Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,183 members, 7,807,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Police Arrest Imo Man For Burning 12-year-old Maid’s Buttocks - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Imo Man For Burning 12-year-old Maid’s Buttocks (41375 Views)

Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad / Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi / Pregnant Woman Burns Her Maid's Buttocks With Hot Knife. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Imo Man For Burning 12-year-old Maid’s Buttocks by Goldenklassy: 7:47pm On Jul 02, 2022
How can a 12 year old be an house help...
Nigeria what a country
Re: Police Arrest Imo Man For Burning 12-year-old Maid’s Buttocks by FrankAnsah: 7:51pm On Jul 02, 2022
Why I sl³pt with my son — Mother confesses after they were caught

A Nigerian woman identified as Matina Agawua from Yelwata in Nasarawa State has confessed to sl³³ping with her biological son.

The woman speaking in an interview admitted that she slept with her son to confirm if she is fertile.

Agawua said when she lost her first husband, she decided to remain a widow for 13 years. She revealed she lost her first husband to herdsmen att@ck in Northern Nigeria. Her first marriage produced a son.

She remarried years after the de@th of her husband but had difficulties having a child with her second husband, Mr James after six years of marriage...

Keep reading by clicking on the link below;

https://www.allgistroom.com/why-i-sl%c2%b3pt-with-my-son-mother-confesses-after-they-were-caught/

Re: Police Arrest Imo Man For Burning 12-year-old Maid’s Buttocks by akwarandu(m): 8:11pm On Jul 02, 2022
andyanders:
Exactly. If you see a snake and an mbaise man, better kill the mbaise man and allow the snake crawl arround you.

See ur life.!
Re: Police Arrest Imo Man For Burning 12-year-old Maid’s Buttocks by Johel(m): 8:21pm On Jul 02, 2022
MrCover:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/police-arrest-imo-man-for-burning-12-year-old-maids-buttocks/%3famp

30 years in jail because that girl's buttocks won't remain the same again and it will limit her chances in life at large.
Re: Police Arrest Imo Man For Burning 12-year-old Maid’s Buttocks by GeneralPula: 8:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
visijo:
A man produces 50litres of sperms for the whole life, some men are left with 2litres and you are still demanding for phone numbers of girls..

What do you want to produce my man angry

Where did you read that from?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Imo Man For Burning 12-year-old Maid’s Buttocks by Abiscodi11: 8:55pm On Jul 02, 2022
Very wicked man
Re: Police Arrest Imo Man For Burning 12-year-old Maid’s Buttocks by visijo(m): 9:00pm On Jul 02, 2022
GeneralPula:

Where did you read that from?
scientifically proven
Re: Police Arrest Imo Man For Burning 12-year-old Maid’s Buttocks by 0101idris83: 9:08pm On Jul 02, 2022
Biafras, run when you see them

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Imo Man For Burning 12-year-old Maid’s Buttocks by Nicenixon: 9:08pm On Jul 02, 2022
Anybody from mbaise, I fear you o.
That man is very very very wicked.
Re: Police Arrest Imo Man For Burning 12-year-old Maid’s Buttocks by arantess: 9:23pm On Jul 02, 2022
andyanders:
Exactly. If you see a snake and an mbaise man, better kill the mbaise man and allow the snake crawl arround you.
What nonsense stereotype is this...

Most of you on this nairaland are so foolish
Re: Police Arrest Imo Man For Burning 12-year-old Maid’s Buttocks by arantess: 9:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
0101idris83:
my useless mother, run when you see her
Noted
Re: Police Arrest Imo Man For Burning 12-year-old Maid’s Buttocks by Ochyes: 9:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
MrCover:

See More Bad News Via www.. Com
Please where can we get good news from? Just asking

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Imo Man For Burning 12-year-old Maid’s Buttocks by Belleful: 10:15pm On Jul 02, 2022
Uzoma is only obeying the word "wahala be like bicycle". The poor girl rode the bicycle, uzoma bought the Wahala
Re: Police Arrest Imo Man For Burning 12-year-old Maid’s Buttocks by DrMuzungu(m): 10:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
Teeroyzimma:
Chai!
Vote Tinubu and suffer for another 8 years, Tinubu is Bullhari pro max

Indeed! You speak wisely!
Re: Police Arrest Imo Man For Burning 12-year-old Maid’s Buttocks by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:55pm On Jul 02, 2022
andyanders:
Why are people from this Mbaise so devilish?
Re: Police Arrest Imo Man For Burning 12-year-old Maid’s Buttocks by eworo1787(m): 1:45am On Jul 03, 2022
Re: Police Arrest Imo Man For Burning 12-year-old Maid’s Buttocks by Caseless: 3:45am On Jul 03, 2022
Why's this always happening in the South-East? She can't ride your children bicycle because she's a maid? Who da fvck are your children? These are the guys in the east selling human parts, they're heartless.
Re: Police Arrest Imo Man For Burning 12-year-old Maid’s Buttocks by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 03, 2022
Some people are monsters in human form
Re: Police Arrest Imo Man For Burning 12-year-old Maid’s Buttocks by Chinedum300: 8:20am On Jul 03, 2022
By the power of my judge....I hereby sentence him with life in prison....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Wedding Guests In Kaduna, Kill Policemen, Others. Photos / Man Burnt To Death In Kano (Graphic Photo) / Mob Burns Army Van In Aba For Killing Keke Driver (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.