Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) (40431 Views)

Ugwuanyi Supporters Start Ward-For-Ward Grassroots Mobilisation For PDP In Enugu / Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri / 3rd Term Agenda: President Buhari's Supporters Start Movement (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by Tareq1105: 3:25pm On Jul 01, 2022
Abujason:

We know you.
Supporter of certificateless druggie Mr.Yekini Amoda Ogunlere of APC.
Please keep the Obi campaign going.
He has become the most popular candidate.
That’s all we care about.

Obi 3rd class graduate of philosophy.

Tinubu 1st class graduate of accounting.

Who's certificateless here? A 3rd class or a 1st class?

I recall Mr Tayo Alasoadura, former Minister of state, Niger Delta. He didn't go to school bcoz he lost his father at a very young age. He joined an Audit Firm as a messenger. 15 yrs after he became the Head of the Firm without going to secondary school.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by DOD88: 3:25pm On Jul 01, 2022
Ghester:
Obi or nothing
We mueve

You want to fight or make war if he does not win. So so sorry. He can't get it. The head of an elephant is not a child's load. Let him keep learning the acts of politics until Asiwaju completes his eight year tenure.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by Themandator: 3:26pm On Jul 01, 2022
Factcheck0001:
nobody is blaming tinubu now when they do their campaign n it’s accepted but let them make one mistake then it will b tinubu

When they distributed mats with peter obi picture in d north they ran to twitter n started shouting arewa for peter obi then when Muslims didn’t welcome it they immediately said tinubu should b blamed

Buhari's ex-aide confession: Peter Obi a movement to beat in Kano, Katsina

30th June, 2022

Former aide to President Muhammadu Buhari on New Media, Bashir Ahmad has expressed fear over the growing popularity of the Labour Party’s (LP) Presidential candidate, Peter Obi in Kano and Katsina.

He said Obi alone is now a movement to beat in Kano and Katsina, saying he was amazed when he visited Kano at the weekend and was bombarded with Obi’s popularity.

Ahmad in a tweet said nobody is talking about other presidential candidates anymore except Obi.

He said a friend told him that it was a familiar story in Katsina, saying LP might get between 75 to 80 percent of votes in those states.

“Let me confess, the name Peter Obi alone is a movement to beat, I was in Kano over the weekend and to my surprise everywhere is PO, nobody is talking about other candidates anymore and a friend told me that it’s a similar story in Katsina. LP is getting 75% – 80% in those states,” he tweeted.

He added that a friend also just sent him a message that Obi is getting not less than 85% in Kaduna.

“Like I said he is everywhere in Kano and Katsina, so he doesn’t even have to waste his time to go to north west for campaign, his soldiers take over the region. An 80% victory is assured,” he said

Ashraf Babagana, re-echoed Bashir’s assertion, saying “It’s the same story in Gombe too. Everywhere is Labour Party and the topic of discussion for every group is Peter Obi. The movement started like a joke but it has gained momentum over time. It’s very possible for Peter Obi to win 80% of Gombe State if polls will be held tomorrow.”
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by Themandator: 3:27pm On Jul 01, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Real niggarrs are OBIdient.....

Some people still think this movement isn't massive.....

Our Politicians will be shocked...

2023 is a goal
Peter obi is a goal...

We are tired of suffering...

This is from APC member in the presidency

30th June, 2022

Former aide to President Muhammadu Buhari on New Media, Bashir Ahmad has expressed fear over the growing popularity of the Labour Party’s (LP) Presidential candidate, Peter Obi in Kano and Katsina.

He said Obi alone is now a movement to beat in Kano and Katsina, saying he was amazed when he visited Kano at the weekend and was bombarded with Obi’s popularity.

Ahmad in a tweet said nobody is talking about other presidential candidates anymore except Obi.

He said a friend told him that it was a familiar story in Katsina, saying LP might get between 75 to 80 percent of votes in those states.

“Let me confess, the name Peter Obi alone is a movement to beat, I was in Kano over the weekend and to my surprise everywhere is PO, nobody is talking about other candidates anymore and a friend told me that it’s a similar story in Katsina. LP is getting 75% – 80% in those states,” he tweeted.

He added that a friend also just sent him a message that Obi is getting not less than 85% in Kaduna.

“Like I said he is everywhere in Kano and Katsina, so he doesn’t even have to waste his time to go to north west for campaign, his soldiers take over the region. An 80% victory is assured,” he said

Ashraf Babagana, re-echoed Bashir’s assertion, saying “It’s the same story in Gombe too. Everywhere is Labour Party and the topic of discussion for every group is Peter Obi. The movement started like a joke but it has gained momentum over time. It’s very possible for Peter Obi to win 80% of Gombe State if polls will be held tomorrow.”
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by Themandator: 3:27pm On Jul 01, 2022
Fabkeyz:
Like it or not…..Peter Obi is a force to be reckoned with.

He has my vote come 2023, is he perfect? Nope! no one is…. regardless I’ll pick him….

Let APC and PDP rest!

30th June, 2022

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by HRMK: 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2022
why not pdp controled states?
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by Themandator: 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2022
Igbo:
More reason we call Peter Peter Obi's presidential ambition as an Ibo project
Why his campaign limited to south east?

This is from a Northerner who knows the North better than you do

30th June, 2022

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by Themandator: 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2022
IamWonderful:
Still Igbo matters, they better be careful before unknown IPOB miscreants gunmen use them for shooting practice

30th June, 2022

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by Tareq1105: 3:29pm On Jul 01, 2022
Balder:
Sorry to disturb you all but pls am starving someone should help me out so I can some foodstuffs to eat, I'm depressed
Union bank 0149053732 Tina Solomon

Thank you, God bless you

Someone should help her with Obi direct link.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by odomanis: 3:30pm On Jul 01, 2022
Officialgarri:
Some of us are campaigning for Peter Obi in public and all social media platform but deep down, we know our candidate is Tinubu.

We are not doing this because we are scared of openly supporting Tinubu, afterall, what do we core Buhari supporters have to fear after sticking with Baba for 8 years and we didn't die.

What we are doing isn't betrayal of Obi, we are simply playing PlayStation 2 game. We are giving our opponent one goal ahead when we are sure we will still win.

We will give Obi all the support he needs but he won't even come second grin

Modified*
Who wants to place a bet since you are so confident of Obi winning.

I wonder if some of you realize politics isn't on social media. Even the Igbo men on the streets of Lagos knows only Tinubu and one unpopular candidate from the East

You wish !
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by Tareq1105: 3:31pm On Jul 01, 2022
Keep deceiving yourself.
Themandator:

30th June, 2022

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by Cantona05: 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2022
Thinkam:
Peter Obi witness.

Make una calm down, Peter Obi will drop out of the race latest August..

2023 is strictly between two failures, Atiku or Tinubu.
and you will be the third
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by Abujason: 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2022
Tareq1105:

Obi 3rd class graduate of philosophy.

Tinubu 1st class graduate of accounting.

Who's certificateless here? A 3rd class or a 1st class?

I recall Mr Tayo Alasoadura, former Minister of state, Niger Delta. He didn't go to school bcoz he lost his father at a very young age. He joined an Audit Firm as a messenger. 15 yrs after he became the Head of the Firm without going to secondary school.

My response to you is …

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by alhaji04: 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2022
Thinkam:
Peter Obi witness.

Thinkam, leave dem.. i don tell dem before. we knw say obi na d correct guy for us but u see those failures as u talk, dem go do everything possible to drop obi.. this kind thing dey pain but na d bitter truth. peace!
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by storm001(m): 3:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
Officialgarri:
Some of us are campaigning for Peter Obi in public and all social media platform but deep down, we know our candidate is Tinubu.

We are not doing this because we are scared of openly supporting Tinubu, afterall, what do we core Buhari supporters have to fear after sticking with Baba for 8 years and we didn't die.

What we are doing isn't betrayal of Obi, we are simply playing PlayStation 2 game. We are giving our opponent one goal ahead when we are sure we will still win.

Modified*

I wonder if some of you realize politics isn't on social media.
I experienced this when I told three Igbo friends to get their PVC. I said I would personally drive them to the station and get them registered. Then when I said they would vote for their fellow Igbo (Peter Obi) they asked me not to bother if they aren't voting Tinubu. Till date they refused to register

You are a Tinubu supporter and we know that.

You will collect Tinubu money and vote for Obi cos I know you dont want Tinubu to release his agbero on you.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by Pakute: 3:39pm On Jul 01, 2022
Obidient4life:

Neither does Tinubu or Atiku have a clue about what ASO ROCK is for!
When we want to discuss about Agbado and cassava or Almajiri matters I will call you, for now just getat
Atiku don turn to Atiku. Wonderful

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
Themandator:

30th June, 2022

Your stupeedity loud if you didn’t see that Bashir was laughing at you people grin
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by Rochasstatue(f): 3:59pm On Jul 01, 2022
They should do this every monday morning and it will make more sense.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2022
Like for peter obi share for tinubu
motto:we_move
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by IamWonderful: 4:02pm On Jul 01, 2022
Themandator:

30th June, 2022

You don't understand sarcasm, so you banking on what he said hehehehehe well done
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by Foolishbuhari: 4:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
Thinkam:
Peter Obi witness.

Not going to happen
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by OblorOblor: 4:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
I am one of you!

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by teminnem: 4:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
This Peter Obi Movement is bigger than Peter Obi himself
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by eworo1787(m): 4:23pm On Jul 01, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmrrYa_pvr8
Whiteangel1234:
You called us LAZY YOUTHS!!!

We are putting all our lazy Energy in a Cause we believe in!!! Apostle Peter Obi is Our Man for 2023
Campaign ongoing with Grand Style!!

Make sure it appears on their Newsfeed �
https://twitter.com/Jessehallidaygi/status/1542857812031725571?t=X8D4a1Q1dgLTMjnD36QxXg&s=19
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by Enumerator(m): 4:23pm On Jul 01, 2022
I tell you!
Obidient4life:
The Love is real. Come 2023 we will retire every damn politician that has looted this nation dry.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by goaldynman(m): 4:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
Officialgarri:

Modified*

I wonder if some of you realize politics isn't on social media.
I experienced this when I told three Igbo friends to get their PVC. I said I would personally drive them to the station and get them registered. Then when I said they would vote for their fellow Igbo (Peter Obi) they asked me not to bother if they aren't voting Tinubu. Till date they refused to register

Keep fooling yourself!

You think everyone has fish brain like you zombies?!

Or do you think you are deceiving nursery school toddler?!
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by Elvis2kay: 4:44pm On Jul 01, 2022
No be Biafla again??
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by kapako4170: 4:50pm On Jul 01, 2022
Hfh

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by kingsceemark(m): 4:57pm On Jul 01, 2022
Thinkam:
Peter Obi witness.

Start preparing for your suicide note, because the rope you go take hang yourself dey wait for you wotowoto
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by Yibo(m): 5:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
Themandator:

30th June, 2022

Bashir Ahmad was sarcastic about this post and you Ibo already believe it
You are d...l
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by excess4luv: 5:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
Igbo:
More reason we call Peter Peter Obi's presidential ambition as an Ibo project
Why his campaign limited to south east?

Why did your Agbado candidate not visit southeast during primary election campaign.

This is not an EMILOKAN affair it is a national affair.

Nobody is going to force Agbado and cassava down my throat as a soldier.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by ojonugba2014(m): 5:07pm On Jul 01, 2022
He has my vote. I am not voting for all those old fools ND thieves .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reactions Over Rats In President Buhari's Office / Edo Woman Meets Peter Obi, Sheds Tears Of Joy- Photos / How PDP Leaders Betrayed Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.