Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Relist Nigeria As A Violator Of Religious Freedom, US Senators Write Biden - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Relist Nigeria As A Violator Of Religious Freedom, US Senators Write Biden (26477 Views)

Amaechi, A Serial Violator Of Nigeria’s Procurement Law - Premium Times / WTO: US Leaders Write Biden To Back Okonjo-Iweala / Lekki Shooting: 81 Dons Write Biden, Seek Travel Ban For Culpable Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relist Nigeria As A Violator Of Religious Freedom, US Senators Write Biden by LOOBE: 6:02pm On Jul 01, 2022
Welcome development that will make Mr. President to know the truth about the state of insecurity caused by the so call Fulani bandit
Re: Relist Nigeria As A Violator Of Religious Freedom, US Senators Write Biden by hasina3adaugo: 6:11pm On Jul 01, 2022
it is also a country with special need it is also a country with special need ...
Re: Relist Nigeria As A Violator Of Religious Freedom, US Senators Write Biden by orisa37: 6:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
MUCH MORE THAN A VIOLATOR. OUR GOVERNMENT IS A FULCRACY, FOOLCRACY, OPERATOR AND KILLER OF CHURCH PRIESTS, BISHOPS MEMBERS AND ARSONISTS AND DESTROYERS OF CHURCHES AND RELIGIOUS INSTITUTIONS.
NIGERIA SHOULD BE BLAMED FOR THEIR IRRESPONSIBLE HANDLING OF BOKO MESSAGE TO SOKOTO INSTEAD OF ABUJA.
Re: Relist Nigeria As A Violator Of Religious Freedom, US Senators Write Biden by tuoyoojo(m): 6:21pm On Jul 01, 2022
sotall:

Relisting Nigeria means there will be no more security support to fight boko haram and other terrorists or such support will come with tight uncomfortable conditions
Thanks alot chief. Many thanks
Re: Relist Nigeria As A Violator Of Religious Freedom, US Senators Write Biden by Kingspin(m): 6:37pm On Jul 01, 2022
Elidrisy20:
you forget Ekweremadu,the ipob sponsor,and organ havestor
Ekweremadu is in court, IPOB are hunted by the army daily like Osama bin but herdsmen, bandits and Boko Haram are killing and taken over villages free while the terrorist master Buhari will release them without trial.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Relist Nigeria As A Violator Of Religious Freedom, US Senators Write Biden by Elidrisy20: 6:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
Kingspin:
Ekweremadu is in court, IPOB are hunted by the army daily like Osama bin but herdsmen, bandits and Boko Haram are killing and taken over villages free the master Buhari release them without trials.
buhari na correct werey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relist Nigeria As A Violator Of Religious Freedom, US Senators Write Biden by TinubuDeDrugLor: 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
SHINJA:
Any where you see Islam growing,run from that place...

God bless southsouth and southwest..

One brothers

There no relationship between southwest and south south.

South west only have Fulani brothers as confirmed by Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relist Nigeria As A Violator Of Religious Freedom, US Senators Write Biden by Poleski: 7:28pm On Jul 01, 2022
unclejb2:
Biden is a sorrugate islamist. He helped to foist this calamity called Buhari on us when he was vice president

Nigeria remains a country where being a Christian is a death warrant.

Blaming Biden for the emergence of Buhari is absolutely nonsense. Did Biden force you to vote for Buhari? Did Biden campaign for him?

1 Like

Re: Relist Nigeria As A Violator Of Religious Freedom, US Senators Write Biden by Billygee2u: 7:33pm On Jul 01, 2022
GoodofNaija:
Long overdue!
Re: Relist Nigeria As A Violator Of Religious Freedom, US Senators Write Biden by Billygee2u: 7:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
socialmediaman:
Long overdue. What useless country lets people get murdered for having a different faith and perpetrators not investigated and brought to book
Re: Relist Nigeria As A Violator Of Religious Freedom, US Senators Write Biden by Igbojew: 7:44pm On Jul 01, 2022
Did anybody notice that it was only Republican Senators that are championing for this Christians persecution in Nigeria which Trump listed Nigeria as the country that is persecuting christians in this regim but when Biden who is an Islamic puppet came in he delisted Nigeria......I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Relist Nigeria As A Violator Of Religious Freedom, US Senators Write Biden by Basher8583: 7:49pm On Jul 01, 2022
Beverlyjean:

But according to Tinubu , its his turn

Has he been hardworking?
Yes

Has he been Diligent?
Yes

Does he have good human relations?
Yes

Is he a good diplomat?
Yes

Please counter anywhere I placed yes with a superior argument.

Also tell me who else among the contestants that have similar characters

"Emi lokan" is an affirmation of confidence. If you dont understand this, then you need more education
Re: Relist Nigeria As A Violator Of Religious Freedom, US Senators Write Biden by Beverlyjean(f): 7:57pm On Jul 01, 2022
Basher8583:

Has he been hardworking?
Yes

Has he been Diligent?
Yes

Does he have good human relations?
Yes

Is he a good diplomat?
Yes

Please counter anywhere I placed yes with a superior argument.

Also tell me who else among the contestants that have similar characters

"Emi lokan" is an affirmation of confidence. If you dont understand this, then you need more education

U can decieve the foolish and urself not me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relist Nigeria As A Violator Of Religious Freedom, US Senators Write Biden by Emmawhite91(m): 8:00pm On Jul 01, 2022
IlovePMB:
Long overdo. Let me see the US prefered presidential candidate for Nigeria. If it is not Peter Obi, then it means US and the Briatins are benefitting from Nigeria's problems. I know if Nigeria gets better, Nigerians would stop traveling to their countries. That may be the reason why they always support lunaticts to be Nigeria president.
who told you that they are not benefiting? They are o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relist Nigeria As A Violator Of Religious Freedom, US Senators Write Biden by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:33pm On Jul 01, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Do you know the FOOD wey dey America?
I wish you knew cry cry cry cry cry
The CITRUS FARM in California alone can feed the entire Africa. Quote me anywhere.
Just Citrus.... What about others..?

The avocado groves in California. The pineapple plantations of Hawaii. The rice fields of Louisiana. Acres and acres of Potatoes in Idaho, millions purposely destroyed due to not being eaten in 2019 and 2020.
Re: Relist Nigeria As A Violator Of Religious Freedom, US Senators Write Biden by boldtruthalways: 8:47pm On Jul 01, 2022
Long overdue.
Re: Relist Nigeria As A Violator Of Religious Freedom, US Senators Write Biden by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:55pm On Jul 01, 2022
deji17:
US looking to destabilise Nigeria. US will disintegrate first before Nigeria.

Since when is Nigeria is the bedrock of stability?
Re: Relist Nigeria As A Violator Of Religious Freedom, US Senators Write Biden by JosephXavier: 9:13pm On Jul 01, 2022
Jijuo:
Peter isn't an action man and also he is too slow. He is not very brave. I know those who are pushing him to be become the next President of Nigeria. They are so greedy, self-centered and would mess him up thereafter.

You're wrong bro

He is not slow, he is rather strategic and meticulous

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relist Nigeria As A Violator Of Religious Freedom, US Senators Write Biden by deji17: 9:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Since when is Nigeria is the bedrock of stability?
I mean US will turn the gun against each other first before Nigeria explode.
Re: Relist Nigeria As A Violator Of Religious Freedom, US Senators Write Biden by Pimine: 9:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
casualobserver:

What makes sense is that you clearly (like many Nigerians) do not verify but instead take every beer parlour gossip as fact. if you actually used your initiative or actually sourced your news from verifiable sources, you will know the facts of the case. Dont forget the culprits have been arrested.

Which mumu culprits? Politically arranged mago mago culprits, you mean? You mean arrested culprits like the one the Nigerian police wants you to believe killed that Abuja journalist, Tordue Salem eh? Respectfully, abeg talk another thing bros undecided
Re: Relist Nigeria As A Violator Of Religious Freedom, US Senators Write Biden by juman(m): 6:38am On Jul 02, 2022
I dislike american politicians, they have little brain. Many of them say there is nothing like climate change.
They are not credible, not reliable.
Re: Relist Nigeria As A Violator Of Religious Freedom, US Senators Write Biden by MetaPhysical: 6:42am On Jul 02, 2022
They should not generalize, Hausaland and Iboland violate religious freedom, not Yorubaland.

Divide zoo.

Yoruba Nation on my mind!
Re: Relist Nigeria As A Violator Of Religious Freedom, US Senators Write Biden by 9jakool: 4:34pm On Jul 02, 2022
Nigerians shooting themselves in the foot as usual. Yes, the country does not guarantee religious freedom, but America cannot be the savior you want and that's the fight Nigerians will have to fight themselves.

You should not be begging for America to intervene in your affairs. if Nigeria is placed on the religious violator list, it could come with sanctions imposed which would only increase the price of goods, negatively impact the economy and hurt the common people.

That's how Western sections work. It's meant to put economic pressure on foreign governments. However, with a nonchalant government like Nigeria that doesn't care about its people, the sanctions would not have any intended effects and people would just suffer needlessly.

Western sanction is partly to blame for decimating the economy of Zimbabwe. Sometimes, foreign attention on domestic issues does not necessarily produce a net positive outcome.
Re: Relist Nigeria As A Violator Of Religious Freedom, US Senators Write Biden by skywalker240(m): 5:26pm On Jul 02, 2022
SHINJA:
Any where you see Islam growing,run from that place...

God bless southsouth and southwest..

One brothers
Are you mad?

Stop yoking us with your two-faced tribe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Brigade Of Guards: The Transformation / Buhari Hands Over Campaign To Tinubu, Says He Doesn’t Want Governance To Suffer / Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.