Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Can You Recommend An Excellent Tailor In Lagos? - Fashion/Clothing Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Can You Recommend An Excellent Tailor In Lagos? (23725 Views)

Know Of Any Tailor In The Dc Area? / Good tailor In London Who Can Sew African Outfits Wanted, Asap, Please! / Need A Very Good Tailor In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Recommend An Excellent Tailor In Lagos? by Cheerioo(m): 2:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mcleo007:

Yeah, the number is mine. Call and I'll direct u to him. He sews both male and female. Btw, do u stay in Lagos? The tailor stays arnd ketu while.
Re: Can You Recommend An Excellent Tailor In Lagos? by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 31, 2015
I think tailors here should upload pictures of their latest work.

1 Like

Re: Can You Recommend An Excellent Tailor In Lagos? by ddan123: 5:51pm On Jan 21, 2016
Woa i wanna learn male English dress o,I need a professional tailor to teach me I stay in lag,meiran road my 08140805954 watsap me
Re: Can You Recommend An Excellent Tailor In Lagos? by reflectrends: 10:40am On Jan 22, 2016
Dear all,
Good afternoon. Tailors needed urgently,at 'Reflect Trends'( a fashion brand based in lagos). Attractive salary based on the outfits sewed monthly. Please,if interested call 08033190506 or send your details to reflectrends@yahoo.com. The details includes:
1) your full name
2) your phone number
3) type of clothes u sew
4) gender.

Thank you

Re: Can You Recommend An Excellent Tailor In Lagos? by Adorajennifer: 6:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
A very good tailor needed on th mainland in Lagos.

Tailor must be very good with female clothing, (male and female is acceptable)
Tailor must be able to work with little or no supervision
Tailor must have speed and good finishing.

Also accommodation is available.

Call 08163335296 for more details.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Can You Recommend An Excellent Tailor In Lagos? by ndcide(m): 7:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
The male tailors good in male clothing should post their work here.
Something is cooking for the very good ones.
Re: Can You Recommend An Excellent Tailor In Lagos? by lilykach02(f): 6:30pm On Feb 17, 2016
Good evening. Tailors urgently needed,at
Lee's Design, ( a fashion brand about to start in Delta State).
Please if interested call 07063047056 or
send your complete details to lilykach02@gmail.com
The details should include your full name, your phone number, type of clothes u sew,and your sex.
Re: Can You Recommend An Excellent Tailor In Lagos? by bulunton(f): 6:26pm On Feb 21, 2016
Please any suggestions as I need good tailor's around agege area of Lagos and their contacts too.
Re: Can You Recommend An Excellent Tailor In Lagos? by darlinvalerie(f): 11:26pm On Nov 24, 2016
mayofab:
I recommend 2mi Clothiers by Tumi , 9 Adebisi Close Off Ajao Rd. Surulere Lagos. Perfect work. reliable and makes all my clothes, Ask for Tumi
http://www.facebook.com/pages/2mi-Clothiers/147838165268433

(those are mostly female clothes on her page but she makes mens outfits as well.)

I've met her and she's super rude and she displays a very bad "over-sabi ITK" attitude
Super passive aggressive.
She finds it hard to apologise after clearly making mistakes.
Horrible customer service.
She looks down her nose at people like they're not paying customers.
PLEASE AVOID HER!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Recommend An Excellent Tailor In Lagos? by Allansmith: 6:26am On Nov 25, 2016
Tliz Fashion World....You sure would get real value for your money...

Re: Can You Recommend An Excellent Tailor In Lagos? by Adorajennifer: 4:18pm On Dec 10, 2016
A very good tailor is needed for urgent employment on the mainland. Pay is very attractive. Call now.
Re: Can You Recommend An Excellent Tailor In Lagos? by Gazzy88(m): 6:54am On Dec 17, 2016
Are you a fashion designer looking for professional tailors to employ across Nigeria? Then stress no more as Gazzy Consults recruits best tailors that understand fashion very well. Over a decade in fashion business with vast experience. Call or whatsapp 08144088142. Thanks
Re: Can You Recommend An Excellent Tailor In Lagos? by chicblink: 9:26am On Feb 23, 2017
Good day,
I am Steven or Chibuzo, i make customized woven label for fashion designers, I've able to covered Lagos, PH, Abuja, Benin, Calabar, Ibadan, Maiduguri etc. I have the best price that is affordable for u to get, kindly, contact me on 07034886269, u can also reach me on whats app. NOTE: u can get 1000pcs at a affordable price.
Thanks,
Steven.

Re: Can You Recommend An Excellent Tailor In Lagos? by chicblink: 9:44am On Feb 23, 2017
Get your customized nylons, price tags, carrier bags and woven labels by tagging it at the neck on your sewed � dress, kindly what's app or call me 07055965296
Steven

Re: Can You Recommend An Excellent Tailor In Lagos? by hnneji: 9:52pm On Feb 27, 2019
Check out Fashion Map! the "Uber for Fashion". With over 800+ brands on the platform, Fashion Map helps you find Tailors, Brands and Fashion Designers at the click of a button!

Visit their Website to Get Started! => https://www.fashionmap.app

App coming soon to Android & Apple devices smiley

Re: Can You Recommend An Excellent Tailor In Lagos? by obezaleel(m): 9:06am On Mar 03, 2019
If u are around abule egba,pls call Buki on 08180409953,she is talented in sowing both English and native wears
Re: Can You Recommend An Excellent Tailor In Lagos? by shoesaffairs(f): 8:53pm On Mar 05, 2019
Sis Dupe. I don't have her contact anymore but she stays at Bariga. She is super super good. She makes wedding gowns as well. Her finishing is perfect.
When you get to Boolat house at ilaje Bariga, ask of full restoration ministries. Then ask any one in the church of Sis Dupe. You won't regret doing business with her
Re: Can You Recommend An Excellent Tailor In Lagos? by Fantasticmeeeee: 1:19am On Aug 11, 2020
Hello, please I’m looking for someone that can sew very well/ a very good fashion designer to start my clothing line. If you have suggestions let me know. Payment will be discussed.
Re: Can You Recommend An Excellent Tailor In Lagos? by happigoldpearl(f): 7:12am On Sep 20, 2022
Call 08031108280. Also see their page on IG @emyvha they do fantastic job both male and female.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Customised T-shirts For Couples, Family Or Your Events / Big Sales Going on for the Kim Latex Trainer!!! Hurry!!! / Quality Affordable Plain T-shirt At N1,800 Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.