Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Canada Visa Fee Payment Issues - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visa Fee Payment Issues (1968 Views)

CNN Reporter, Larry Madowo, Protests Nigeria’s $215 Single Entry Visa Fee / How Much Is Canada Visa Fee In Nigeria 2018? – Check Out Visa Fees / Increment In USA Visa Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canada Visa Fee Payment Issues by mankand(m): 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2022
Honest question guys.

Please who have been able to pay for Canada visa fees for the past 2 days or is it only me that is having problems with the payment?

Firstly I am using a dollar card for my domiciliary account with access bank.

Secondly It is from the page that leads to the payment portal that shows error.

I have used different devices to try it and same. Issues.

I even went as far as asking a student of mine in Canada to do it for me and the same issues.

Please anyone face this before? Let us know how it is solvesd

Ps: Attached is the screenshot of the message I keep seeing whenever I click on make payment

Re: Canada Visa Fee Payment Issues by ednut1(m): 3:22pm On Jul 01, 2022
Contact your bank
Re: Canada Visa Fee Payment Issues by mankand(m): 3:39pm On Jul 01, 2022
ednut1:
Contact your bank

I did not even get to the stage where I can input my bank details, it is from this page that It will lead me to the payment page where I will input my bank details
Re: Canada Visa Fee Payment Issues by ESSismyname: 8:12am On Sep 10, 2022
Thanks for bringing this up. I find it difficult to pay $235 for a Canadian Visa application for the past 5 days. I have used several Master Cards and others but the Transaction's always declined. Please see my questions below for anyone to help us answer all.
(1.) Are we paying the Application fee of $235 with Canadian or American dollar.
(2.) Can't we pay with Naira cards
Thanks
Re: Canada Visa Fee Payment Issues by ednut1(m): 10:08am On Sep 10, 2022
ESSismyname:
Thanks for bringing this up. I find it difficult to pay $235 for a Canadian Visa application for the past 5 days. I have used several Master Cards and others but the Transaction's always declined. Please see my questions below for anyone to help us answer all.
(1.) Are we paying the Application fee of $235 with Canadian or American dollar.
(2.) Can't we pay with Naira cards
Thanks
naira cards have a limit of 20 or 50 dols these days. So cant work
Re: Canada Visa Fee Payment Issues by Didijiji: 12:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
Get a Chipper card na
Re: Canada Visa Fee Payment Issues by opessi: 11:51am On Dec 10, 2022
Didijiji:
Get a Chipper card na
Please, how do I go about the chipper card
Re: Canada Visa Fee Payment Issues by IfennaWin: 11:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
Download the Chipper from Google play store, I don't know of its availability in App store. Create an account and you can then get a virtual dollar card from the app. Can be funded from Naira bank acc. It's actually a very intuitive app
Re: Canada Visa Fee Payment Issues by Legitmenaija: 5:09am On Mar 02, 2023
IfennaWin:
Download the Chipper from Google play store, I don't know of its availability in App store. Create an account and you can then get a virtual dollar card from the app. Can be funded from Naira bank acc. It's actually a very intuitive app

Please is this the right one because i saw so many.

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Advise Cost Of Trip To Dubai ? / Holiday Spots In Africa That Do Not Require A Visa From Nigeria / Any Nigerian In Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.