Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,379 members, 7,800,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) (64480 Views)

Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital / Husband Buys Car For Side Chick, Abandons 4 Kids, Wife / "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by dontbothermuch: 2:45am On Jul 03, 2022
Iytech:
Fake news

Their body language doesn't seem to portray that narrative.

I think the baby was placed there as a symbol of the couple receiving their children.

As you can see, they were receiving offerings to cook their first soup.

Look at where everyone's direction is pointing to. probably, was when she dropped the baby & was probably cursing & leaving. Watch the lady behind the grooms man & also watch the bridesmaid's. I guess if it was staged, they all wouldn't have a fixed direction. And the bride isn't finding it funny

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by Ambber(f): 3:22am On Jul 03, 2022
The best man’s reaction though. � lmao
Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by jasminer: 4:21am On Jul 03, 2022
Mindlog:

Have your child given out by being adopted legally and no one will arrest you but sell the child or dump the child and get recognized, you are not going scot free and that is my summary.

How can you prove she she sold was financially or otherwise compensated for an adoption?
Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 03, 2022
Child dedication plus marriage grin grin

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:36am On Jul 03, 2022
More women should be doing things like this.

Men think that pumping and dumping is good. Ejaculated and receiving pleasure then running away from responsibility.

Ladies!! Give him his seed back on his wedding day or on his doorstep. You can't suffer alone for the rest of your life because of security that may have been mediocre.
Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by bluefilm: 8:38am On Jul 03, 2022
The baby no even send anybody.

See as im take balance well well they relax inside the basin.
Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by olamike02: 10:40am On Jul 03, 2022
That baby should be lend to God like Samuel.
Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by Burna440(m): 12:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
yojov:
Landlord places Magun Charm on wife and catches Akwa Ibom Man Caught having sex with his second Wife. Watch Video

https://www.nairaland.com/landlord-places-magun-charm-on-wife

U be ediot
Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by 2kurupt(m): 12:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
The man think say him wise grin grin
Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:57pm On Jul 03, 2022
dangermouse:
The look on the man's face though grin grin

Se kasala don burst, meanwhile, see the woman's face...
Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by joyidor(f): 4:04pm On Jul 03, 2022
This post just made my day, I can't just stop laughing. it's my birthday guys !!!
Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by judedwriter(m): 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
dangermouse:
The look on the man's face though grin grin

I am sure he was wishing the earth would open up and swallow him!

Such embarrassment!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. / Church Elder Caught Having Sex With Wife’s Best Friend Whose Husband Is In Jail / Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.