Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,912 members, 7,806,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) (64488 Views)

Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital / Husband Buys Car For Side Chick, Abandons 4 Kids, Wife / "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by Burgerlomo: 7:17pm On Jul 02, 2022
This one choke ooo, the man no no whether make him cry or not and the baby sef dey pose for Africa grin

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by milann: 7:17pm On Jul 02, 2022
Mariangeles:

grin grin
Reminds me of one of my mum's favourite songs: Oge mmemme bu oge anyi ji e nwe añuri, oge mmemme bu oge umu Chukwu ji a añuri o, ekwensu bata, ogba-aghara a bata, onye n'eme mmemme ya kpoo Jesus ka o bia o!
maria biala ozo, mua la te egu. Maria I bu nmadu. idi wicked. ochi gbue lamu
Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by jasminer: 7:18pm On Jul 02, 2022
Mindlog:

The baby is already exposed to the world and can't just disappea without questions be asked.

If she refuses to breastfeed she can be institutionalized in a mental facility citing mental breakdown and a risk to the baby, while the baby with the arrangement of the father be placed in a holding home for vulnerable children (mind you not motherless babies home) because the baby may not be safe either with the man's bride.

The child is the victim of all these angry

You want to hear something bad from me and you're about to hear it.

1. She doesn't owe anyone an explanation on the whereabouts of a child they don't want either & if at all by some strange chance they get a court order for her to produce the child, she'll point them to the orphanage and if the child gets rejected by the orphanage after they realise she's the mother, the person should be ready to take the child home because she's obviously not ready for that.

2. If nobody want the child but are interested in the whereabouts of the child and thereby forcing the child on the woman, she can report herself as not being in the right frame of mind to care for the child so they can take the child away from her indefinitely or till any day she decides to look for it.

3. If that won't work, she can sell it to a couple that needs a child and arrange for a dead baby to claim the child died of natural causes. Now everybody can rest.

Summary: You can't force a woman to take care of your shit after she was kind enough not to abort it. She doesn't want it means, she doesn't want it.

In another thread, men were bashing a girl that aborted her boyfriend's pregnancy and calling her a murderer. Now this one didn't abort it but you want to further ruin her life by forcing an unwanted child and stamping the seal of "after one" on her.
It's not happening.

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by EmemObong03: 7:18pm On Jul 02, 2022
I will still deny it with proof that it wasn't me. It was an arrangement to make our wedding trend grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by ophilly: 7:19pm On Jul 02, 2022
AZControversial:

The bride is free to walk away from that union. The foundation has been brutally exposed!

A sad day for her though. undecided

Prior to this happening, I'm sure the. man must have discussed it with his bride.
Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by Oxala: 7:19pm On Jul 02, 2022
She has the heart of a lion....a Queen cool
Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by AZControversial(m): 7:23pm On Jul 02, 2022
jimyjames:

Not a sad day for her, sad day for the child cause the childs suffering just began, from the way the guy is smiling it's obvious the child is not a secret, they are just surprised the baby mama dropped the child there

Even if it's not a secret, there's nothing more humiliating than that occurring on a supposedly joyful day.

The only solace she can seek right right now is in walking away.
Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by paltielx: 7:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
Abasi mmi mbok, things dey happen for this Akwa Ibom o
Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
The hediot is trying not to laugh....lolz
Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by AZControversial(m): 7:27pm On Jul 02, 2022
ophilly:

Prior to this happening, I'm sure the. man must have discussed it with his bride.

Possibly. But as long as the side-chic was not involved in that discussion, things like this were bound to happen.
Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by 66spirit(m): 7:30pm On Jul 02, 2022
I can only imagine what the Man wearing grey suit is thinking.. His countenance is something else.. Oga sharp shooter weh done sir!!!
Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by grandstar(m): 7:30pm On Jul 02, 2022
I have zero pity for him. A knife has entered the marriage and will be there for life.
Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by Machinegun91(m): 7:31pm On Jul 02, 2022
I don't know what to comment
Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by Wpp1: 7:38pm On Jul 02, 2022
Really
Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by 02Kebreal(m): 7:51pm On Jul 02, 2022
His best friend be like "Which kind kasala be this"
Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by godofuck231: 7:52pm On Jul 02, 2022
That man go die for house after that wedding

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by FrankAnsah: 7:52pm On Jul 02, 2022
Why I sl³pt with my son — Mother confesses after they were caught

A Nigerian woman identified as Matina Agawua from Yelwata in Nasarawa State has confessed to sl³³ping with her biological son.

The woman speaking in an interview admitted that she slept with her son to confirm if she is fertile.

Agawua said when she lost her first husband, she decided to remain a widow for 13 years. She revealed she lost her first husband to herdsmen att@ck in Northern Nigeria. Her first marriage produced a son.

She remarried years after the de@th of her husband but had difficulties having a child with her second husband, Mr James after six years of marriage...

Keep reading by clicking on the link below;

https://www.allgistroom.com/why-i-sl%c2%b3pt-with-my-son-mother-confesses-after-they-were-caught/

Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by Mindlog: 7:53pm On Jul 02, 2022
jasminer:

You want to hear something bad from me and you're about to hear it.

1. She doesn't owe anyone an explanation on the whereabouts of a child they don't want either & if at all by some strange chance they get a court order for her to produce the child, she'll point them to the orphanage and if the child gets rejected by the orphanage after they realise she's the mother, the person should be ready to take the child home because she's obviously not ready for that.

2. If nobody want the child but are interested in the whereabouts of the child and thereby forcing the child on the woman, she can report herself as not being in the right frame of mind to care for the child so they can take the child away from her indefinitely or till any day she decides to look for it.

3. If that won't work, she can sell it to a couple that needs a child and arrange for a dead baby to claim the child died of natural causes. Now everybody can rest.

Summary: You can't force a woman to take care of your shit after she was kind enough not to abort it. She doesn't want it means, she doesn't want it.

In another thread, men were bashing a girl that aborted her boyfriend's pregnancy and calling her a murderer. Now this one didn't abort it but you want to further ruin her life by forcing an unwanted child and stamping the seal of "after one" on her.
It's not happening.

Nothing you posted here is new to me as this my field of specialty.

She owes the State an explanation of where the baby is, reason when it ends up in court it will listed the State vs (name of the mother).

And you think a DNA test can not be conducted on a dead child to establish if she birthed the dead child? When the result proves she isn't the mother, how will she explain her access to the corpse of the child (criminal case loading).

Haven't you read several stories of the Nigerian Police arresting couples who have sold their babies, based on your reasoning it is no body's business.

As long as she has been clinically assessed to be mentally stable, she is obligated to nurture their child while the father makes provisions and when the child is of reasonable age depending on the developmental milestones achieved she can give custody to the father and move on with her life.....there are possible consequences of being sexually active with persons one is not in a committed relationship with.

The child comes FIRST.
Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by Cantonese: 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2022
Chai.
See the man face.
The wife sef go show am how women dey do very soon.
Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by EKOSuperior(m): 8:00pm On Jul 02, 2022
Better offering has never been given.
Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by BabaCommander: 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
The groom is a bad actor. His smiling face gave it away.
Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 02, 2022
The side chick is a Comrade from the dept of applied vawlence cool

Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by jasminer: 8:09pm On Jul 02, 2022
Mindlog:

Nothing you posted here is new to me as this my field of specialty.

She owes the State an explanation of where the baby is, reason when it ends up in court it will listed the State vs (name of the mother).

And you think a DNA test can not be conducted on a dead child to establish if she birthed the dead child? When the result proves she isn't the mother, how will she explain her access to the corpse of the child (criminal case loading).

Haven't you read several stories of the Nigerian Police arresting couples who have sold their babies, based on your reasoning it is no body's business.

As long as she has been clinically assessed to be mentally stable, she is obligated to nurture their child while the father makes provisions and when the child is of reasonable age depending on the developmental milestones achieved she can give custody to the father and move on with her life.....there are possible consequences of being sexually active with persons one is not in a committed relationship with.

The child comes FIRST.

Lol, you can't force anyone to nurture anyone. Big lie. Even in the western society, a child will be taken away from a negligent mother and placed in the system. In Nigeria, LM4ao, No body cares about one child that was first rejected by its father. I don't know which imaginary society you're talking about. So if the mother goes missing or relocates and changes her name, they'll stage a manhunt for her and carry the child to meet her. Lol

The moment that man rejects that child, that's the end of the road for it.
Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by Ara21(f): 8:11pm On Jul 02, 2022
The wife face don change, there is nothing like weeding night for both of them. If I were the baby I will cry very loud all through the night. grin
Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by Johel(m): 8:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
dangermouse:
The look on the man's face though grin grin

The other one wearing "coat" on the left be like "OSALOBUA" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by sisisioge: 8:27pm On Jul 02, 2022
grin grin grin

The side chick is salvage!
Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by Munzy14(m): 8:31pm On Jul 02, 2022
sweetonugbu:
What the lovers did in secret is now open(dential) the wife will be at a crossroad he might be banging the two of them at the same time, hell has no fury than a woman scorned.
Mehnnnn!!!! A scorned woman must take her pound of flesh...

The man is finshed partially.. grin grin

Yeye guy want chop ogbono outside and Egusi inside.

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by vickydevoka(m): 8:34pm On Jul 02, 2022
zubimete:
Perfect timing, even during presentation of gifts she can also present the child & collect souvenir.
Life no Balance. Me way de look for pikin or person.way go born for me. Na en person de reject pikin. As I no myself. I no fit stay with woman base on my temper I say de best solution na to give girl belle de pay child support
Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by Pinkyposh(f): 8:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
Alawode01:
If I'm the new wife,I will take the baby then take good care of her.the lady that's Abandon baby is a loser,she can lose in two ways.

Easier said than done
A period she should be enjoying herself with her husband as newly wedded without any third party between them, just the two of them, then a baby from no where comes in who needs to be taken care of.
Except the man would take the baby to his mother to begin with, and then he can discuss with his new wife on how to care for the baby
Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by skukimania(f): 8:41pm On Jul 02, 2022
And the groom is there smiling like that? That must be a skit .

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by OgideAgu: 8:43pm On Jul 02, 2022
Hahahahah very funny story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. / Church Elder Caught Having Sex With Wife’s Best Friend Whose Husband Is In Jail / Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.