinged and unhindered plundering of the nations revenue that is the problem.

Anambra and Lagos are not the same. Lagos' strategic location and history as the nations capital is an asset on its own.

Obi is a devout Christian and managed prudently the resources put in his care. He is not a saint but i i will choose him a milluon times over a man like Tinubu who continues to pillage the resources of Lagos.

You live in the west. Show me one country or state where an individual an ex governor for that matter collects all revenue on behalf of the government, not to talk of getting 10% commission for a service thhe government has its own agencies for.

Show me where a former governor will still be converting state owned real estate to personal ownership till date. With billions of IGR being genetated 90% of Lagos state roads are dusty untarred and horrible.

Meen you cant sell a bad product. Let us leave the unprofitable discussions and focus on moving Nigeria forward.

Only 3 kinds of people support Tinubu. Those who benefit from him directly in some form. The ethno-religious bigots and those afflicted with the Stockholm syndrome who love their oppressors.

You are surely one of these even with your mask on.
Re: What I Got From Chicago State University Concerning Tinubu's Certificate by Buccalcavity2: 3:03pm On Jul 02, 2022
otipoju:

Nigeria is not in dire need of revenue. That has never been Nigeria's problem. It is the unhinged and unhindered plundering of the nations revenue that is the problem.

Anambra and Lagos are not the same. Lagos' strategic location and history as the nations capital is an asset on its own.

Obi is a devout Christian and managed prudently the resources put in his care. He is not a saint but i i will choose him a milluon times over a man like Tinubu who continues to pillage the resources of Lagos.

You live in the west. Show me one country or state where an individual an ex governor for that matter collects all revenue on behalf of the government, not to talk of getting 10% commission for a service thhe government has its own agencies for.

Show me where a former governor will still be converting state owned real estate to personal ownership till date. With billions of IGR being genetated 90% of Lagos state roads are dusty untarred and horrible.

Meen you cant sell a bad product. Let us leave the unprofitable discussions and focus on moving Nigeria forward.

Only 3 kinds of people support Tinubu. Those who benefit from him directly in some form. The ethno-religious bigots and those afflicted with the Stockholm syndrome who love their oppressors.

You are surely one of these even with your mask on.
I like that you are coming up now.
Stop making excuses for failure! We are talking % increase in IGR, which is the evidence of a working governor. So how come thesame Anambra IGR grew under Willie Obiano? PO is a failure. Take it or leave it!
I'm really shocked that you said Naija is not in dire need of revenue. You are probably not familiar with Fiscal issues. What's the revenue profile of Nigeria in Africa,despite being the largest Economy? More than the issue of corruption, Nigeria needs revenue and PO doesn't understand how to improve that.
I told you that I don't do beer parlor prosecution. What evidence of pillaging of Lagos resources do you have please. Let's talk. Don't forget that your leader (Dokpesi) who went down this route with 'Lion of Bourdillon' video eventually apologized in public newspapers when he was asked to substantiate his claims in a court. So we are weary of that profiling.
Only 3 people dislike Tinubu:
a. People he had defeated in politics
b. People who are just envious. 'Onilara'
c. People are just ignorant. Any beer parlor gist goes
You are one of those.
I will not choose someone who got inspiration of security architecture from a 'mad man' and only bought bullion vans for police that even his own commissioner was kidnapped and killed due to insecurity in a state of less than 5m people OVER another individual who built a PPP structure around security, and gave private citizen a say in how the state is being secured. Resulting in less security challenges in a state with over 20m people.

3 Likes

Re: What I Got From Chicago State University Concerning Tinubu's Certificate by PrincessofDSS(f): 3:06pm On Jul 02, 2022
It’s obvious that BAT went to school but I don’t understand is the intent behind some hide and seeks that’s still very much unclear
Re: What I Got From Chicago State University Concerning Tinubu's Certificate by otipoju(m): 3:40pm On Jul 02, 2022
Buccalcavity2:

I like that you are coming up now.
Stop making excuses for failure! We are talking % increase in IGR, which is the evidence of a working governor. So how come thesame Anambra IGR grew under Willie Obiano? PO is a failure. Take it or leave it!
I'm really shocked that you said Naija is not in dire need of revenue. You are probably not familiar with Fiscal issues. What's the revenue profile of Nigeria in Africa,despite being the largest Economy? More than the issue of corruption, Nigeria needs revenue and PO doesn't understand how to improve that.
I told you that I don't do beer parlor prosecution. What evidence of pillaging of Lagos resources do you have please. Let's talk. Don't forget that your leader (Dokpesi) who went down this route with 'Lion of Bourdillon' video eventually apologized in public newspapers when he was asked to substantiate his claims in a court. So we are weary of that profiling.
Only 3 people dislike Tinubu:
a. People he had defeated in a politics
b. People who are just envious. 'Onilara'
c. People are just ignorant. Any beer parlor gist goes
You are one of those.
I will not choose someone who got inspiration of security architecture from a 'mad man' and only bought bullion vans for police that even his own commissioner was kidnapped and killed due to insecurity in a state of less than 5m people OVER another individual who built a PPP structure around security, and gave private citizen a say in how the state is being secured. Resulting in less security challenges in a state with over 20m people.

Hope you are not trying to tell me that a crime infested Lagos is secure? Lets not even go there at all.

Yes every country needs revenue. That is a given. Nigeria is not in dire need because it is a country where one person can make 80 billion naira dissapear and the country will not even shake.

How is Obi a failure? His people love him for all he did for them. He is successful billionaire who was made before his foray into politics. Dont just bandy words around like you are talking to a neophyte.

What is IGR? Internally generated revenue... Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) for each state is made up of road taxes, pay as you earn, direct assessment, revenue from ministries, departments, and agencies, and other taxes which are made of land-related fees.

Is that something a government should celebrate? Of what use is IGR if it does not bring tangible benefits to citizens when it was gotten from them in the first place.

If IGR did not increase in Obi's era that is a huge plus to him. That he was resourceful and prudent enough to run his Administration efficiently without placing an extra tax burden on residents and businesses.

Like i said, I would rather save my energy and focus on promoting my preferred candidate Peter Obi than discussing old crooks those that have sat on the glory of Nigeria.

God forbid i will follow the crowd to do " omo wa ni eje ko she". When the "omo wa" is an unscrupulous scoundrel and land grabber masquerading as an omoluwabi.
Re: What I Got From Chicago State University Concerning Tinubu's Certificate by Perfectbeing(m): 4:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
otipoju:

It's"steal some more" and not starl some more."

2 Likes

Re: What I Got From Chicago State University Concerning Tinubu's Certificate by Perfectbeing(m): 4:32pm On Jul 02, 2022
otipoju:

And Peter Obi is not a politician?

2 Likes

Re: What I Got From Chicago State University Concerning Tinubu's Certificate by Buccalcavity2: 4:43pm On Jul 02, 2022
otipoju:

Hope you are not trying to tell me that a crime infested Lagos is secure? Lets not even go there at all.

Yes every country needs revenue. That is a given. Nigeria is not in dire need because it is a country where one person can make 80 billion naira dissapear and the country will not even shake.

How is Obi a failure? His people love him for all he did for them. He is successful billionaire who was made before his foray into politics. Dont just bandy words around like you are talking to a neophyte.

What is IGR? Internally generated revenue... Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) for each state is made up of road taxes, pay as you earn, direct assessment, revenue from ministries, departments, and agencies, and other taxes which are made of land-related fees.

Is that something a government should celebrate? Of what use is IGR if it does not bring tangible benefits to citizens when it was gotten from them in the first place.

If IGR did not increase in Obi's era that is a huge plus to him. That he was resourceful and prudent enough to run his Administration efficiently without placing an extra tax burden on residents and businesses.

Like i said, I would rather save my energy and focus on promoting my preferred candidate Peter Obi than discussing old crooks those that have sat on the glory of Nigeria.

God forbid i will follow the crowd to do " omo wa ni eje ko she". When the "omo wa" is an unscrupulous scoundrel and land grabber masquerading as an omoluwabi.
Yes Lagos is more secured than Anambra and the solution for its security is built around a PPP structure not a 'mad man' idea like PO claims for Anambra.
Nigeria needs Revenue more as it's an untapped economy. Some sub-nationals in Africa generate more revenue than Nigeria. Yet Nigeria is the biggest economy in Africa. So I'm not just discussing a generic issue here but a specific problem that Nigeria has. Because the money is already there (GDP), just for somebody to tap it! Just like Lagos did tap revenue from it's huge economy which nobody did before 1999.
I will not attack POs personal life. BAT was successful before public service too. That is their business. I call him a failure in governance which is the essence of our discourse!
You may want to know that Lagos revenue is made up of 70% PAYE and the PAYE rate of Lagos is still thesame as Oyo, Ogun and Anambra. So no extra tax burden per say. It is called being efficient in collecting a tax that is due. Go check what Soludo is doing in that regard now in Anambra. Don't defend failure!
That you can't see the nexus between revenue and the economic potential of a state is sad and probably explains why you won't mind PO. Yes Revenue is something governments around the world celebrate.
I will promote my candidate by bringing out facts about his previous performance in government not rumors.
Btw I lived/worked in Anambra when Obi was governor, so I'll be careful to say his people were happy with him. That was his report as at 2012 by his people here:
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing
As for me, I will not choose an individual with no housing plan for his people OVER An individual who instituted Laghoms that has blessed many families with features comparable only to western standards.
I can go on and on

1 Like

Re: What I Got From Chicago State University Concerning Tinubu's Certificate by Dangrace01: 4:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
Segzy22:
They will still come and wail here... they are born with it.
Their brothers are sleeping under the bridges of Lagos developed by the same Tinubu.
Awon WEYREY

Are you okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

If A Presidential Candidate Dies Before Election Date, What Happens Next? / BREAKING 2023: Nairalander Redpussy Set To Campaign For Bola Tinubu ( Pix) / Osibanjo Will Be Nigeria's President In 2023. Cameroonian Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.